Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

In aid of Somali Orphans: Sisters Fundraising Event

NGONGE   

^^ Serenity, you could have held your tongue for a while longer and let Ibti squirm a little. But I am a man of my word. You put on purple lipstic and I shall honour my word. Date and time to be arranged.

NGONGE   

No pain, no gain my darling. Wont somebody think of the orphans? :D

I was dead serious with my offer. You get one of the people on the list to do what I asked (or you just bring yourself to the station) and I will be a man of my word.

ps

See all the other guys reading silently and not one jumping in to make any counter offers? Pathetic.

Ibtisam   

Ngonge, I’m sorry I can’t ask of the girls to do that which I won’t do my self. And I think your offer is morally corrupt.

NGONGE   

^^ Don't shut the door just yet, dumaashi. Like the Somali pirates say, there is always room for negotation, baraadar. :D

Plus, you don't have to ask anyone. I just did.

Buuxo   

LOL@Ngonge.I'll beat your offer and donate $105 dollars for Serenity to wear Mis-matching lipstick(orange & purple) :D

NGONGE   

^^ This is serious stuff, Cabdiyo. Get the account details from Ibti and I'll see if I can convince Serenity to do the orange and purple lipstic. There you go Ibti, almost £300 pledged just to see Serenity with rubbish lipstic. :D

Malika   

Yeah right@ Ngonge,for me to leave the comfort of my home,travel for at least an hour or so to convert garden with a flask of tea! would require at least £500 for the donation hadii kale,move over with your cheap offer. :mad: icon_razz.gif

Buuxo   

LOL@Norf ,Hope it does it mean something odd?

Ngonge im serious.

Ibti..How about i send $US dollars.And my dollar is weak BTW.Bal wait till it reaches >.70cent :D