Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

Juxa   

^^^^^^^whatever yr lil head is thinking, pls dont.

ps, i know what my bros like, if u dont wanna be in the list of my bros say so, and i will be happy to remove you at once

underdog   

"There is No Spoon"

Half the people here have NO IDEA what they want. The blind leading the blind.

Register kulaha.... Well here's my registration:

Highly motivated, No nonsense, ambitious man seeks woman who understands the concept of Vocal Relevancy (i.e. If you have nothiing intelligent or useful to say there is nothing wrong with being quiet).

I fully intend to provide for everything she may want or need but she has to understand that the quantity and quality of everything she'll get is directly related to her support, effort and conduct.

I have my original hair, teeth and complexion, so for her to have the same shouldn't be too much to ask.

I prefer a woman with taste and grace, I plan on making money faster than she can spend it, so if she's gonna blow the cash it better be on good stuff.

Tuujiye   

" muxibaa i heyso manyac maa mudee!!!"

Juxa, kaalay ani qoftoo buuqleey ah aan raadinooyaa xagee ka keentay, mise dhukay badan aa dhago heega ku ogeed si ee qeylo iigaga dhalaaliso?....waxa kili aa saxday waxaa waaye cunto kariska inta kale waa ka bantay...naga tag...

Hibo qoftaan naciimo la dhahaayo masalaxan tahay aan dibile camal u jiiree? kuweesto kaala footo gacma deesnooh!

Naciima let your mind loose girl, just watch out for qac'qac wuxuu qabto kama fuqo xoor camal.."hab isii horaadkaa isiir" wuu dhameeyey qac'qac.......

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Originally posted by Hibo:

Sheh grill
:D:D
, I rather roast them. You see in grilling we leave some of the meat rare so I say roast them
;)

To each her own. I prefer rare: si aan dhiiga uga jaqo. :D

lol   

Juxa Intii aad salaxatay... mid aa jiq kaaga dhiga... waa filaayey mac sonkor :D:D

Rend Now who dare called u dat? U r the most sane person on SOL ;)

UD Seems like u have issues with the service.. if you don't like what u see brotha step outside... or else... keep ur single head in here and HUSH!

Sheh U got it gurl... the choice is urs..

Tuujiye Adiga warka badan intii joojisid.. goormaa shafka igu camcaminee? Sii kuu sugaayeey waaba daalayee!

lol   

Juxa Intii aad salaxatay... mid aa jiq kaaga dhiga... waa filaayey mac sonkor :D:D

Rend Now who dare called u dat? U r the most sane person on SOL ;)

UD Seems like u have issues with the service.. if you don't like what u see brotha step outside... or else... keep ur single head in here and HUSH!

Sheh U got it gurl... the choice is urs..

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^waa ku damaashaadee ma istiri :rolleyes: awalba hore u socod ma aheen adi smile.gif lug gooyo socota aheed

Qac Qaac   

bisinka juxa, did i say something bad.. calm down.. biyo qaboow raadso..

hibo salaxataanka aa sheeganeesid waa maxay..meesha rigoore miya..

waraa tuujis.. ani ha igu gamban, hadda u kulusha hay, naciimo sheego nooh.. wah..

cajiib badanaa

Originally posted by juxa:

^^^^^^^^^^^waa ku damaashaadee ma istiri :rolleyes: awalba hore u socod ma aheen adi
smile.gif
lug gooyo socota aheed

I second that Juxa..Hibo is faataale numero Uno.

Cheers

lol   

Zu Waryaa intee ku aragtay fataalnimadeyda.... bacaw yahow... Plus adiga aniga lee raadraadsataa haye... coz this topic has been on for a while and u just choose to show ur face coz my gal Juxa said hibo lugooyo socoto waaye.............LishilBunduq!

Juxa Xabiibti, aniga goormaan lugta kaa gooyeyne... waxaan dhahay oo keliya, wixii single ah meesha isku soo qora...that meant.. qofkasta ha isa sheego iyo waxa u raadinaayo after that......match urself to whoever u like. Mise adiga Hibo aa ku meeleyneyso maa ku tashaneysay............sheeko haddii saas tahay ii sheeg waa ku meeleenaayaa...balan waaye.. macda ;)

Originally posted by Hibo:

Rend
Now who dare called u dat? U r the most sane person on SOL
;)

So u think Hibo..?

I am never trying a war with you..I just quoted someone who wrote on the threads...I fear Cat Fights..and you know How cats...? ;)

OK,OK, THAT'S IT THIS IS THE FAIR TRADING AGENCY.THIS DATING AGENCY CALLED HIBO & CO IS AS OF NOW CLOSED,REASON:WE RECEIVED A LOT OF COMPLAINTS OF CLIENTS PAYING AND BEING RIPPED OFF IN OTHER WORDS NOT GETTING WHAT THEY WERE PROMISED.