Sign in to follow this  
Miskiin-Macruuf-Aqiyaar

Reposted: Yay some say and others nay

I reposted those threads' original posts, for some wrongly assumed the intention behind the deletion was intended for the Ciise's and Labaxaniinyood's original first posts in their respective threads than what followed, the insults that contained within.

Also I did not delete the original threads, but it came to my attention and I tried, on my own initiative, to correct the perceived assumption of power abuse some were complaining. The deletion has nothing to do with the original first posts in the threads, hence why I reposted it. We didn't do it because of fearing some backlash or whatnot. We did it to correct the mistakes.

Some of us rushed to prejudge and assume otherwise without first aynan hubsan wax. We needed to correct that, that was all. The intend of this thread was that, not a venting one against SOL or its Moderators.

-----------

War MMA, while digging for topics deleted, I need my 2003 post that was deleted without it being explained back...
:D

We needed some comedic, light lines in this thread. As always, Kuusha comes to the rescue. And yes, I will bring back your old thread too as well. Let me retrieve it from google. :D

Hala iscafiyo, and thanks sharing your views with us. Wa salaan.

NB - Labaxaniinyood, I cleared my PM.

Here is the summary ....

Labo-xiniinyood: my thread has been removed because I think Admins share clan with adeer Yeey. Wax kale meesha ma yaalaan.

Iseh: when my poem was removed I thought it was because SOL owners didn't like Yeey or Admins to be criticized. It was confusing at first.

Kashafa: my hard-hitting insults against SOL nomads are always deleted because a biased "reer-hebel" gang runs SOL. No doubt!. I should be allowed to crucify these amxaaro-lovers right here on SOL. Anything less is just immoral considering how Ethiopia is raping our people. There is a huge bias here! An immoral bias.

Serenity: Baashi's attacks against me have been removed from SOL and that is unfair. I didn't want them to be removed. You guys should have left that thread here for all to see. My issues with him go way back to Women's section. I have no clan issues whatsoever.

Allamagan: MMA is a biased Moderator and should have been removed a long time ago. Libaax ignored my many complaints about this moderator. This whole place smells "bias". Why are we wasting time? Let us be honest here!

LSK, here is a genuine question brother and I as a forum user expecting from you, as my admin here a genuine answer. Simple is that, so why not answer my question instead of talking about wasting time. And please dont talk about wasting time, coz if I am wasting my time, I shouldn't been here that long at all. There must be something to it as to why I am here, I think I mentioned it in my above post and I appreciate the service.

Remember, as a forum user it is my right to voice my concerns and put it to you, MR. Admin, and if you previously chose to ignore my PMs, I have to put it to you again on different frequency like going public with it, communication wise. I must say, you as admin are doing great job here, however, it is unprofessional to ignore some quarters of your users and to turn a deaf ear to.

PS. LSK, I never asked you to remove MMA.

Allamagan Awoowe, I tried to reply to you when you sent me those complaints a while back but I was getting the "PM IS FULL" kind of error when I tried to reply to you. That doesn't mean your private message is full, it is just that our PM system has few problems and such error is very common when folks try to send pm messages. I will see if that is fixed.

Awoowe, no disrespect in any way walaahi.

LSK, I take your word, however, you know brother how important communication is these days, and if I sent PM (3 PMs all together) to you and I didnt get any response from you. How will you take (interpret) that in if you were to put yourself in that situation. alarming! innit?

Originally posted by Libaax-Sankataabte:

Serenity:
Baashi's attacks against me have been removed from SOL and that is unfair. I didn't want them to be removed. You guys should have left that thread here for all to see. My issues with him go way back to Women's section. I have no clan issues whatsoever.

What a vindictive, self-absorbed person! LoL.

Nephissa   

^ yes, you is :D . You had your chance, I don't know waxa la ooyeeyso, admin sided with you once, you can't always get your way. Good Baashi's here to stay and he'll be on you like a dog with a bone. :D

re the topic: I think the title should be changed to: Take a shot at Admin.

Here's your chance people to give it to him one-on-one. Dhaqsada.

Paragon   

Iseh: when my poem was removed I thought it was because SOL owners didn't like Yeey or Admins to be criticized. It was confusing at first

Lol. You got two things wrong: my name and what my complaint might've been about. More on my complaint, I don't remember anytime when I have been ever concerned about whether SOL was pro-TFG or pro-USC - such details bore me smile.gif . Futhermore, I've never cared so much about which political stances individuals in this forum hold. But I'm always eager to read and debate with good arguments. So long as someone brings forth good arguments, and not state the obvious (whilst expecting to be applauded), I am fine with that person. Absolutely.

What I am against in SOL, however, is when select 'charaters' are treated with faviouritism. Note: I say characters in SOL not in wider politics. I don't understand why some characters, whenever they commit a gaffe, SOL admin/mods cover up for them, supposedly because they're regarded highly by the powers that be. When other characters are offensive, their comments are usually left on board for all to see, so as the use these comments for penalization. But for the favoured characters, that didn't happen to them on this ocassion. Instead of editing out whatever insults there was, threads have been deleted in their totality, and this what I protested against. Nothing else.

For all I care, SOL admins/mods can support whoever they wish to support, because I know for certain that everything boils down to good or bad arguments smile.gif .

[EDIT]

PS: NEVER have I (or will I) send a complaint PM or write a complaint topic to/about SOL admins/mods. I am just too chilled out to get offended and too proud too proud to complain :D . I allow people to insult me but only if they can do so beautifully smile.gif .

^^Ciisoow, inadeer did you ever commit gaffe yourself and has Admin ever cleaned-up your mess as part of SOL rules to delete attacks? Did you ever recieve a PM from Admin asking you to calm down (same thing that Baashi recieved). Was that a special favor for you? :D

NGONGE   

^^^ Is this a new 'reaching out to the people' policy of yours? war naga daa...I liked it when that evil child used to appear every now and then. :D

It's been more than three days since the 'troubles'. I reckon people should let things go for now. You'll all have an opportunity to fight again in a year or two.

Paragon   

Libaax, do you know something I don't? smile.gif I know I made some folks quite angry with the simple truth, they may have complained about me to the Admin. Then, the admin might have asked of me to refrain from addressing... yes, you get the drift :D . But there was no gaffe. None as far as I am concerned, or none to be recognized as such by the objective crowds of SOL. Heating someone up with arguments isn't a gaffe, I would say .

PS: The special favour? The one that got 40 posts of response deleted, Libaax. I was looking forward to reading and replying to them all!