Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Yeey in his own words

^^^Its a fake tape and the fact that all Olol & others have is this is quite amusing.

Now he talks about Lower Sahbbele, while he remembers what IndaCade did to Dhoobley.

Ormo from Guriceel give it a break.

fake tape kulaaha!! Yo, come on what part of you oriphus is this shyte coming from!!! Y must have some leaking holes, gas is just slipping out of everwhere.

Poor Yeey! did u listen to that bs!! my grandma use to tell me Waar Xaarka isk du'a niin baad tahay, when i get in real jamzz!! YeeeeY is really desperate!!! looooool..haaaaaaaaaaheeee

I CAN SEE THE NEXT TOPIC COMING UP with sTITLE NAMES LIKE "DESPERATE YEEY RUNNING AROUND LIKE CHICKEN"...BAQ BAQ BAAAAAAAQ

YO this tape is off the hoooooook!! loooooooll.. i was just listening to it...! Unbelievable...!! but really say it like its!! this man and his tugs are obessessed with Thy kingdom Come ELUSIONS!!

GIVE UP THAT WET DREAM YEEY!! AND STOP KILLING YOUR BROTHAS AND SISTAS...YOU AINT NO KING! U JUST FOOL WHO ASHAMED SOMALINEEMO BY BRING AMXAARS INTO OUR BELOVED" COUNTRY... NEVER IN THE HISTORY OF SOMALI HAS EVER THIS HAPPENED.

SHAME SHAME SHAME SHAME ON THIS SCUMBAG!! :mad:

Originally posted by General Duke:

^^^Its a fake tape and the fact that all Olol & others have is this is quite amusing.

Now he talks about Lower Sahbbele, while he remembers what IndaCade did to Dhoobley.

Ormo from Guriceel give it a break.

GD you are kidding right?

Fake?

You have to do better than that GD. Just because you wish it was fake doesn’t make it fake.

Yey killed it this time. The man will be of some use if he keeps his mouth shut. :D

Fanisha   

If you are expecting better then this from GD adaa cirka roob ku og Yaa Mystic.

Jagadii ayuu wali kadaba cararayaa, Miskiin Duke.

^^kkkkkkkk, waa ku jago la'dahay ku dheh! Waxaan la yaabaa dadkaan sidaas aan u wada jeedno u liita, oo hadana is mooda iney yihiin dadka Soomaali ugu caqli iyo karaamada badan!

Caku iyo jaahil xun oo wax is mooda!

Ebyan   

The truth is a bitter pill to swallow. The audio is fake, it's been shown in this very thread by Sergeant Sakhar, so please find something else to accuse the President of. smile.gif

^^Your president, of course, not ours! We have our own president, the Islamic president of Somalia Sh. shariif sh. Ahmed. And think about it, the differences between what you've got and our great leader!

Waa qashin iyo dahab wallee oo aan waxba iska galin! Nina waa taariku salaad, habeen walba sariirta Melez ku seexda, midna waa halyeey sujuuda aan dhulka ka qaadin oo og xaqa uu macbuudkii abuurtay ku leeyahay!

Caku iyo jaahil iyo wixii qabyaalad aaminsan!

Ebyan   

Where is Sh. Shariif "Let's go to Jihad but I'll hide in the bushs and eventually surrender" Ahmed again..Wasn't it somewhere in Yemen? Maybe you should consider moving there and he could be the President of whatever village he's living in. There's only one power in Somalia and that's the TFG. I hate to repeat myself, but the truth truly is a bitter pill to swallow. Take all the time you need, but the sooner you wakeup out of your daydream, the better. :D

^Horta gabar baa tahay adiga ka dhex bax siyaasadaan, walaahi kuuma fiicna, waad ku wareereysaa.

Orod gabdhahaaga dhinac ka raac, oo cilaankaaga iska marmarso maalin walba, car aan kugu qabsano!

^Then we have no option but to marry you so that you will stop supporting Yeey and start supporting Soomaaliya's struggle against the occupation!

never mind, Ok, I will accomodate your differences with the condition that you won't attack us if we attack Ethiopia and drag their soldiers on the ground.

of course, you can attack us if we attack your ailing uncle, yeey. but leave us alone aan itoobiyaanka iska dhicinee, do you mind?

Ebyan   

God forbid I end up with a man like you. No offence, but maybe you should take a break from SOL all together. Qabil + poor understanding of Islam = You .. Not a good combination. smile.gif

^^Oh, are you saying because of my qabiil, you wouldn't bother to marry me?

Oh, you are the first racist to say that before my face! An extremely bold statement, I say!

You really should know gabdho badan iney toosh igu raadshaan, Oh, ar ilaahow qofaan wax ogeyn ha cadaabin!

Ebyan   

How am I suppose to know what your qabil is? I was talking about you alle-ubaahne the individual. You're a sexist qabilist part-time jihadist loony.. be gone. smile.gif