Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

lol   

G. Cawad: Thanks a bunch walaalkiis... I appreciate the encouragement, although anything done in here is interpretted by the lots as being desperate but we all know.. yeah.. waxa uu yahay buu ku moodaa qof kasta...

Saalixa   

well hibo?

Update us on matches found...results results and more results of your project. Or are you leaving us for the big surprise

Juxa   

yes hibo, i registered myself 100 pple kahor, where is the man :confused: u promised me results girl hahahahaha

:D

Juxa   

BReaking news . i have just received an urgent message from the following nomads:

J11

garab-tuujiye

Og-moti

Qacqaac

Bob

Nuune

and they have retained my services to make an application on their behalf. some of those nomads were not happy the list Sue made, they thought she did not paint them in their best lights :D

therefore ladies and ladies i will be posting a list of their requirements. please make no mistake, this is a serious list

now i am off to take instructions

Tuujiye   

Abooto dhacnay iisha ilbuuneeeeeeee!!!!

Kaalay ani shimee beec noqday?...

Qacqac iyo nuune waa la gartay maxaa yeelay, midna UK uu bajaq u raadsaday, midna xamar uu ku laabtay. Laakiin ina baqti lagde,ragyaqaan,faata haroos, fadhi ku dirir,air marshal kobra oona kusii magac dheer qaar maroodi anigoo ah baa tabeele igu sharaxdeen sidii atoorayaasha filinmaadka hindiga!!!farabuuto kal kalyooni kuuntadil canbuulo waryaa..HIBOOOOOO!!!

Okeeeeey!

Ani gabar waqti uma haayo unless ee maafiyo tahay..noo kool koolis iyo catar baquur..isii aan kusiiyee iyo asxanta lee la isku leeyahay..halahaas kabadan xaaraan qadcan ah waaye..oooookeeeeeey..goooodh!!

ilaaaaahooooow amuuuuurteeeeena nooooooyeeeeel!!

Wareer Badanaa!!

lol   

^^^^ Adiga Hibo isoo fiiri lee mey intaas kaa taagantahay? Shimee aniga tabeelo ku saari, bacaw yahow. Shimee ku xisaabsaday. Ma ogid miyaa markii aragaada la arko, malakmood mininka looga guuri camal xitaa ay faadumo fuusto gaas kaa qeylisay waa la socdaa. Marka is atooreyskaan aad wadid iyo maafiyo lee rabaa jooji. Maafiyo xitaa baryootankii iney kaa diiday laaa wa socdaaye.

Juxa Where is ur registry? I want to see your profile, naayaa.. markaas lee ila hadal yaah.

Rayaana When u register u will see the fruits of it, but madaxa aan soo horeysiinaayaa, mijaha ayaan la haraayaa war ma ahan. Eee register. You see all the sisters who registered got wat they wanted. None of them is asking for placements... so I am telling you. If u want to see a result. You gotta register ;)

Message to Hibo and Rudy

Hibo stop bashing the married men

We are in a rather unique position that is

Our CV is well laid out

1)We have lots of experience and we know how to hold on to a job

2)Our credit ratings are AAA and we tend to be in AA demographics

2)You will not find our fingerprints at any of the law enforcement databases

3)No prison knows us nor does any Ghetto

4) We tend to take the extra exotic holidays

5)Our jobs tend to be of a senior positions and managing the staff(the wives) is a specialty(MBA in wife management)

6)Glowing references available from all other previous and current employers(wives)

RUDY bro they can't employ us we are to experienced to expensive for their little old company so chill bro if you need an extra consulting job let me know.After all it's who you know nowadays not what you know.

Saalixa   

So you saked them? THey lost thier jobs....what makes me think i will not lose mine?That is why i prefer to be unemployed :D

You forgot this point though

* You never enjoy a day out at the golf course or an exotic holiday because toddler or new born is crying for a nappy change or they've (family) run out of milk so you better run an get that bottle of milk or nappy pack becuase tonight you won't be able to sleep.

RAYAANA The running around is long gone.We are experienced therefore we know what to expect and plan ahead.Nappies are bought in bulk and they last for the whole year(not to mention cheaper too).Milk running out aint a problem because you get delivered to your door every morning fresh.All you have to do is subscribe and PAY THE BILL which of course well organised experienced MEN like us do as a matter of course.

What was the other thing you mentioned? ..........aah yes the matter of loosing your job.My dear we dont fire anyone we simply make them redundant with full pay of course and a good pension and other company benefits.

Juxa   

hiboooooooooo, nayaa indhaha kala fur, aniga i registered as i was one of the faithful followers, i put my faith in you believing you could deliver RESULTs, yet i see nothing sofar, yes nothing :mad:

i demand to be matched and rematched and booked and overbooked until i say no-MORE.

ps: waa iska kaa suganaa lakin kuwaan liskooda soo wadaa wax ila qabo, first draft is on da way :D

waraa tuujiye, maxaa cirka is geesay oo bacaad kusoo dhacday, waraa waakaa cadahay ani aa igu cabaaday, now let me do as u asked smile.gif

bilaa caleeek, nagu kala wada, i be back with the lists

lol   

Org Am not bashing married men brotha coz my dad is married, Hence I would be bashing him if I did that. However on the CV of a married man who is looking, all I see is.

1. I am married but I like sneaking around more for legal affairs, hence the second wife.

2. I couldn't stand my wife's and children's noise so I need another comfortable bed to lay down till, you start to be noisy and history repeats itself.

3. I can't satisfy my wife but will try out another to build my self confidence in my performance.

4. Anytime my wife nags me or complains I look for a escape-goat, just like you.

5. I need to rub alot of women to value my current wife, would u be the lab-rat?

So don't try to sell me a Resume` which i can already read. Thank you but No Thank you.

lol   

Juxa I have one applicant who is really into you and your fildaro.. if u want him hit me up. Otherwise... huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuush.

As for the list...to my knowledge

J11 is hooked somewhere... we both know who ;) ( with me ofcourse icon_razz.gif )

Bob is recovering ... so we should cut him some slack

Og is really frantic... so we should help him ASAP.

Tuujiye is too sexy for his pants.. so we should ignore him

Qac is too crazy, maybe a sister like Mizz_Slander will do him good since she has the London plague.

Nuune He is in Xamar...lets see when he gets back if he is still single.. I have a strong feeling he won't be :D

Tuujiye   

......waa hagaag!!......

Juxa..looooool...

Hibo..or should I say maama kileyleeee!!

kaalay suxul baruurkaan aa igu wadid goormaa iga joojinee nacalaa kuyuusahada kutaalee!!lol..

Ani qaali hadii aheen raqiis maan ahaan lahaa? asbax yahee qiimo ii yeel nooh!.....

And Hibo I have a question for you wiligaa ma maqashay ay kutubee iyo sheekadeedii wiilkeyga aan u aroosinaa..waxee ku jirtay ruwaayadii caanka aheed "damac aduunyo"..looool...hadaa lafihii hore tahay aa ila fahmee sheekadaas.....

Ay kutubee iyo Oday cabdule sheekada ka dhexdhacday aan ka hadlaa........Holla at me if you need more info..lol..

Juxa Quuq mataqaan!!!

Wareer Badanaa!!!

lol   

Tuujiye: Ay kutubeey in ay sariir ku aruurtay halee aroosiyo tiri waa la socdaa.... hadii aas aad ka wadid.. isku raasto ma nihin. hadii kale.. sheekada noo wad!