Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

In aid of Somali Orphans: Sisters Fundraising Event

Ibtisam   

LILY, you are suppose to be on my side!

Ok, Ngonge, how about, Lily and Ms DD, How much for them??? :D

And yes that comment did get to me.

Lily the small road takes you to the big road, once you start taking down the road of accepting things at a price, next time the price will be much higher. I am not going down this road- even for charity!

-Lily-   

OK dear, didn't know you were so serious about it.

I'm sure Ngonge can give the donations to his wife or via account.

NGONGE   

^^ :D

This is turning nasty now but what the heck. :D

Here is the price list:

Lily with dirac on = £100

Ms DD with her abaayah = £80 (if you're not there it is not the same).

Serenity with purple lipstic on = £120

Val just coming to Covent Garden = £200

Sheh babysitting for me on a weekend of my choosing = £75 (it's the going rate for babysitters, I'm told).

CL going with me on a romantic dinner for two = £300

Malika making me a cup of tea with her own hands and personally delivering it to the station = £100

My Ayeeyo promising to name her next male offspring after me = £100

Che releasing me from my promise the other day = £100

Xiin abandoning the Caravan = £150

ps

I am only obliged to honour the first offer.

tuf tuf tuf - what is the world coming to? - an old man pimping his own dumaashi - how refreshing charitable :eek:

Ibti - i have better offer - i am willing to offer 1000 shillings for all the single girls under 20yrs + plus malika's number. i will be calling them to ensure 1-they attend 2-they contribute 3-make more contribution:D

quite doable and it is not haram - compared to the old man's pimping proposal - what do you say?? :D

Ibtisam   

Lily, do you see what I mean now; check Ngonge post above, right into the big road. :eek:

Ngonge you are not that rich, £1,200, if I make all that happen! Your kids will starve for a month.

Can you edit all that crab out please, haabaal maagac haa tiilin! :mad:

NGONGE   

^^ Fund raising involves auctions sometimes. I am trying to help here. In fact, I think other men should do the same (since we are not invited to the actual event).

-Lily-   

^^^ :rolleyes:

Ibti, I totally see what you mean. Still, if you were desperate enough, CL would be your woman! :D

Ibtisam   

^^^LOL I cannot locate her these days, she's gone to hiding!

Yes there is an auction, we are just not auctioning girls! LOL :D

NGONGE   

I think it is a fair offer. I mean, come on now, you are feeding the women turning up to the event and providing them with some great entertainment for a poxy £20 donation. I am trying to get in on the act but what is in it for me? Symbolically speaking of course.

ps

Lily, you can wear a jacket over your dirac. As long as I see a glimpse of a googarad sweeping the floor as you walk, I am happy.

Abtigiis   

If every impecunious creature presents himself as a philantropist like Ngone is doing, why can't I?

Waryaa, Ngone, I am afraid if you dispose of the meagre cents you have on dirac donations, you will end up on RAAD TV, being announced as "Ngonge A, oo ahaan jiray xubin muhiim ah oo SOL oo kacay kadib markii donations irrepsonsible ah uu mariyey PM", wuxuu bahwaynta soo maaliyeed, gaar ahaan kuwa SOL kacodsanayaa in gargaar degdeg ah lala soo gaadho.

Address: SOL

C/O Ibtisam

e-mail: ngonge@busaarad.com

NGONGE   

^^ War adiga eyo Siyad hadal bad wadaan. This is serious business. How much are you willing to donate and in return for what?