Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Would you ask your Wife or Husband to be Tested 4 AIDS

its always good to be sure and get tested! on the other hand, its not good to assume this and that!

in my work, we get tested every six months, and i

dont like. to me its an invasion of privacy!

when i got married, we both did a blood test, its the law in cali!! but here is the twist!!lol..

i would pressure ladies to do the test first!! namean! hell, u ladies r so shady sometimes!! 4 real, u ladies remember how we got to planet earth!! dang!!

Wixii xunba Xaawaa leh quite literally, eh, Rudy? It is u who have forgotten or confused Islam's version of Adam and Eve's expulsion from heaven with the Biblical one. Islam does not place the blame on Eve so please read about it for yrself- the Internet is at your fingertips.

x_quizit   

Ahem....ppl in glass houses shouldn't be throwing stones.... :rolleyes:

Rudy, when u point fingers every which way, remember there are 10 more pointed at u....ever heard of the projection theory? ur projecting ur own fears on women, perhaps ur wife...dig deep and look at urself b4 calling others shady... icon_razz.gif

lol@layzie...likewise...

NGONGE   

^^^ Heh. There you go galloping in again! People in glasshouses are presumably so posh they’re unlikely to worry about the hubbub of the common herd nor will their tiny stones reach the exquisite palaces.

At least you varied your style a little and didn’t blame the “oddness†on some deformity at birth or some such thing this time. Glad to see you give your emotions the slip and take my advice for once. Keep it up. :D

** Considers taking this promising lass under his wing **

** Still considering **

Back to the topic:

I still don’t see why the emphasis is on testing shortly before getting married! The whole approach is very negative and reeks of mistrust!

If this is a matter of health, surely people should be worried about their well being all the time, not just when they’re getting married?

If testing is important, then it must be important whether you’re married or not!

Am I missing something out here? Or is this one of those new things that are forever being added to the wedding list?

- Camera man

- White dress

- Nice Suit

- Chauffeured car

- Wedding hall in a reputable hotel

- Gold

- Medical certificate

- Cake

The thing about the above list (yes including the testing) is that none of it lasts. It’s for one night only. If the person you tested on your wedding day is the promiscuous type, that certificate would be as useful as the wedding dress: One Time Use!

Seeking a false sense of security is not to be scoffed at I suppose. :rolleyes:

Tuujiye   

By:Queen..

Hey

It's not about testing you're guy/woman every six month no 2way the main point here is before ya hit it just make sure ya both are clean. simple as that.

we have finaly agreed on something.... :D:D talk to this girl talking about 6 month and staff...lol...

Lazie..lol..aloo yaa babis boodaha kaaga garaaco. waa iga qoslisiisay iga tag...

wareer badanaa!!!

How about an IQ test :D

Ngonge's mottos: icon_razz.gif

1. When I want your opinion, Ill give it to you.

2. Everyone is entitled to my opionion.

3. My idea of an agreeable person, is someone who agrees with me.

:D:D

Paragon   

Originally by NGONGE:

I still don’t see why the emphasis is on testing shortly before getting married! The whole approach is very negative and reeks of mistrust!

Absolutely! On this one, I think NGONGE makes a perfect sense and handles the issue realistically.

NGONGE   

^^^ :D

Slowly but surely, we are making progress. Acceptance was the first step, now all you have to do is shadow me around and try to ape my style. You can bring your friend along if you like.

PS

I seem to be the only one who advises you and helps you on this site! I bear that burden with great humility and dignity. So, in my capacity as your mentor and role model, let me tell you that your avatar is not visible!

You don’t have to thank me, dear. Thank my giving nature.

Back to the topic:

Any comments on my correct points? (FF is allowed to speak no need to put your hands up).

Curly   

Originally posted by JamaaL-11:

quote:Originally by NGONGE:

Absolutely! On this one, I think NGONGE makes a perfect sense and handles the issue realistically.
well frankly, I'd much rather be gulity of mistrust than be diagnosed with STD's or worse