Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Reposted: Yay some say and others nay

Kashafa   

Your quick seizure of the mantle “SOL doesn’t allow anti-TFG content” comes off as irrational and makes you seem a relic of absurd conspiracies

I would beg to differ. Many of my hard-hitting posts that expose the weak and ineffectual rationalizations of dhabo-dhilifs and their sympathizers have been deleted, in entirety. If there was an offending phrase or two, it should have been edited out. But since I touched "meel dhanqanayso, meel bukto", the mysterious powers-that-be had to delete it, a testament to it's potency.Thank you for that. Censorship is the highest form of compliment a writer can receive. As for the fraudulent claim of "We gotta keep SOL clean from insults, maintain 'quality control', yadda whadda hadda", please, we are grown-ups here. The best and bravest Somalia has to offer have been described as 'slaughtered as pigs' with not even a token slap of the wrist. The rape of Somali women(your sisters, abti) have been dismissed as PR propaganda campaign. No censure, not even a token banning. Obviously, certain folks like to come online to vent and vomit allat poison hidden inside, and SOL is that welcoming platform. They simply cannot afford to do so in the real world, because doing so would threaten the structural integrity of their teeth. Enter SOL, Kumbaya !

As for LX's two threads, it was deleted, in part, because certain nomads 'aa macaweesta ka dhacthay', losing their dignity and cool because of 'Aabo Cabdullahi aa laa caayay'. Pathetic, true. But you can't go about tryna 'save face' for individuals, and in the process, lose authenticity.

Keep up the current 'selective sanitization' and all you will have left here is a collection of dhabo-dhilifs who cheerlead invasion and genocide in Somalia. And the confused moral midgets who rationalize it.

Your site, your loss, abti. It is my every intention to shed light and expose the gravest challenges Somalia faces today and if that causes some folks pain and anguish, then even the better. This will not be a place to exchange social niceties(mwah, dear, mwah) while Somalia and it's people burn, thanks to Kufaar iyo Munaafiqeen oo isbahaystay.

Originally posted by Laba_Xiniinyood:

The above post was deleted because Baashi went berserk and insulted the female forummers.

Thats the sole reason the threads were deleted. I feel quite offended that its now being called 'back and forth' insults, because I only noticed insults going one way. I wasnt insulting in any sense of the word in LX's topic, just the usual sarcasm expected in this section!

Originally posted by Kashafa:

As for LX's two threads, it was deleted, in part, because certain nomads 'aa macaweesta ka dhacthay', losing their dignity and cool because of 'Aabo Cabdullahi aa laa caayay'. Pathetic, true. But you can't go about tryna 'save face' for individuals, and in the process, lose authenticity.

Spot on K. Harsh, but genuine advice.

Allah the TOL hiil insinuation :D ! Kashafa, Serenity, and Labo X if you truly believe what you are implying here you should quit SOL! After all it's unwise to continue submitting your complaints to what you percieve as a clannish editorial!

This is getting pathetic, really!

Haneefah   

^Ma ila aragtey, Xiin laftigiisu baryahan ash ma aha (tolkii baa ka tan badiyey) :D . It's kaftan hadaba.

Kashafa, your're the most articulate exaggerator on this board but just too hilarious. LoL.

Yaa jamaaca, this whole is-daba qaadasho business is a bit too absurd for grown-ups walahi. Move on already!

Originally posted by xiinfaniin:

Allah the
TOL
hiil insinuation
:D
! Kashafa, Serenity, and Labo X if you truly believe what you are implying here you should quit SOL! After all it's unwise to continue submitting your complaints to what you percieve as a clannish editorial!

This is getting pathetic, really!

You might want to remove my name. I dont blv so!

Laba-X   

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

As for your second thread, it was a complaint thread attacking SOL and the integrity of its staff. If anything was worth deletion it was that thread.

I beg to differ. But you are the Mod, so it is whatever you say it is sxb!

Originally posted by LayZieG:

Character assassination isn't going to fly around here, I read what Baashi wrote and it was far from an insult.

Explain that to the girls at the receiving end of his insults.

Tol Hiil you say Xiin smile.gifsmile.gif

Paragon   

OK, my good people.

Siday walaasheen Haneefa tiriba, yaan layska daba qaadanin. Waxii dhacay dhace, waxay tagayna lama tiigsado e' fadlan inaga jooja.

Caf iyo musaamax!

Originally posted by Kashafa:

The best and bravest Somalia has to offer have been described as 'slaughtered as pigs' with not even a token slap of the wrist. The rape of Somali women(your sisters, abti) have been dismissed as PR propaganda campaign.

Aside from the sweeping accusations, I have no doubt you are good-hearted and carry a great message for SOL readers. The problem with you Kashafa is that you feed on juvenile distractions/attacks in the process, and that muddies much of your well-intended message. Reading your post above, it is side-splitting how you insinuate others should “maintain dignity” in debates and not come off from their high-minded pedestal, when I myself have been cursed with the task of cleaning up your own muddle in many debates. You describe my effort as "censorship". :D

Awoowe I truly believe you are a unique source of a different perspective for this platform and I am sure millions of readers do appreciate your message (including me smile.gif ). Awoowe, keep the activism positive and stay above the fray for the sake of your loyal readers.

I am to some extent pleased that finally admin/moderator came to a sensible decision to come clean and share out their side of the story with us. If any of SOLers remember in that deleted thread I left a very short comment that read"....following with interest" that was it, because I saw some people here and their insults thrown right and left; beyond belief! I was asking myself where the hell are the moderators? or is that these people are above the SOL rules. It is my belief that many people here including myself have the feeling that there is some sort of discrimination going on here. In the past, some people got away with these kind of things whereas some others paid the price (banned for good). I dont want to go into details that right now and that is not my intention. However, generally as a forum user I have certain rights like voicing out my concerns and putting questions to admin/mods in either PM or publicly etc the same I have these rights I am also expected to adhere to certain rules like not to break the rules here or offend anyone. However, what I personally found it confusing here is when you have a moderator (MMA) offending and abusing his power that be, when you have an admin (LSK) never responding to complaints sent by a forum user or when you have a thread being removed without warning or explanation. C'mon guys, isn't that unprofessional to treat your forum users like that? In short I sense a lack of proactive approach from moderators' side.

I personally chose SOL forum over many other existing somali forums, why? because it possesses some good ingredients (qualities) others do lack of. Through the few years I was here I learned a lot from here, admired dozens of nomads, befriended with many and actively participated many discussions bad or good thats why I still glued here and hanging around different SOL sections, even though I still feel the admin, LSK, yes LSK as the admin or the owner seemed to be lost the plot here by simply turning a deaf ear to such his users or not stepping in when moderator abuses his/her power.

So all in all, in the wake of recent buuq, I felt I have the chance to express myself and make it known my dissatisfaction with how SOL is run and the unfairness towards certain forum users, like me f.eks, especially when I sent PMs to LSK and he infamously chose to ignore them all, where I was forced either to get lost or to live with it (ala hakugu taagnaato), the later was an appropriate option for me that time. This is not meant to ridicule admin (LSK) or to anyone in anyway, but merely as constructive criticism and to point out my dissatisfaction with the way SOL is run sometimes. My concerns kolleeyto!

.. smile.gif and in this occasion, may I ask brother LSK a simple question, with all respect why did you, as the admin here choose to ignore my complaint?

PS. I hope inaad iga garbaxdid and also my post not be deleted.

Look forward to hear from you ;)

Kool_Kat   

Are you guys serious with this now? Weeee...Talk about 'Opening a can of worms'...

There is nothing cuter than grown men bicker and *well you know what follows*... :D