Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking news :Restaurant hit in KM4....mis fire of cowards as usual

^^We are the bantuus of Islam, and you are the Ethiopian who happen to speak Somalia with alot of bondages with the Ethiopians than Somalis.

I got that with precision!

Maxaa kale, about the slavery thing, well... you need to prove it so as to believe it. And tell us where in your religion of Puntland-Ethiopia it says to enslave others, if any?

By the way, I am glad that I was blessed to be from the heritage of different clans of Somalia, including the subclan that shares Gaalkacyo with us.

You never enslaved anyone, don't mislead ignorant self!

lol

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

I think both you Tone and your 'mufti' Taliban are the ones who need to sit down with the real, learned muslim scholars and listen to how they dissect the ICU and support the TFG.

Two examples of
real, learned muslim scholars
?
There is this city in Yemen, which has an excellent madrasah, I forgot the name of it now but the scholars there are the real, learned ones Im talking about.

Taliban   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

There is this city in Yemen, which has an excellent madrasah, I forgot the name of it now but the scholars there are the real, learned ones Im talking about.

We are talking about TFG real, learned muslim scholars, not Yemen.

Originally posted by Taliban:

quote:Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

We are talking about TFG
real, learned muslim scholars
, not Yemen.
You obviously didn't understand my previous posts. Either that or your neglecting it by circling back to your hatred against the TFG.

Taliban   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

You obviously didn't understand my previous posts. Either that or your neglecting it by circling back to your hatred against the TFG.

Indeed, I dislike the TFG because it's based on secularism and its makeup are moderate Muslims. Moderate Muslims collaborate with foreigners to invade and occupy Muslim countries. They also work for the interests of the West, against the interests of their country and citizens. So, I don't see what's there to like about the clan foreign government.