Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Yeey in his own words

You're a ******** Xoogsade, a man becomes a liar by actually spreading unfound, unverified and wrong lies, that has been spewed by mischief makers.

I showed you clearly that this audio is manipulated and very deceitful and words have been taken out of context and voice overs were put on it and other words have been added whilst others have been left out.

The audio is 26 seconds long and I know, where they got this audio from and I provided a source for you to check out but clearly you insist in your criminal believe of the deceitful lies created by qaranimo.com and other criminal elements intended to destroy our nation.

It is indeed very unislamic and I have put things right and into context and if you want to, you can listen to the two tapes, they're both available and everyone can see that yours is a manipulative, devious, lying, deceitful defamatory intended in killing of someones reputation by associating to him what he did not say.

You may not agree with the President and I respect that but where we part is when you use actual devious and manipulative lies and very amateurish propaganda, that Xoogsade I cannot and will not allow to pass on.

I urge you to abstain and not support a lie because it favours your political stance and it helps to discredit the President of Somalia by creating, what the criminal Qarandiids who are fighting in Mogadishu were using for their Propaganda purposes for, when they vacated their guise for fighting for the religion in exchange of a tribal war.

Now the choice is yours and I have the evidence and clear proof that this audio is indeed fake and misleading. That's the President speaking but his words have been taken out of context and things he did not say were incorporated into his speech.

Xoogsade you must be really desperate to believe in such a lie, which has been exposed to being a very amateurish made manipulative piece of poor propaganda, that everyone with a bit of intellect can see through.

Don't lose any credibility you still had by actually spreading a clear lie that has been proven to be incorrect and misleading otherwise you will become a shameless liar.

[ April 03, 2007, 12:30 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Abwaan   

I don't think there was a need to prepare such propaganda. It is obvious that Abdullahi hates certain clans of Somalia. I have tried to investigate this as well. As stated by others this clip was actually bits and pieces prepared from his previous emotional, undiplomatic speech and surrounded by hatred.

He has got himself to blame of being what he is: a monster and dictator. I was just wondering if he ever regretted of the 2001 speech.

Abdullahi and those other traitors who follow his crazy ideas will Insha Allah one day regret on the destruction that they have caused to the country.

Pi   

It is just amazing how gullible some ppl are. Half the ppl in this thread actually bought Olol "Oromo"'s propaganda. Poor ICU clannists are getting desparate. The noose is getting tighter around their neck.

Tahliil   

What's wrong with this Sakkhar character?? War nagala aamus calacaalka....daaaamn even Samira my Ex did not do that much Calacaal when I dropped her.... War iska aamus or do a counterattack like men or somethng ha u calaacalin sidii Xalliiimo oo kale....daaamn I swear you sound annoyinggg now by the tenth time of postin the same shyt calaacal...

Olol don't post No more truths man...it sounds painful up in here...couldn't u see it???

What truth? A naked lie was posted and was proved ten times the lie it is.Are pple sorry coz the lies have been proved for the lies they are?Or is one sorry coz one is disappointed in the small times propaganda that has been posted?All the same,its un manly to come up with potato sentiments,and more than that,its Ethically wrong to come up with yaaq yaaqsi in regards to private relationships with women in public forums.It shows alot about one's indecency.

Pi   

LOL@ Captain. Dude, if I see any insults from the petty plunnderers and looters, I will come back firing on all cylinders. To hell with everything else.

Anyhow, I still agree that we should show more patience and restraint in the face of these savages. The ICU clan mercernaries are getting literaly plucked out as we type.

Nothing makes my day than the sound of a good mourning and a good calaacal.Threads like this one are just amazing.It shows the magnitude of the enemy's weaknesses and desperation.Waryee PI,sxb u are right,liquidate any thread with everything possible.

Some people will run away with lies and some others will flip flop on what they said not too long ago. What has Sol become?

Lake   

Originally posted by OLOL:

Inta ka dhageeysta Yeey oo la hadlaya beesha oow ka dhashay kana la hadlaya dagaaladda xamar ka socda .

Beesha ****** waa mucaarad ,sagaashan boqolkiiba mucaarad beey yihiin, weey is aruursadeen, meel beey isugu tageen, ciidamadoodii beey isku darsadeen, dagaal beey u diyaar garoobeen, ninkii inngaa itaal rooni magaaladda ha naga qabsadeey yiraahdeen. hadda maalmihii la soo dhaafay soow dagaalo kama dhicin xamar? soow meeydaan maqleeynin, macnahu waxaa weeye waa la isku diyaar garoobayaa , qoladdii muqdisho ku adkaata la arki doonee wixii laba sagaashankii dhacay baa dhacaya!

Put that audio on Youtube let the masses hear it.

Kashafa   

Hol' up, Hol' up. They're calling this one fake ? There is no shortage of Cabdullahi Amxaar audio recordings on the net that display how incredibly dense, clannist, and vulgar this man can be. Are they all fake ? Guys, I know this is topic is touching meel bugta, but try and be reasonable. Members of Yey's own family will tell you what kinda criminal clannist man he is. The dude has been killing and assasinating for 40 years. Being a power-hungry, Xabash-lover is his job description.

For argument's sake, let's say the tape is fake. Does that turn him into a saint ? Wipe his slate clean ? Start calling him Xaaji Cabdullahi ? LOL....I appreciate your gallant defense of his 'sharaf'(especially Sakhar, Adeer sii fiican baa ugu dathaashay, walee gacal baa tahay :D ), but it's like saying Hitler is a good man because Mein Kampf was forged by his enemies.

Try and be a liiitle bit logical and you'll be ten times more effective helping the cause :D

Azmaya   

Originally posted by presidentofsomalia:

If MOGADISHU hear this, THEN we must wait another 16 year

:(

Hunno, Mogadishu is capital of Somalia okey.the only ones that are fighting are the looters xaraan ku dhaqan okey, rest of the country is ready for any kind of government. Abdullahi Yusuf Ahmed, the President of Somalia was elected fair and square in 2004, it didn’t have to go this far to ask for foreign troops to intervene, but it was necessary 17 years is enough, and “wadaad” isku sheeg getting trigger happy, kill kill is their policy, they had to be stopped and government asked for foreign assistance. aad ku doodaan nabad baan u nahay diyaar masane diidaan waxii daawi dhali lahaaa war yaaa dabibaaya qarankan dugaaga helay okey!They already hate the President and his clan, forged 26 seconds audio okey. Anyways bal is marjiya, ka naxa oo nafta waa. smile.gif

ta ta

ElPunto   

Originally posted by Kashafa:

Hol' up, Hol' up. They're calling this one fake ? There is no shortage of Cabdullahi Amxaar audio recordings on the net that display how incredibly dense, clannist, and vulgar this man can be. Are they all fake ? Guys, I know this is topic is touching
meel bugta
, but try and be reasonable. Members of Yey's
own
family will tell you what kinda criminal clannist man he is. The dude has been killing and assasinating for 40 years. Being a power-hungry, Xabash-lover is his job description.

For argument's sake, let's say the tape is fake. Does that turn him into a saint ? Wipe his slate clean ? Start calling him Xaaji Cabdullahi ? LOL....I appreciate your gallant defense of his 'sharaf'(especially Sakhar, Adeer sii fiican baa ugu dathaashay, walee gacal baa tahay
:D
), but it's like saying Hitler is a good man because Mein Kampf was forged by his enemies.

Try and be a liiitle bit logical and you'll be ten times more effective helping
the cause
:D

Is this tape fake is the key question? If it is - then those who would propagate anything such as this are worse that the 'purported' comments. Simple as that. If you have other tapes 'proving' his clannism - by all means post them. But Mr Olol's behaviour on SOL speaks for itself.