Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Yeey in his own words

N.O.R.F   

^^who do you think we can pay to record a 'tolka' meeting?

I think Xalane would be tempted with some crisp bank notes :D

then again he would be at the back with the young ones :D

looooooooooooooooooooooool :D ,,,,,,,,, ma sidaasuu xaajigu u kuusan yahay niyow :D

Don't worry, tolka meetings are recorded almost everytime ,,,,,,, just wait and we'll all be listening to them

[***Edited]Olol what a ***********. Wallahi he needs to be exposed for the lies he spreads in here. He's a mischiefious and hate-filled individual and most of you guys fell into his trap.

That audio and the the reference to 90% of a certain clan being in opposition and a repeat of what happened in 92 is BS because the reference to 90% and the clan name and the supposed 'events of 92 to be repeated' is a voice over. This is a speech by the President in 2001 during Arta's reign.

The President said that the majority of warlords in Mogadishu are against or in opposition to Arta government lead by Ina Salaad Boy. Furthermore he said the Warlords of Muuse Suudi, Qanyare and other Mogadishu warlords have merged their troops to oppose the government of Arta.

The President furthermore said that the Mogadishu Warlords have also vowed to fight and oppose Arta government if Arta's government tried to impose its authority on Mogadishu.

What shameless ********** behaviour by Olol to take things out of context and represent them in a different light.

Wallahi beware of this guy, he has no morals and he is a hate filled individual who spews lies and fabrications based on deceit and manipulation every time he posts his rubbish in here.

You have been exposed Olol and you are well known to be a shameless ******* and I hope this thread gets the attention it deserves because you're intentionally misinforming and misleading people in order to create distrust, hatred and mischief in here. He wants to fuel the already heightened situation and that in itself is something that needs to be further exposed.

You tried to discredit many lives Olol by spewing and spreading many lies but you have failed my friend. Representing something out of context and lying is indeed a shameful act especially at this heightened times and in this highly respected fora of SOL.

You're a shameless ******** maker by person Olol who is hate-filled and I hope SOL takes any appropriate actions to cease your deceitful lies.

You have been exposed and caught red handed and for SOL to uphold its integrity and its respect I hope they take all appropriate actions in their hands to condemn your deliberate lie and misinformation in here.

He has been exposed as a ********** and hate filled individual who is a mischief maker by nature, who sank really low, very low. His lies and manipulation and misinformation have been highlighted but what will SOL do about it is the question?

I think they have a rule about misinforming, misinterpreting and misrepresenting facts and taking them out of context and deliberate lying and manipulation. Do they have such a rule?

Olol you have been exposed here my ******* friend and your criminal manipulation and lies have been highlighted here to the gallery.

But I guess that is something you do not care about because you're a shameless ********.

Sakhar.

PS. He never mentioned a Qabiil's name, nor did he ever say 90% of that clan being in opposition nor did he say 'events of 92 will be repeated' (what events I still don't know what happened in that year?), that was a clear voice over.

What he said was that the majority of Mogadishu Warlords were in opposition to Arta and that they vowed to fight Arta government of Abdiqassim if they tried to impose their authority on Mogadishu, that's all he said.

I'm tired of exposing and doing 'qarxis' on people here. Why does it always have to be Sakhar?

[ April 03, 2007, 12:27 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Well I have made the necessary grammatical correction to my post and I urge you to read it inshallah in order to find out the shameless and immoral tactics and lies our infamous deceitful liar and mischief maker Olol pursuits in here.

He has been exposed and it really brings to the fold how low someone can really sink in order to pursue their criminal and unlawful support for criminality. What Lolo did is far from Islam and the moral teachings of human decency and he ought to be never trusted.

I will never trust nor believe what this shameless liar brings to the fold in here because in my book 'Once a liar always a liar'.

Lying is only one sign of hypocrisy and only hypocrites lie. Olol has lied intentionally my friends and let's see what our friends in SOL say about his activity (we won't even go what Islaam or human decency has to say about this shameful act of deliberate lying of his because that would be even more condemning).

Anyhow here it is and I quote my SOL friends:

Originally by SOL: You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use Camel Milk Threads to post any material which is knowingly
]qabiil related
false
and/or

defamatory,
inaccurate
, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, advertising without permission, or
otherwise violative of any law.

Well I will leave my SOL friends to deal with it inshallah.

Hunguri   

JB, I've a trusted source, that one man from Mudug has a similer Voice of Abdillahi Yusuf's and mimics. :D , Markaa maaha Odayga. Runtii maaha in madaxwaynaha sharafta lagaga ciyaaro :D . God may protect him from the evil eye :D

Kashafa   

^ or as he's affectionately known: Aabo Cabdullahi smile.gif

lol@sharaf. Sharaf-ka ma xoog baa ? Sharaf qasab lagu dhisaayo hada aa igu horayso.

Hunguri   

Do you call him Aabo Cabdillaahi ??? I never say that. All I know, is that he is my president. Ma ogayn, arrinkaa aad sheegaysid.

His Excellence President Abdillaahi Yuusuf Ahmed :D ( Nooloow )

Shameless manipulating liar and would be propagandist Olol exposed by Sakhar.

Hunguri my friend that is the voice and words of the President but the reference to the clan and the 90% and events of 92 reoccuring (I still don't know what happened in that year) is a clear voice over.

I told the gallery here, what he really said. He said: 'The majority of Mogadishu Warlords have merged their troops and said 'No Arta government' and that they also vowed to fight Arta, if Arta tried to impose it's rule on Mogadishu. He concluded with: ‘We will see who will win the battle in Mogadishu’.

That speech exists but it was changed a little bit (they added a qabiil's name and a reference to 90% being of it in opposition and some event of 92 reoccurring (Still don’t know the event of 92 he’s speaking off) by using a voice over) and the rest has been taken out of context. That speech was given by the President around 2001 in Garoowe, where a huge crowd was listening to his speech. He was then of course the President of Puntland State of Somalia and he had recently returned from a short trip to London.

Anyhow Olol the mischief making liar and would be propagandist has been exposed by me and I can provide you with the real source, if you want to. You will be astonished about the manipulation and how they added something and took the rest of his words out of context. You will be really shocked no muslim would do that because it is unlawful in Islaam to do such a thing. But this people really don't care much about our religion and any method to discredit the President and his government is 'lawful' and good in their eyes.

Liars have been exposed and there's nothing to argue about.

Sakhar.

Hunguri   

Ma anigaan garan Geela Doofaarku laayay. Ma anigaan garan in meesha wax ku jiraan dee :D . Halkaa kasii wad huuno !

Originally posted by OLOL:

the ****** community is the opposition, 90% are the opposition, they are united and gathered in one place. they have joined their militias togather and are ready for war. They said let the man (force) that can overpower (defeat) us, capture our city (Mogadishu. Didn't you heard the fightings and clashes of few days ago? the meaning (the whole purpose) is everyone is getting ready (so we do) we will see who will win in the (battle ) of Mogadishu. The events(killings and mass displacement) of 1992 will repeat (be their fate)

I am not surprised at all. But at the end of the day, this is a war between the locals and the Xabashi. History will record him in its shameful pages.

Here is the link and what the President actually said. Wallahi this is funny, because Olol's shameless manipulation is very amateurish, you can even hear the positions where he cuts the voices and inserts his own. :D

Wallahi listen very carefully. Walle Soomaali horrey bey u tiri 'Tuug laqabtey talo ma leh'. :D

Enjoy the link inshallah uploaded for you by Sakhar. Indeed you will be able to see with your own eyes and ears the truth and you can actually spot the criminal and shameless manipulation our mischiefious liar Olol has committed. The truth is exposed and Olol's lies are exposed as well.

The other thing there was no reference in the original speech and I have to apologie here to the amusing part where the President supposedly said 'There will be a repeat of the events of 92'. I guess the question is what did happen in 92?

Clannish thinking of Olol and his lies don't carry any weight and anyone with a little brain and intellect can spot his amateurish lies.

Here is the link inshallah:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/abdullahi-yusuf-speech-of-2001-on-arta-government-wav.html

^^Enjoy the real and original things the President said, which were a reference to Arta government and that the majority of Mogadishu Warlords said 'No' to Arta and vowed to fight it if Arta tried to impose its authority on Mogadishu. Furthermore he said that they have merged their troops in order to oppose Arta goverment, then he concluded by saying 'That the wars in Mogadishu lately (between the warlords and Arta) are a sign that both parties are preparing to fight one another and that 'We shall see who will come out victorious because the Mogadishu Warlords said 'If there's someone who wants to take Mogadishu (Arta Government), then we will see if they are stronger than us and if they can take the city from us' that's a reference to what the Mogadishu warlords said.

So there's no reference to a Qabiil, no reference to 90% being in opposition and no reference that the events of 92 will be repeated. What events? Wallahi this Olol dude together with his Qaranimo.com friends made me really laugh.

You can see the amateurish cutting of the voices and the voice overs and the things they actually cut together. There's one voice over and one word which they cut into the audio in order to make their cheap point. Very amateurish.

Olol's audio was only for 26 seconds but mine is a bit longer. :D

The reason being because I don't have to hide anything from you.

LOL Sakhar, this is the second qarxis you've been doing on the desperate dowladiids of the forum, be easy on them man! Aan iskaga shaaciraysanee xooga yar udaa beenta iyo markqaanka ay ku ju maqanyihiin lol.

Xoogsade   

The clip is avaibale every where, you can check that in here too A/Y'S hate just like SOL supporters of his

A/Y says what you guy SOLERS who hail from his subclan spew in this forum. You all support his clan wars and are open of your hatred for other clans Just like he is.

You have no shame and will still come back here and write more of the same bigotry.