Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Reposted: Yay some say and others nay

Paragon   

It's entertaining to say the least lol.

One must have a wiff of plausible suspicion to commence a complaint and once it's been kick-started, it's a pure pleasure to indulge in. It's winter, for heaven sake - the heat is needed smile.gif .

NASSIR   

Libaax is a man of honour and integrity. I respect the man for his tireless work and patience. Keep the Good work Engineer.

For Isse and Labaxininyod, salaan marka hore ilma Adeerayaal , mida kale, I have my sympathy and empathy for your lost threads and keep the good works brothers and try to improve relations with the other nomads. Political differences should never strain good online frienships and respect for one another.

Salaama.

Originally posted by Isseh:

Libaax, do you know something I don't?
smile.gif
I know I made some folks quite angry with the simple truth, they may have complained about me to the Admin.

I'll take that as "Yes" the reer magaal way. Rageedii. You know how to get out of traps. :D:D

Originally posted by Nephthys:

^ yes, you is
:D
. You had your chance, I don't know waxa la ooyeeyso, admin sided with you once, you can't always get your way. Good Baashi's here to stay and he'll be on you like a dog with a bone.
:D

And here comes the opportunists. :D

Waad af dheertahay Bishaaroy, and I didnt ask for your opinion. So Nabadey.

Paragon   

^^You are such a pretty target. Picking on you can't be avoided :D

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

quote:Originally posted by Isseh:

Libaax, do you know something I don't?
smile.gif
I know I made some folks quite angry with the simple truth, they may have complained about me to the Admin.

I'll take that as "Yes" the reer magaal way. Rageedii. You know how to get out of traps.
:D:D
Lol. No, no shouldn't think of it as a yes but as 'maybe' smile.gif . You see there is a difference. Aniga waa layga dacwooday, waanna ogolaaday taladii markaa Odaya go'aamiyeen.

Hadda though, I lost 40 posts ninyow! 40 juicy posts I was hoping to feast on smile.gif .

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by Nephthys:

Here's your chance people to give it to him one-on-one. Dhaqsada.

Nephy, naa heedhe sootii lagu yiri isku dirka dhaaf...Walee waxbaad u dan leedehee maa ka joogtid? Mugoo mid adi kuuroon lee waaye...

Libaax, ina adeer great to see you post on the regular...Too bad it had to be under these circumstances...Nonetheless, wonderful to see you...

MMA, as my ayeeyo used to say markey nagu xanaaqdo 'dayuusiin yohoow hadaan ul idiin soo qaadan, anooba laba ilmo adeer ah idinku dhufan (balgoormee ul la isladhacaayo ilmo adeer noqdeen) maalin iimaba aha' :D Hada adi ukaadi uun in ul laguu soo qaato labo ilmo adeer ahana laguu galiyo aa rabtaa...Bal arag taa dadka galisay...

Isseh, walaaloow bal arag adiguna... Maybe maa wili taagan tahay...Naga daa hee...Ma jilbahaan ku qabsanaa...Mise sheekadaa dheheysay 'too proud' waaye... :D

lol@che. If kk could get away with cyber murder, it will only happen here.

Issiiiiiii, aka Jamaal 11, I didn't know inaad J11 eheed until recently, either way waxa aad heshay was well deserved.

What goes around, comes around.

You were once the Maskiin Macsokor of SOL, not a single sole ku jeclaa ma jirin, can't say I missed you as a MOD, either way, it seems you toned down a bit. Good for you adeer, or else round 2 preparations la sameyn lahaa, best of 3 aan aadi laheen once more. icon_razz.gif

Kool_Kat   

Che and Layzie meelaan waxba oolin baa wax ka raadisaan...Allaha nii sahlo ilmo adeerayaal (for a lack of better word of course)...Alla jecliyaa saa isu daba socotaan oona isugu camirtaan...I must say though, it is getting rather tiresome now... ;)

Kool_Kat   

^War bal arka? Are you serious with this Didi Kong bs...Only if it helps you sleep better...Sheekaaba wadaayee...Hada adi lee yeekuleefin bahasha ee watch out... ;) (ok that's a joke)

lol, kk waxaas camiraad mala dhaho, sheeko sheeko iskadaaa oo orod seatka "wasiirka shacabka iyo hubnaanta" nephy usoo raadi. Yey administration ay aad eager u tahay inay ka qeyb qaalato, ee islaanta soo meelay inta ay SOL dab weyn ku shidin.

Nephissa   

KK:, Ina addeerkan aad guraysaaa, ma some code word baa? Walaaleey, qofkii ku caayaba waa la ban gareeyaa. Ma anaanan shakin!

Admin: It was wrong for you to ban that girl DING DONG when infact Ms KK here [your cousin :D ] was equally throwing insults left and right. It's not fair she gets away with alot of things. Pheew! There! intaas baan anna dacwo qabaa. :D

ps: adiga isku-dirr kaa ka hadlaysaa waa maxay? Ma in la i ban gareeyaa u dam dam leedahay? LST intuu aniga i ban gareenin safka waa la buuxaa..dad badanaa horteeyda shubaaayo... :D .

Serenity: Waa ku salaamay abbaayo. ;)