Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking news :Restaurant hit in KM4....mis fire of cowards as usual

Wallee Reer Qansax mooyee cid kale waa la waayay iney gaalada af-hayeenno u noqdaan!!!

War wuxu maweysan ka daalin gaalada ay hoosta kaga jiraan??!!

Nacalaa ********** ku yaal!

:mad:

Abwaan   

Originally posted by General Duke:

Another miss fire and the death of 4 innocent people. So much for "insurgency" how can you miss troops walking on foot?

I thought they were driving tanks.

EboniQue   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

Your fake care of Somalia is obvious since you don't even believe you are from Somalia.

I might be Slander but don't forget I am a Somali who cares about the rest of the somalis.

Your clan/uncle president is protecting reer Buntlad while he does not care about the ppl who live in the south.

I would say he should take his presidency to Buntland and let the South ppl govern themself I am sure they have the Capability do so.

You go Ebonique loool.

Taako Man your view of identity and nationality is different from what others see themselves, so stop seeing things only through the lens of your eyes. Good example that supports Ebonique view is the Arab/Isreali issue belive it or not. Many nations in the middle east from Egypt, Yemen, Sudan have strong passion to see their "Arab brothers and sisters in peace and happy" they are not from the same country, but share same race, cultrual traditions as the Palastinans. The same is for Ebonique, who like other groups may feel she not from that nation IE Somalia but instead Somaliland, but shares cultural similarties with them to have love and hope for better future for them. So relex drink tea and dont have your undes in bunch.

Those who were cheering for the Clan courts,don't these incidents show them that they had no interests of the pple's well being ,when they said that they will abandon xamar for kismayo coz they don't want the pple to be hurt?The cowards are harming no one but themselves.Insurgency,yea right!

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by EboniQue:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

Your fake care of Somalia is obvious since you don't even believe you are from Somalia.

I might be Slander but don't forget I am a Somali who cares about the rest of the somalis.

Your clan/uncle president is protecting reer Buntlad while he does not care about the ppl who live in the south.

I would say he should take his presidency to Buntland and let the South ppl govern themself I am sure they have the Capability do so.
Well said sister and I think SomaliThinker sums up real nicely.

Cultural affinity doesn't necessarily translate into real emphathy. What do Arabs actually done to help the Palestine. Empty rethoric with little or no action means nothing. I say if you have no real stake in Somalia, then stay out of it!!!

ansaar17   

I say both of the "landers" humiliate themselves under ethiopian foot. they bow down to five times a day. the only reason why southern somalia is being punished is because it REFUSED TO LIVE UNDER OCCUPATION.

Both Riyaale and YEEY race against each other to who can get to ADDIS first, they make a pilgrimage once a month.

Khalaf   

Originally posted by SomaliThinker:

You go Ebonique loool.

Taako Man your view of identity and nationality is different from what others see themselves, so stop seeing things only through the lens of your eyes. Good example that supports Ebonique view is the Arab/Isreali issue belive it or not. Many nations in the middle east from Egypt, Yemen, Sudan have strong passion to see their "Arab brothers and sisters in peace and happy" they are not from the same country, but share same race, cultrual traditions as the Palastinans. The same is for Ebonique, who like other groups may feel she not from that nation IE Somalia but instead Somaliland, but shares cultural similarties with them to have love and hope for better future for them. So relex drink tea and dont have your undes in bunch.

Those are colonial borders/divisions sxb craved out by the kufars on this muslim ummah,(whats worse tho is the colonial mindset ;) ) it is not in our power right now to change the status quo (but it will change inshallah)..but in no way as Muslims should we be pleased with division of our ummah.....

Edited: jokes aside....somalia can not be separted if it is the choice of the ppl....i dont c why ppl talk about same ol non sense all da time....if u want talk about somaliland (need a new name horta) politics....just call a Darwish they know whats up..... :cool:

The whole Secessionist bunch came out in pat-back-to-one-another-mode. Good job. We all know you really care about the people in the south, when you call them waanlaweyn and other incongruent names.

^^^Why are you putting words in their mouth and trying to create certain hatred between Somalilanders and the people of Southern Somalia? You have shown your true colors.

Just because they are from Somaliland doesn’t meant that they don’t care for their Somali brothers and sisters. Unlike the so called puntlanders they are not cheering for the bombardment of their fellow Muslim Somalis.

^ You don't get it. The people of the south are anybody who is not from waqooyi galbeed or within the borders of the british somaliland. I am a waanlaweyn, you are, and anybody else not from that framework.

Secondly, how can a person who has no vested interest in a united Somalia, really genuinely care? Do you know one of the reasons for secession and 'proofs' is the ongoing fighting in the south (Again remember what south means). Do you think a stable Somalia bodes well for any entity to detache themselves from something? Give me a break/