Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

lol   

A bunch of us gurls in the SOL chatline today found out that SOL was not only a forum, which it has been for many of us over the yrs, but a dating service as well. It shouldn't be a wonder to find so many marriages being a product of SOL. So since many of us have been sleeping or away doing something else, when the matchmaking occurred think that we should register all the single SOL users so that we know who is available and who is not.

Here are the conditions:

1. Single

2. Single

3. Single

Who is not eligible?

Men or women who are already engaged or married. Men no second wives, women no comparisons.

Guys I am available.............competition starts today

NoVa   

^^^Hey Girl, I'm luving the topic :Dicon_razz.gif;) ya' know what, I think ur right on that one...I never realized it but SOL has become a dating services over the past couple'months......So by all means why shouldn't i join'the badwagon...lol...

To all the Potential Single Brotha's...that know what they want in life and how to make themselves out of something, I congratulate u first on doing ur own thangs..seconadly' i just wanna say' yea how many of u guys r left in the sea???? ;):D:Dicon_razz.gif

Hibo girl, why couldn't married brotha's have their share of the stake 2????lol....

By the way, i'have 2 say being SIngle is something u should Enjoy while U have...once u get locked down with Farax girlz....Naqaskaa kugu dhagaayo' as they say'lol..

Pacifist   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D:D Hibo and Nova lol

Lmao Funniest topic ever.

Yep now we will know who is who......

It sure is fun being single,,,Lets see how this goes ;)

For all the haters don't hate congratulate.

Faheema.   

Haye Haye…Heer'sare…Hablihii way dhaqaaqeen ma istiri…iyaga iyo bushqadoodii :D oo maxaa ana iga reebi…Wait up… :Dicon_razz.gif Laakiin, Sootii la idhi xerado waa wada gees oo geesla qaado ma leh :D … Like Nova Said.. you might wanna give those going for a second a chance :D:D

pssssssst! whats the age limit for ladies! i got some boyz that are asking this qs'?

i would recommend any ladies above 25yrs to be disqualified!!! :D you know the reason!! it all related to clocks ticking n stuff!! no hard feelings ladies!!

Pujah   

^^ 25 is the best year dear...

besides what are you doing here....DIDN'T YOU READ...it says singles only dude icon_razz.gif

Qac Qaac   

1. horta rudy loool..

2. r u all kidding me?..

aduunyo gadoom iga dheh, gabdhihii aaba is soo qoraya.. it must be 2005 thing.. laakiin.. can we get a picture and age with it.. let's make it a real date place hee marka.. also the admin could be the guy who makes the match between 2 ppl.. Nova saan miyaa sheekada loool.. playing with u..

FatB   

have i mist somting here or wat

dating service online loool do u people need to get out loool

lol   

Rudy: Wat is up with u in here? U r married so step outside plzz.... didn't u read the rules?

Pluz woman is mature and settled when she is 25+...so how can u say that?

Smilez: U want finger pointing? Just surf the SOL forum..and u will find the congrats flying..

Qac: Get to know the person first then pictures and ages follow later

Wondering why u guys are hating on this .......it can be something different and fun. Just ENJOY PLZ

FatB   

***********PLEASE RESPECT OTHER NOMADS*************

[ June 07, 2005, 11:41 PM: Message edited by: Admin ]

Originally posted by professer:

by the sound of your last thread Hibo u sound desperate...longing for compassion..loool.

is it that desperate times call for desperate measures loool

------------------------------------

talking about what!!!...u are just too ignorant..what is the problem in setting up a motion...a noble one for that matter..JINGA HII... redface.gifredface.gif

You must be exercising a very cruel behaviours with others..If you don't what others like..move out..na'mean

loooooooooooooooool hibo, i never expected dat one coming; sis is the sun getting to you or are you bored;

loooooooooooooooooooool; love the idea; but i'm still underage :D , i'll register when i'm 25;; smile.gif

good on you hibo; stright and direct;

guys stop messing around; holla back at da chick; it don't no better den hibo ;)

lol   

Professer: Im not surprised to read that from u or all those that are pessimisstic in SOL. Infact I was looking forward to it na'mean. And whether u realized it or not, but in my first thread I keep referring to "us" coz it was thoughts my sisters and I shared...and thought would be something different from the usual...for fun. If u r not interested and feel this is desperation........u can do one easy thing LEAVE We don't need to know wat ur thoughts are..coz it won't bend us. Simple

The Rend: Thnx bro...but u still didn't register :D

Mizz: There is no age limit sister....u can found some of ur age mates around too...so don't just quit dee ;)