Sign in to follow this  
Mr. Somalia

Questions for 'former' supporters of the USC in '90s

Abwaan   

sorry Moonlight I know it should have been like this...lol..

Originally posted by Mr. Somalia:

[qb] Now, who amongst you is willing to admit their guilt???

^^^Two supporters of Aydeed, and the clueless warlords are giving lectures? Its ammusing indeed.

Adeer the failed policies of the USC is evident today, Juje can see it outside his windows.

Juje   

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Two supporters of Aydeed, and the clueless warlords are giving lectures? Its ammusing indeed.

Adeer the failed policies of the USC is evident today, Juje can see it outside his windows.

Maxan ku sheegey Abwaan.. :D

^^^Adeer as one did in London go tell old ladies tales. This topic is an important one. The crimes committed by the USC, even against members of the “Mogadishu society” should not be brushed under the carpet. It’s unhealthy especially for the people of Mogadishu.

They were crimes of *********; however we still have the scars and the likes of Yusuf IndaCade the offspring of Aydeed’s insanity & Xasan Dahir’s fakery.

;)

Juje   

^^^Adeer as you did in London go tell old ladies tales. This topic is an important one. The crimes committed by the USC, even against members of the “Mogadishu society” should not be brushed under the carpet. It’s unhealthy especially for the people of Mogadishu.

They were crimes of *********; however we still have the scars and the likes of Yusuf IndaCade the offspring of Aydeed’s insanity & Xasan Dahir’s fakery.

;)

Keep working on it sxb you are getting there. :D:D

Abwaan   

Originally posted by Juje:

Abwaan nimankan dharka so bedeshey yesan ku warerin.

lol...dhar huudheey mey soo xirteen...iyageey dhibaysaa...kolleey waa calaamadaha fulayga inuu boor isku soo qariyee!

Originally posted by Juje:

quote:Originally posted by General Duke:

Maxan ku sheegey Abwaan..
:D
Juje I said a while ago I have no time to waste on this guy May Allah help him...

Waxaan maqli jirey Maahmaahyo oranaysa "Ciirtaada dhamaa, caydaada yaqaan"

Juje & ABWAN or Aydeed & Ato, lads spare us the nonsense, we know what positions you hold. Its clear why this post got under your skin, and the denials and personal attacks wont change a thing.

Now answer the question was there a crime committed by the USC? I know Juje, is hot air, but ABWAN is an ardent Aydeed Sr apologist and a proud former gunner aren’t you lad. :D

Abwaan   

Juje...horta malaga yaabaa xitaa Admin...double magac leh inay jiraan oo dhinacna keep the noise down ka leh, dhinacna civil war kaga jira!...Ilaahoow Hanna Ceebayn!

Dhubad.   

lool Guys xataa Ramadaan ma la is jafaa oo waa la is Baroomaa miyaa :D

On a serious note though, USC and Aidiid could have saved Somalia when the central government collapsed instead of looting and killing people because they were from clan X, I think they were not expecting to over throw the government so quickly hence they had no post war plan.

However, USC was not the only group who committed crimes against Somalia.......they are all same, have looted, killed and raped. I have seen with my own eyes in Kismaayo early 91 some guys being chased around in the city by women and children stoning him to death coz he was from the USC clan....on his last moment he was saying give me some water am fasting...It was Ramadaan very hot day....I remember my mom vomiting after she witnessed this horrible act!

Marka we all need to forgive each other no need to single out one group.

Originally posted by Abwaan:

Juje...horta malaga yaabaa xitaa Admin...double magac leh inay jiraan oo dhinacna keep the noise down ka leh, dhinacna civil war kaga jira!...Ilaahoow Hanna Ceebayn!

:D:D

Kamoon, duqa. Buufisnimo uultimo ah waayee waxaas. :D

Teeda kale people are given chances, qaarkood horey loo ban gareeye. Obviously, though, some cannot reform oo the same drivel loogu buriye inta wali meesheedii kasii wadaan. If saas ku socdaana meel ma gaarayaan, believe me. SOL is clean, has clear rules and we just like the way it is. Few have had tried to disrupt this tii ku dhacdayna wey ogyihiin.

However, easy with accusations and counter-accusations. It is not befitting to anyone.

Farah Aideed was a murdering brute who will burn in hell for the evil committed in the '90s against innocent Somalis. Anyone who can't see that is living in an alternate reality and is deluded.

Liqaye   

*ABDULLAHI YUSUF was a murdering brute who will burn in hell for the evil committed in the *2000's against innocent Somalis. Anyone who can't see that is living in an alternate reality and is deluded.