Sign in to follow this  
OLOL

Yeey in his own words

Now, are you denying your ailing uncle is the mother of all tribalisms, since he said what he said about ******** clan while addressing to incite his clansmen?

Yeey is the worest enemy Somalia could ever have!

but we are so glad that his so-called Fadaro system wouldn't work so long we are alive in Somalia.

keep talking and we keep slaughtering the stinking ethiopians that you rely on for your boostful remarks of 'we are dowlad and we are dabo-dhilif'

lol

[ April 04, 2007, 01:59 AM: Message edited by: Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar ]

Sxbyaal waad daasheen oo xiiqdeeen, oo haraadeeen, waxaan jirin iyo hadal aan odaygu oran, bal eega linkan iyo hadalku giirtuu ahaaa,,, beentu meelna ma gaadho

Hadalkii President Yusuf

Indeed this will be major set back for the Been fidyaal iyo kuwa jecel in dadka ay iskudiraan

another freaking homer aye!! that head hat gave u away! garaad is your name!!! hmm, another one who wants to get job and yell.... yaa walad yaa walad!!

stick with with your pimping kangroo job!! word.

Emperor   

^Yaa rudy this is Politics and in politics first comprehend before you make that silly sound la la from la land. Innocent you are around but Diiq libaax ah in others playground of the forum, with that lingo talent may I say female domonated world.

come again! u seem to be confused like yaa walaad!! got be gene problem here!!

i feel you pain homie! u must be ashamed of this let down!! dont worry, as somali brotha, i will even let u crash on my sofa bed...no charge! just for the sake of walaaliti nimo!! deal.

uncle is just a butt-head! that aint your fault.