Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking news :Restaurant hit in KM4....mis fire of cowards as usual

Yes I know that clearly. But I wanted to see if she was a secessionist. If she were, then her stance on Somalia would be purely fake and not genuine.

EboniQue   

Duke, No one force no one here. We have plenty of choice and Awdal would never go under your uncle's Abdilaahi Axmaar dabafiif's govt.

Originally posted by EboniQue:

I can grantee you he is not the leader of my hometown SAYLAC thus not my leader. Who do you think needs to down tone BS me or you?
smile.gif

I could have sweared your hometown was Dallas which would have made a Dubya fan that wholly supports anti-terrorist measures being carried by the TFG.

Duke...Surely every attack against the TFG can't be credited to cowards that hate law and order. Does the TFG and its support have any plan to sit with their enemies (Somalis) instead just dismissing the people as being cowards with no goals.

Che I know you posted that question to GD but I shall nonetheless answer it for you.

Dialogue and any measures and steps taken by the oppostion to talk and negotiate will be welcomed by the government as can be seen by the Presidents call for a broad reconciliation conference to be held inside Somalia, which is intended to be attended by all the stakeholders and groups who have a say in Somalia.

However that doesn't mean, this government shall talk to the Qaranddiid that throw mortars and kill innocent people whilst trying to attack the government. Those are criminal elements who want to derail the peace and new found security in the capital for their own self-fish reasons.

The government categorically stressed that they will not be talking to those groups who terrorise the local populace because if those groups were ready to talk and negotiate they would signal it but be silent to those who attack you with mortars will only boost the confidence and encourage other criminal elements and Qaranddiid who intend to strike at the government.

Somalia is now at a important landmark and this time the world speaks with one voice and that is to bring peace and governance to Somalia.

Yes Saylac is in a clan occupation indeed since the collapse of the dictatorship government,, and alot of crimes against the humanity had been committed against Awdal pple incl unaccounted number atrocity!!!!!

Hand on Reer Awdal you will be freed soon !!!!!!

Jaylaani   

Are you telling me the UGANDAN soldiers were chasing local gunmen on foot at night in Mogadishu? ..WOW, what a bravery!

Politics aside, does that sound logic to you guys?

Luul luuq yadii buru buray ee school banaadir agtiisaa ilaa hotel Naaso Hablood agagaarkla Las Vegas ayaa alkhyaartii reer Number 4 la eryanayay baa layidh. Wax walba waynu maqli walaalhi

P.S. waxba saylac kama taqaanaane stay focus and deal with your problems. How many dudes against one girl...is that how you guys operate in Butland? I heard some stories but I wasn't believing them now after seeing this I don't know what to say.

^ Isn't Hargeisa were the authorities in the seccesionist enclave rape a teenage girl because of her clan? Speak about ironic.

EboniQue   

Originally posted by Garaad Bari:

Yes Saylac is in a clan occupation indeed since the collapse of the dictatorship government,, and alot of crimes against the humanity had been committed against Awdal pple incl unaccounted number atrocity!!!!!

Hand on Reer Awdal you will be freed soon !!!!!!

What are you talking about? :confused: ma waxbaa kuu dhiman? Garaad bari kuye.. Get your facts first before making any accusation or assumption :(

Jaylaani   

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Isn't Hargeisa were the authorities in the seccesionist enclave rape a teenage girl because of her clan? Speak about ironic.

So you’re talking revenge on Ebonique. Is that it?

Jaylaani no fight here it is matter of oppnion and every1 is entitled to his/her own oppinion it is not who is against who,,,, in fact you dont even know where we are from!!!!so chill out bro

there is no denial that Awdal is under clan captivity,, a good exmple is that if it wasnt, their intellectuals like the out spoken Samater brothers and many other would hve supported the secessionist idea