Sign in to follow this  
Pacifist

Would you ask your Wife or Husband to be Tested 4 AIDS

Asalaam caleykum,

hEy pple. though am always kinda quiet, i found this topic a little interesting. the thing is, it was so surprising that most of you are completely easy about this deadly disease. Being in a Africa, i find it so irresponsible when i c young n old pple alike getting married without taking the test. i've come across innocent victims who are suffering immensely as a result of HIV/AIDS.

Alxamdulillah, we are more informed about this disease because we are educated. Let us stand up and encourage people we know including ourselves to get tested. Let us put this attitude we have that AIDS isnt affecting Somalis aside because when it does it will be more destructive due to our deeply conservatism and polygamous society.

I personally got tested last week even though i am absolutely sure about myself.

Don get married before testing because u cant trust anyone but urself n even in marriage do not fear asking ur partner to get tested if u discover they might b unfaithful.

BUt finally, let us all preserve our chastity before marriage and be faithful to our spouses once in it. HIV/AIDS is an global issue which we all need to be concerned about. May Allah protect us from this dreaded disease. Amiin

g.L.a.M.o.r.O.u.S, did you get your results, if yes, negative mase positive aa noqotay?(I will pray inaad negative results heshid, it is indeed a deadly disease)

Btw, you can get it from blood, needle sharing etc. Those that are virgins but tried doing heroin or still on heroin, please dont share your needles. Stay high and safe

Modesty, "test him" aa? Soo adiga eheed nin yourself, didn't think people were this open about their personal preferences, acuudi bilaaah..

Senora   

looooool, the past always comes to haunt you!! I know one thing, there is such a thing as being too open :confused: *this is in reference to my old post, not anyone else*