Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

In aid of Somali Orphans: Sisters Fundraising Event

NGONGE   

So what was the first offer here? Serenity? DD or CL? I said it's first come first serve, not all things.

Edit:

Ibti. The auction is over. You are getting your £120 from me (mere laddo came very late).

Ibtisam   

^^Laacag baa kaa daadansa ee iska daad. He wanted to contribute and let everyone know dee icon_razz.gif

Cool Ngonge, send it on smile.gif

Serenity, thank you dear. smile.gif

NGONGE   

^^ I was hoping others would join in and promise to pay certain amounts in return for something unusual. Only Cabdiyo Cabdi was good enough to do so. But there is no surprise there, that girl waa rijaaloha. smile.gif

ps

Serenity, notice how Val resorted to her old way of acting deaf and dumb? I love that Vas, I mean Val. :D

Ibtisam   

^^LOOL @ that girl is rijaaloha! Lol

Well thanks for the effort Ngonge, I knew all along that you was really not pimping the girls :D

Buuxo   

Ngonge ,niyow see waaye.Nin goorma noqodey?yaakhe af carabi maan wax kugu sheega,suuqa hanaga xirin.Adaan kuu heesta hadii gabdhaha dhan iga shakiyaan and ignore me in other threads :D .

Ibti,Ng is right.Your London gal-pals get fun night,the orphans get money.But what are we gonna get? :D JJ, send me the account details.

Ibtisam   

Update

Salam everyone

I just wanted to Thank all the sisters, who attended, contributed and helped out. In particular Sheh, Lily, and Faheema Who all came so far, got lost in the rain and still managed to smile and dig into their pockets. Also Ms DD and our good friend, who drove all over London and dedicated the last few days and nights to the event!

Alhumdulilah the event went ok, we managed to raise altogether £1, 503.83 hopefully everyone will send their contributions, so we can send the money to the charities soon I'A.

Thanks everyone.

Faheema, sorry for putting you on the spot with the speech. I know you hated it. smile.gif

Well done, Ibts and the rest. Great effort. It was lovely meeting you all. I laughed all night(in case you didn't notice).

Thanks to DD and the mystery woman for taking me all the way home. And not killing me along the way. ;)

I now want to swan anout in a abaya. :D

Where DID the xalwa come from? *Burp*

-Lily-   

Well done Ibti (DD) and all the other girls who were involved, may Allah reward you for all your hard work.

There was sooo much food...and people kept bringing me more & more.

I agree with Sheh, those abayas were absolutely fab & Eid is just round the corner, I'm headed to your shop DD. All in all, well done.

Nehanda   

Well done Ibti!

You and the girls did so well completely exceeded my expectations. I coudn't believe that with a bit of glitter abayad could look so damn sexy.

You should definitely do more of this and next time target the boys too i am sure they would be just as willing to dig into their pockets for such a good cause.