Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Reposted: Yay some say and others nay

Baashi, perhaps you should leave words like 'naagshaneeye', 'dhoocil' and 'foodley' out of your posts for the time being. As I understand it, those labels ignited the previous troubles and could be taken as provocative.

Baashi   

Will do Valenteenah.

I don't remember where but I read an Indho-yar proverb somewhere that says the begining of wisdom is to call things by their right name. The maah maah is on the money.

Are you for Gediid being the fella who drops the hammer down on trouble makers?

Gediid aa? May may...waan ka soo hor taaganahay inuu Gediid noqdo a MOD. You heard his threats. Cidina ka ma baxsanayso, guilty or innocent. Forget about making him a moderator, wuxuu u baahanyahay in la xidh xidho.

Of course, I say all this out of love. *Flutters eyelashes @ G*

Gediid, bal MOD noqo, anaa saa cyber ul kula dhacaayo, aa huskuntigaaga xataa waa ka cararee.

On the other hand, Che will make a fine MOD.

I am casting my vote for Che all the way.

SOL's finest papi icon_razz.gif

Gediid   

^^^^LOOL Layzie...Hoosgunti bilaa kastuumo aa ka dhaceyso.You dont wanna see that...

As for SOL's finest papi ka waran macalinkii wax soo barey.. ;)

As for the MOD situation you need a person who wakes up right everyday,anigu xaalkeygu waa beriga dhexe oo malmahaa qaar anoo budh abu raas ah wata aan meesha la soo dhex geli doonaa.I too vote for the Junior Casanova of SOL none other than the one and true Che...... smile.gif

Baashi   

^ :D

Gediid is going for the kill. He's showcasing his bajaq-marjiyoow credentials. Waa meel bilcaan loo wada tartamaayo meeshu :D

Now my fav username has wisely declined to volunteer for spending time to supervise amatuer forummers I have to ask our friends here in SOL politics section the following:

1. Hit hard, make a case, go for the kill but don't hold grudges and 2morrow when ya wake up make sure you treat it as being another day in SOL.

2. Give the admin. moderators the benefit of the doubt -- you don't wanna be in their shoes -- you do your things and they are forced to entertain and attend to all sorts of childish complaints.

3. Substance -- stick to it. Context, logic, history take them all into account and do ur thing once ya get a full bite of the stuff posted.

4. Be humble and try to reply posts directed at you -- there are exceptions.

Do that and you would have helped our fellow mods.

me   

MMA got my vote. He has been doing a good job so far.

You know what, lets hold an election with one of those polls.