Sign in to follow this  
General Duke

Breaking news :Restaurant hit in KM4....mis fire of cowards as usual

Taliban   

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

30-60 days ppl, and we wont hear of any so called insurgents anymore.

Another day and another neocon makes another prediction.

Originally posted by Jaylaani:

quote:Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Isn't Hargeisa were the authorities in the seccesionist enclave rape a teenage girl because of her clan? Speak about ironic.

So you’re talking revenge on Ebonique. Is that it?
You are speaking about rape in Puntland and yet the North West is were they have raped girls (the authorities) on a hunch because they thought she was a spy. Ironic you talk about other regions and yet your enclave is were this ugly behaviour is practiced. IRONY .

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Taako Man:

^ Isn't Hargeisa were the authorities in the seccesionist enclave rape a teenage girl because of her clan? Speak about ironic.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by Jaylani:

we should leave EQ out of this rather than using her as a comparison of what happen to Zamzam

He is tryint to say 'we are ganging up on her' and equate that with rape a heinous crime that happens in his back yard.

I asked the girl one simple question and she did not want to answer it and ran away from the topic.

Is Zeylac, Awdal in Somalia?

EboniQue   

He is tryint to say 'we are ganging up on her' and equate that with rape a heinous crime that happens in his back yard.

I asked the girl one simple question and she did not want to answer it and ran away from the topic.

Is Zeylac, Awdal in Somalia?

^^ I did not run, I was bussy with my Howlo smile.gif The answer to your question is No Awdal is not part of Somalia. However Awdal is part of Somaliland. :D

^ So since you are a secessionist and believe Dahir riyale is your president why do you care about Abdullahi yusuf so much as to deny him your lovely spot at Villa Borama, Hargeisa, or Burco? :D

Your fake care of Somalia is obvious since you don't even believe you are from Somalia.

^ So since you are a secessionist and believe Dahir riyale is your president why do you care about Abdullahi yusuf so much as to deny him your lovely spot at Villa Borama, Hargeisa, or Burco?

Your fake care of Somalia is obvious since you don't even believe you are from Somalia.

--------------------

Well said TM,,, it seems EQ shoot her self on the feet

Taako, have you noticed there are two groups making the most noise here.

1, Secessionist who fear the TFG more than anyhthing

2. The clan court groups [ south Mogadishu clans] , who are still licking their wounds. Most here used to support the warlords.

These two groups are speaing for "Somalia" funny really.

Jaylaani   

quote:Originally posted by Jaylaani:

quote:

You are speaking about rape in Puntland and yet the North West is were they have raped girls (the authorities) on a hunch because they thought she was a spy. Ironic you talk about other regions and yet your enclave is were this ugly behaviour is practiced.
IRONY
I didn’t say anything about rape in Butland. Rape is awful act and I don’t take it lightly.

I was saying hablahaad la tirsataan…..

Do you have a comprehension difficulties too? Must be the wateR.

Lake   

Originally posted by General Duke:

2. The clan court groups [ south Mogadishu clans] , who are still licking their wounds. Most here used to support the warlords.

I also happend to notice...Your uncles clan are his only supporters.

Real Talk

Jaylaani

Keep switching the cords with your story. We really know you believe that Puntland or Posterior Land as you say, do you have an obsession with posteriors?, Surely you are genuine and care about Somalia nooh?

Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

That is what you said when the Ethiopians were coming, and they are not insurgents they are freedom fighters.

Mogadishu will only see more gun battles as more AU troops arrive.

Originally posted by mystic:

quote:Originally posted by TheSomaliEconomist:

That is what you said when the Ethiopians were coming, and they are not insurgents they are freedom fighters.

Mogadishu will only see more gun battles as more AU troops arrive.
I don't recall writing an estimate before. In any way, I support the goals of the peacekeeping force which is to bring peace and stability to the country. It's also pretty obvious that gunfire might occur in the process of cleaning the streets of Mogadishu from the wretched morbids that previously reigned there. It's a logical fallacy to conclude that the AU force's deployment is an occupation based on these vague factors taken out of context.

Originally posted by General Duke:

Right on.