Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

najma82   

Someone else told me that it was just for fun to go ahead and get registered, but then i figured what is the point of registering here when infact my profile states that I am single lol...but then people are so slow these days lol...so i guess this will do it.

P.S.

Hibo this is only for u hon...u really are a good persuader :D

lol   

Femme: I am sure u r one of those sisters that go hunting in a party or a wedding we all know the drill :D so why send me to the family when u r out fetching somewhere else ? And if u met someone on the street how different is dat from Internet? Simply b/c u can't see the person? That can be covered with a webcam....And about crossing out a point, I don't think so. Not finding the person u r looking for, shouldn't make u lower ur standards....Allah has written when its supposed to happen....so it will happen when HE wills... why worry? All we r trying to do here is get to know each other simple.. if u don't like it........gurl.. just step aside... NEXT PLZ :D

Juxa Gurlie.......tell them dee

Najma: Naa ha i nabin......lol... thnx hon... this is supposed to be fun...

What happened to you guys? Seems like u guys are already aging in your hearts... Open up ppl.. and take a chill pill... plzzz

hibo! u see all these single 1 are shy!! hibo u need to allow following groups so these ppl can learn good ole stearing-wheel ( sukanaasi)!

-married guys who looking for 2nd pride!

-one time divorced ladies!

these folks know how to lay it down...! if you assembly couple of rockies and send them to a planet that they never been there, then all hell will break loose!!

i beg u to reconsider you qualifications sista!!

:D

I think we already got a list of some registered nomad ladies..with special appreciation going to the time they took to fill and understand the situation...The LIST includes among others

The author(Hibo)...Real..

Wiilo...Real

Juxa..Real

Najma...

Femme Fatale....Real But..

..and the list is going better..

Thank you all and Jazaakumullah kheiran.

The list may include some Nomads who are either not aware about 'our online registration' yacni our Singles census or are typically shy and don't need to scribe and make others feel happy..but we will update as the threads increase insha-allah.

Sure we all need to marry and get married.One thing I think we need to elaborate is if we will stick on 'Simple introductions..or go further.But If I may ask..where are our Honks..The Faarax'x..'Our kids fathers' as they say..

Needless to say, a point of contention will be how suitable this thread will be to influence marriages especially when we take into consideration our ways of life..our missions, suitability and so on so forth..Some nomads were brought up in Shaggs(Sijuis understand) and others in Cities..some are from different backgrounds and nationalities(Somali Kenyans/Somali somalis/Somali Djiboutians and Som Ethio & Landers..There maybe some who value humanity, somaliness and value the beauty of women and ways of life than others.

Our interaction will surely succumb to pressures and other ulterior motives especially when issues like 'Mate/Partner/Wife/Man competitions' start.I may prefer one lady here and maybe another one was closing on me.Me Think the best way is to list a long list of the 'hopefuls'..and we find another strategy after that.

Point to note includes..this is not a dating line to be run with intentions against ISLAM or whatever else we think may think jeopardise us from uniting, Let it be one that is to provide the best chance for all of us peers at this critical time of out lives insha-allah.

Mind blogging ahead >>>>>>>Please follow..

;);););)

^ I'm single but I'm not interested in Somali men. I fancy chinese. Can I still register and trust you will help me find my indhayar soul mate? :rolleyes:

Wiilo   

indhayar huh,,,,wow,,,,I like me my Soomaali brths, indhayar me no nooo.....Don't hide gals y'all are singles, tell like it is.......

Go figure:..........

Pujah   

Must be young, single & unatached. Everything else is negotiable :D

--------------

If you are not Rich Tal and Handsome.....Don't bother

lol   

^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :D Arawelo: U have the right to choose sista........so no shynesss... keep it real...

Rudy: If u want to register......well open a thread called Married looking for another pls register here... :D

Rend: I feel obligued to thank u for your devotion ...so Thank you.

Wat I seek??

Religion: knows enough

Education: Important

Money: Not important ( Coz I have got it :D )

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^ i just knew inaad mid lacag leh dacaski ka furatay :D got plently kute :rolleyes: heedhe share! someone was telling me sharing is caring, now share huh!

anyhow, to each her own, lakin somali, dhafoore dheere oo brad pitt u eg ma jiraa, to be frank me think brad maba qurxoona, if soomaali tuurleh sida brad loo jafjafo, i think he will be much more deliciousssssssssssssss ;)

ps, REnd, where is yr list?

Pujah   

^^ how about josh hartnett....I think he is hotttt and yes we can find mali guys that are hotter than both

^ Josh Harnett? Uck! Jude Law maybe for a white boy lol.

Hibo, I personally have issues with it. One sister I'm close to found her soulmate online & married him...she will never admit..I guess there's stigma attached to it. So if you do it...be proud ...don't hide the fact that u met the love of your life online :D

lol   

Juxa I share when u r agteyda..so come dee.... icon_razz.gif

Tamina I personally have issues with folks who are scared to face realities. Our reality as the aliens of western/arabian and african worlds is that we don't have the priviledge to marry or even date guys or gurls who were our neighbors or schoolmates or even workmates. All we have is our lil poor of the city we livein and the open sea of the net. So why not use the technology that made it easy for us to find our mates??

Rahima While u r busy trying to figure me out......the SOL single eligible guys are running out.....u better grap while u can gurlie :D

I HAVE TO admire the brilliance and go-getter attitude of Hibo. You need it, therefore you go out there and get it! Period! Walaalo, you have balls! If only there were million of YOU in our midst!

On the other hand, I think the program is great, but it is kind of 'see-thru x-ray' and out in the open and that does not fit Somalis. With so much talent and ICT expertise out there, I think someone should capitalise on this and introduce proper guidelines and rules and deliver service that matches all others on the web and suits the 'treacherous somalis'

Where are the somali entrepreneurs!?

Once more, walaalo good luck.

---------------------------

...Divided we fall!

--in solidarity with Hibo.