Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

lol   

Sue :D Inta uu Ilaaheey rag badiyey.. couldn't u find me a better catch than OG-Moti ???? No offense OG... if taken out of Cambodia am sure u would make a fantastic match :D

Sue I found u one.... guess who?? I have been scared to mention but since u r willing to play miss match... well u can be detup for one too....

I think u best match

Good Credit he was the only available wacko on SOL... ;)

Hayeeeeeeeeeey...Hibo..iska qabo...hade

There are two Shuuuuuu's...Mantra(Animated) Sue..and the Psychologist..So who is who..?Surely there are a plenty of xaliimos you may wish to marry them off to handsome Faarax at one time.Or should we arrange an altogether weddings...a mass wedding....Hunnos..nina mean..

Nashangaaaaaaaa ;);)

Originally posted by Psycho_Sue:

Zephyrine & General duke (This guy is the highest posting nomad)

And how did you come up with that match? :mad:

Femme fatale (You know you’re interested! Don’t deny it
:D
) & Underdog

Kerchinggggggg! Spot on...I completely agree with you there. The sparks would burn this place down. :D

The rest of the matches are so-so. I wouldn't quit my day job if I were you. icon_razz.gif

sue i would like to invite to be 2nd wife... u need me i can school yah!! i special in difficult cases like yours!!

believe me, its good for u macaan!! you will become a full lady...after spending six months with me!! u be the bomb!!

my basement is available!! so whatchya gotta lose!! nothing but gain a whole lot.

come to pappa!! ;)

Curly   

Originally posted by Zephyrine:

The rest of the matches are so-so. I wouldn't quit my day job if I were you.
icon_razz.gif

To be honest I rushed it and there's a shortage of decent unattached men in SOL. lol

I definately won't give up the day job, this one is exhausting! look at what i have to work with!

lol

General Duke is just one dedicated "unattached" Nomad ;)

And Rudy, giv eup son...I wouldn't marry you even if you weren't married already icon_razz.gif

Xoogsade   

Ilaahay ha idiin fududeeyo lol. It would be sad if you were interested in a non-muslim ajnabi men. So this is really nice. Good hunting :D

Saalixa   

Hibo sis

You might call me paranoid but i just do not trust somali males and even worse if it is an internet relationship. But i must ask,,,any one down in your hood that you could spare? Hada hana siinin kuwa aad nacday eh no sheeg those you would like for yourself ok! hana dhicin dee yaakhi.

Look for short brothers, i thik short brothers are good looking ;) .

Pujah   

Aphrodisiac & rendezvous (Yeah this was a tough one)

How did you know I was eyeing him :D

^^^^^....The fact will remain that the ratio of decent somali men in SOL is a 50/50 compared to our somali sisters willing to settle down and marry.

Staying single doesn't augur well with some of us neither does it seem good for our decent sisters.Blessed are the ones who make it real and happy.

God help us all. smile.gif

Pucca   

^ i second that, enjoy singledom ...geel, copyright that term.(singledom: n; the state of being single).

ps. hibo your agency is growing ..mashallah

lol   

GeelJire: Ilaaheey waxa uu ceynba ceyn nooga dhigay waa ha is cajebiyeen.. hadii kelinimo door la bidi karo, waa hore ayaa rag ama dumar badani kiishash lacaga kilkilaha gashan la haayeen... Marka... companionship waa balaayo aan laga maarmin.. ee nafta aad beenta u sheegeysid ka daa huuno...

Smilez: Its not my agency.......its OUR AGENCY

Kaleidoscope & Legend of Zu (There’s your Chinese bloke
:D
) close enough?)

Thanks. Atleast I know that was sincere. LOZ is one of my favourite Nomads.

...adigana waxaan ku siiyey ka is kibrinaya aka Xoogsade. :D

STOIC   

I will dedicate this song( figure out the artist) to this thread:

Love can have its mysteries

Some strange, enchanted notion

You can't explain just how it begins

A feel, a smile, a potion

But something goes off in your head

You can't believe the words you just said

It's not so hard to see the light

Lovers at first sight

When the right one comes along

There is no hesitation

You wonder how you lost all control

It's just a revelation

And that's the way I felt with you

One glance was all it took and I knew

You and I were just so right

Lovers at first sight

blaaah blaahh.............

OG Moti   

Sue Inta uu Ilaaheey rag badiyey.. couldn't u find me a better catch than OG-Moti ???? No offense OG... if taken out of Cambodia am sure u would make a fantastic match

Waawarey, first time i am turn down, but again Hibo that was ouch and ouch.. Sue did help you to match u up with the best the market has to offer and u turned it down with impulsive decision making lool, I am very close to be the king of Cambodia and u just lost your chance of possibility to be the queen of Cambodia..

Anyway is this Match making section, new service indeed, it might most likely work.. keep the good work and Sue dont put me in such situation sis.. smile.gif

Peace