Sign in to follow this  
N.O.R.F

‘Sorry Sweetheart, Here’s a New Wife’

-Lily-   

Lilyeey, all of the above symptoms apply to me, so should I get my husband a second wifey...lol

KK, Naa hide your meds and shush... :D

Ghanima, below 10.5? I didn't know that.

Stop picking on D&D ppl, she is bluffing :D . Wey is hubta inoo Faraxkeeda waxas oo kale wiligiis xita ku riyoon doonin, And rightfully so. ;)

I am trying to convince our local sheekh who got four wives to give a muxaadro in here, these place needs to be tamed, so this girls will see the silver lining in this multi-wives. :D

Bal sheekhu haw sheego sida khairku ku jire ...loool :D

Buuxo   

sharmaake ,I think most of the girls here accept the polygamy verses in the quran and we are not denying any verses in the quran. But we are expressing our views ;whether to throw a party or not when this issue affects us . Someone told me that polygamy is the equivalence of jihaad for women. It goes to show that it is not an easy thing to do and you shouldn't think that we are about drama when we don't seem elated.

NGONGE   

I personally doubt if I would ever marry twice. It just seems like a lot of headache and hassle to be honest. In addition, there is that whole responsibility to go with it! When people talk about getting married, they talk about having a soul mate and to stop worrying about what your future spouse is going to be like, etc.

Once you're married you're off the shelf, out of the rat race (save for the occasional self-indulgence) and in that golden cage. You might not be free to chase skirt but you're at least free to worry about other things in life. However, once you marry TWO that freedom disappears and (if you're a responsible person) you saddle yourself with the discomfort of fairness, equality and justice! Even in your daydreams you start thinking to yourself that wife number one has lovely eyes then start feeling guilty and convince yourself that wife number two's eyes are also lovely! But whom are you kidding, you didn't marry wife number two for her lovely eyes, you married her for her great figure. But ooh! Wife number one has a great figure too; only she needs to put on a bit of meat in the right places.

I feel sorry for responsible men with multiple wives, they're forever trying to walk a tight rope with each wife sat on either shoulder! Irresponsible men with two wives on the other hand are the luckiest creatures alive. They ignorantly go through life without a worry about the responsibilities they have. Aaah, what I'd give for such bless. :D

Having said all of that, I still think the idea great. It's a beautiful stick to tease the wife with from time to time. Whenever you have an argument with her over the remote control, the car keys or her awful habit of suffocating the rest of the house with her blinding uunsi, threaten her with an upgrade. She'll soon mend her ways. :D

Azmaya   

this says alot about you and how ignorant reer xamar meel ha'ugu dhicin,

meaning us who grow up there and admire, therefore, adiga camal waa

layaqaanaa waxa ay sameeyaan afka ka caytamo yet,

DOes the unthinkable, be realistic and GROW UP.

as if naayaa, afka aan ka caytaamo sii1 e ma huukumo okey. unlike some people my life

doesnt evolve around two hairy balls okey.

Ms Dhucdhuc & Dheylo naayaheey give me one good reason why a woman should be in a polygamist relationship unless she feels she has no other choice whatsoever no self-esteem, she feels too old, too ugly, too desperate, feels she can't survive without a man, a man like him doesnt exist and would settle on being half-loved. Yeah right. Please. Anyways naayaheey how can you ever be with a man that's effing someone else thats totally disrespectful. and what about STDs. yaab. Polygamy is totally offensive to women and totally disgusting thank you very much. Lord protect

me from the evil eye, i have told off

so called sheeks they make me sick

and abuse women in the name of religion, but no one can abuse you unless you let them okey.

Anyways qof walba tiisa.

Azmaya   

naayahey joog baan ku iri. you dont want to get me started, orood uunisi shid and clean your man's drawls, wax yahay is nacday.

underdog   

8 pages of hate and insecurity. Ain't this a b!tch!!!

I guess this is what 'they' were talking about when 'they' said you can't use logic & reason with women.

I'm no expert on these things but logic and reason leads me to believe if the man's interviewing for a wife #2, there's parts of the job wife #1 is 'lacking' at.

Kudos to all the ladies here that are so full of themselves that their over inflated egos are all they see. Babe, if you're an all in one package, he wouldn't be scouting a relief pitcher.

Obviously there has to be a situation in the household that you as a wife need to address. I like how some SOLs 'new age' women have never considered shouldering the blame for anything. Its all roses until a second woman is brought in to do YOUR job - and it won't cross your mind even for a second that you weren't everything he wanted, or you couldn't do everything he needed. yep, IT COULD ACTUALLY BE YOUR FAULT.

But besides that, so he got a new wife and you're jealous. You're not the first woman to be in that postion, you sure as h3ll won't be the last. Some multi-spousal households work, some don't. Stop trying to apply general themes, to individual cases... it won't work. Sometimes you just need to step back and check out the big picture to see how small and to the lower right your role is.

Ibtisam   

Come on do we really need to go down this road. Just respect that different people have different views and opinions, and it is not for you to approve or even like their view, arag ooh daaf.

It is a blessing to learn basic manners and communication skills. Nephthys attention seeker is what I see, don't be the provider smile.gif

underdog

He is not solving a problem with a second wife in that case is he now?? Avoidance is a childish way of dealing with problems, he should be able to communicate whatever it is to his wife and work it out, no one said it was going to be smooth sailing.

Further more there is nothing to say his new wife will be everything and more is there now?

Ms DD   

Wah!

Azmaya

Please calm down.

The Prophet, in Muwatta Imam Malik said (Wa ma awtita illa li'utamima makarim al-akhlaaq). ``Verily, I was sent for no other reason, except to perfect the noble traits of character'' - in other words; one of the Prophet's goals, in fact, the primary mission was the perfection of how people behave - their manners.

The Prophet (SAWS) said: Nothing is weightier on the scales of the day of judgement than his good behaviour. Allah treats a person who is given to loose and vulgar talk with displeasure.

as if naayaa, afka aan ka caytaamo sii1 e ma huukumo okey. unlike some people my life

doesnt evolve around two hairy balls okey

You seem to be obsessed with 2 hairy balls,dee waaku sidee?

Nephissa   

Azmaya, your arrogance and blinding insult on everyone is sickening. Get some therapy abbaayo intuusan Libaax ku cunin. :D

Ghanima, thanks for the tip. ;)