Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

In aid of Somali Orphans: Sisters Fundraising Event

Faheema.   

Originally posted by
sheherazade:

Where DID the xalwa come from? *Burp*

xalwad aa? oo goorma la keenay? when I left :( Ibti, I know I was refusing most things but come on there is always room for xalwad lol

Sorry I couldn't stay till the end, lovely sets of Abayas I have to say Ms DD smile.gif

Nehanda   

LOL Sheh

Were you the lady who out-bought us all. At one point i nearly freaked out when the girls started bidding for an item i had my eyes on from the start.

Would have said hello but only knew Ibti.

Ibtisam   

^^Sorry you don't post often on SOL that I forgot you are a SOLer, I only know you off SOL! Sorry, I did introduce the rest. Sheh was the one who out bid us all, and Faheema was the one you quizzed about the school, when I forced her on stage poor girl, while Lily was the one who out bid me for that blue hijaab. NOW Nehand was the girl with the pretty scarf around her neck who bid for the pink/ girly box's :D

Now you've all met. smile.gif

Sheh You mean you still have that little bit, damn girl, it should b long gone by now! :eek: You really are good. Sheh Are you feeling better?? Any chance you would have some more chocolate and chilly?? icon_razz.gif LoL I laughed all the way to bed too! LOL.

Faheema yeah, just moments after you left, all the yummy cakes and Xalaw came out. I had to result to stealing some from sheh myself at the end as it all disappeared so fast! so Faheema, we are on the same boat my dear.

Nehand, thank you, I'm in your area tomorrow dropping off the projector I'A, so if you are around will see you.

Lily, glade you got home safely from so far, too bad you missed the chocolate over-dose that had sheh giggling [yes giggling all the way home]

Ngonge I did not see your wife and kids, so I could not tell them the story!!

Nehanda, I was at one point but somebody bid on a abayaa for a whole lot more mashallah.

Ibts, I just got myself more xalwa now. I am feeling better today- although I burped at one point today; vomit shot up in my throat and gravity pulled it back down again before I could say wtf. We are NOT going back to that place again, not even for a cuppa. They will order who-knows-what on our behalf again.

I had so much sugar I would have gone home with a stanger had DD not taken me all the way, smile.gif

Ngonge, £120, please or I'll tell the X-man on you. smile.gif

Ibtisam   

LOOOOO @I would have gone home with a stanger! LOOL. Thank the lord for DD HAHA LOL.

I don't know about you sheh, but I'm going back for my yummy chocolate

P.s. Sheh Nehand is not who you think she is, :D THAT one is not a memeber here :D

Ibtisam   

^Like a baby from 2am till 6am, I even went back to bed till 8am. Then I've been wide awake since. Me thinks it is a late reaction to the sugar. How long where you buzzing for before you fell asleep??

I buzzed all the way home. Got home at the witching hour, prayed, had herbal tea (to cleanse). It was well after one am before I slept. I am SOOO sleepy but now is too awkward an hour to take a nap. YAAAAAWWWWNNN.

Cara.   

Well done everyone. Ibti dear you outdid yourself by the sounds of things. Have you decided which charity to donate to?

Ibtisam   

^^yeah it was decided at the time we decided to do the event. Details on page1 on this thread if you want to do an event for them too. They are both really cool. smile.gif

Che, thanks the girls were so great.

LOOL @ sheh, light weight icon_razz.gif

Faheema, I just thought I'd correct, sounds like she has a different mind track... unles you told her :D

Nehanda   

^ sounds great let me know what time to expect you. Has Mr Sayid contributed yet, if not that would be a great opportunity to collect your donation from him and his colleagues.