Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

Questions for 'former' supporters of the USC in '90s

German chancellor Angela Merkel, gave a speech at the commemorations taking place in Poland to mark the 70th anniversary of the outbreak of World War II. She expressed sorrow for Germany's killing of 6 million Polish citizens and the "endless suffering" her country unleashed by starting world war II.

She admitted the following...

"Germany attacked Poland, Germany started World War II. We caused unending suffering in the world. Sixty million dead ... was the result,"

Now, will we ever get a former USC member-- who willingly participated in Farah Aideed's tyranny-- to apologize for the crimes committed against Somalia? Will they ever say sorry for destroying our capital city and our nationhood? Will they ask for forgiveness for the millions who perished through clan genocide and starvation? For unleashing this brutal civil war which still haunts us till today?

Do M Society's finest on SOL have the balls to give these questions a go?

Dr Ligle   

Mr.Somalia haga sugin sxb, these people are still cheerleading for the people who destroyed the land. I know for a fact that Abdullahi Yusuf apologized for his role in the civil-war and was famously quoted as saying "if i knew somalia would turn out like this, i would have never picked up a gun" acknowledging that he was the first resistance group formed against the siyad barre.

However what makes it even worse is the fact that Abdullahi Yusuf never caused the down-fall of siyad, it was the usc and we still hear no apology from Mogadishu Society!!!! These people are always going to be suffering bro because of the failure to recognize their faults, because you can't fix your problem untill you acknowledge it.

^^^

To Ina_Gaweto:

Saaxiib, Cabdullahi did indeed start the first armed resistance movement against the former dictator, but it was Aideed who finished him off. It was Aideed and his band of scoundrels who finally chased the dictator out of Mogadishu. But instead of uniting Somalis and burying the hatchet, so as to move forward-- they opted instead for a campaign of genocide against many innocent civilians. Civilians who were, for the most part, fed up with Said Barre and who wanted him overthrown. But the low blackguards killed, raped and looted, like there was gonna be no tomorrow. For fcuks sake, the even ripped the whole national infrastructure apart and exported it as scrap metal to the Middle East and south east Asia. They truly behaved like apes with no brains.

But now, the past is the past, and it aint good to dwell upon it. what is important now, is for ALL of us to move forward. We must learn to forgive one another and implement some sort of a national reconciliation process.

Firstly, every Somali that has hurt another Somali, must first publicly acknowledge what they have done.

Secondly, the next step should be, to take responsibility for past crimes committed and to express regret; and directly seek forgiveness from both Allah(SWT) and the victims.

Now, I'm confident that unless Somalis own up to these past mistakes against one another and unless Somalis seek redemption from one another-- we will all perish miserably in the current status quo for a long time to come.

Dr Ligle   

Mr.Somalia remember what u stated like "apes" they destroyed the country. Well do you expect an ape to recognize his faults and apologize? To be quite honest my friend the mogadishu society are happy with the status quo i have heard many of them say "dawlad la'aan ayaa noo roon".

^^^

True. Only an ape mentality would think "dawlad la'aan ayaa noo roon" and hope to live under the law of the jungle without consequences. But has it been of benefit to them? For the last twenty years or so, thousands upon thousands of people have lost their lives in Xamar. So methinks, they way of the apes isn't paying off much.

Thus, it's time to try to live like humans(civilized humans) for a change. Time to correct past mistakes and build a better future.

Dr Ligle   

Mr.Somalia, i hope to see the day the mogadishu society wakes up and realizes that the status quo must change for the betterment of their people and the general nation as large.

They support organizations like shabab and hizbi islam who has not provided any services to them, not even opened up a basic school.

They support people who are killing them just for the sake of clan. This sort of traits must change, they must support people based on their deeds. U see i am the first to criticize cade muse even though we are from the same sub-sub clan. Why? Because from his deeds i realized he held no benefit for the people of my region.

Mogadishu society don't even acknowledge their criminals as bad people, they think dahir aweys for example is good guy, yet all he is doing is killing them!!! marka untill that is changed i doubt to see the mogadishu society advance.

^^^

I still haven't figured out who that Shangoole dude is, but as soon as I do--bet your a$$ I'm coming at U wit gunz blazin!LOL... :D

Waryaa Che, ha ii gafin ninyahow. Ina_G knows more history than I do. :D

Juje   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Why do I get the feeling Gaweto and Mr. Somalia are one and the same?

Not only that, waxan kalo shaki ku jirrin in ay ka goos heystaan madaxda SOL - with their continuos uncurtailed abusive manner and provocative writting can only be termed as having the blessing of the authority in here.

^^^

LOL... :D ...Poor old Juje!

Walaale, don't try to make this post about us. Personally, for once, I feel we have posed a legitimate question in this thread. Now, it aint compulsory, but if you have anything to add to the thread-- without deflecting the issue at hand--please do so amicably! Please stop these childish accusations as well. I know, you're better than that, bro. ;)

Taleexi   

Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

If it walks like a duck quacks like a duck looks like a duck it must be a duck

Dr Ligle   

Juje, provocative? are u saying what occured in 91 was "human". Sxb that was not human but savagery and that is all it's called. I am sure u find the word anarchy provocative to but it's still the truth and the truth must be spoken no matter how many people hate to hear it.

Once the truth is spoken, acknowledgement follows and remedies applied.

Btw che-guevara there is only 1 of me bro, one of a kind. If there were many i would be glad because somalia would be an advanced people by now!!!

^^^

Ina_G, bro, those folks who condoned the actions of Aideed's goons despise the truth - every time they see someone discussing the horors of the '90s, they get defensive and belligerent.

In their hearts, they believe that if they accept responsibility for their crimes, that somehow the sky will fall upon their heads, however, we know and they know, that truth and reconciliation is the only way forward. Insha Allah, we just gonna have to be patient, until God gives them the wisdom to realize their mistakes. After all it is their denial of the events that took place in the early '90s that hold Somalia hostage. And most of Somalia suffers because of this, especially the residents of Xamar.

Meiji   

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by Che -Guevara:

Not only that, waxan kalo shaki ku jirrin in ay ka goos heystaan madaxda SOL - with their continuos uncurtailed abusive manner and provocative writting can only be termed as having the blessing of the authority in here.
Indeed, I blame the admin of this place. Either he agrees with them silently and thus supports them or he doesn't give a phuck about this Forum.

Paragon   

^Meiji and co. stop crying like kids now. If you intend to say something then say something that counters the argument of mr. somalia and co.. Ofcourse a crime was committed.

Mr. Somalia and co., you have a defective memory, or rather, a selective memory. At least that much is clear. Have you two forgotten Ina Yey's carpet bombing of Mogadish, and the carnage that ensued? Here too a crime was committed.

If one crime would nullify another, then both sick-minded camps have nothing more to cite.

Get over yourselves boys. You have no more right to allege crimes on each other. Telling you that is my favour. You don't have to thank me.