Sign in to follow this  
Ibtisam

In aid of Somali Orphans: Sisters Fundraising Event

Ibtisam   

^^^Did you not read the poster, I promised them a 3 course meal. :D The fingure food will be the starters.

Ms DD We need to talk about you having a stool with your abayas. smile.gif

Sheh, I will PM you when I start moving things along.

Ms DD   

Stool? loool

Sorry, was about to make crass joke.

Anyhow, how many people are you expecting? How can we advertise this event for you?

I can be good waardiye. Been told i have the meanest face. sheh can be my helper.

About the stall, i cant wear my hot abaya, if I am bringing my shop to the event. But let me know how you want me lol

^what better way to show your abayas off? Wear it! I'll buy one off you and wear it too as a walking ad for your stall. When people say, Oh, nice abaya, I'll say, it's your lucky day, the woman I bought it off is here today.

Do I get a comish? smile.gif

Ibts, that's a lot of food. They will fall asleep. Do let me know, and I can spread the word for you too. I'll PM you my email address, send me the flyer and I'll forward it to a big database of people I know(a lil) who have bigger databases of people to hand.

Ibtisam   

^^Coool. And I like your Abaya Selling style. Send me your e-mail.

I will call you 2night,don't go to sleep early or coffee, I am in your ends today?

I need no more that 100 people, at £20 each. I was thinking of giving each charity £1,000.

P.s. Meanest face, yeah right! lol you could not scare anyone.

As for advertising, tell a friend, to tell another friend and another friend, e-mail, phone, shout, find em. Talk is in english, so I guess english speaking sisters, without kids. No kids please (over 11 is okay) smile.gif

I also have nice gloss coloured printed leaflets, if you need any to give to people on the bus, train, events, mosque, I can drop them off to you.

Ms DD   

Ibti if you can come by the shop at angel (bus 73, 476 pass by) and bring the leaflets, I can put them at the internet shop. There is good somali community in Angel area. Or I can pass by Kings Cross around 10pm, if you are around.

I was going to the somali marriage event to support few friends, but I am working though, so i hope to see you at the shop.

Ibti - not sure if I'll be able to attend, I'A. But I would like to donate my bit. How do you want to do it? I can either send you a cheque or do an online transfer if you give me the necessary details.

Ibtisam   

Hey Val- Thanks, I would really like for you to attend with your gang, but if you cannot make it, I will send you the address to send cheques to closer to the date. smile.gif

Hi Ibtisam, I attended a fundraising event for ICRA yesterday (as you're aware, you were there too!), so it wouldnt make sense for me to do it again in the span of one month.

Fabregas   

Originally posted by -Serenity-:

Hi Ibtisam, I attended a fundraising event for ICRA yesterday (as you're aware, you were there too!), so it wouldnt make sense for me to do it again in the span of one month.

Nice one! Ill have 2 use that for future reference.... :D

Ibtisam   

^^We already know you are stingy yaa B_G, you bee hiding from making any contributions, even giving out the leaflets at your local mosque is a contribution you!

UPDATE

So the event is this Saturday. So can I remind you all four days in advance to start saving and no shopping. It is all coming along together finally, so I'A I hope it will be successfully.

Bring cash for the auction, the henna and yummy xalwa, The fashion show is being sponsored by Ms DD Company.

For those of you who cannot attend (boys that includes you too) You can still send your contributions to me, send me a PM and I will send you my account details.

I will let you all know how much we raise I'A.

Salamah

Ibtisam   

^^It finishs at 7.30pm. I have a family wedding which I am trying to get out of redface.gif If I manage to get out of it, we could.

The Xalwad I sampled and it is so so yummy, and I'm not even a fan of xalwaad redface.gif

when do you finish your other thing? You can always drop in :D