Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

Nephissa   

You girls are not kidding Walle. Let me leave my foot print anigana.

What I don't want:

- Grossly Phat Pharax

- Unusual hair growth on ears, nose, & back

- A man without a decent nest ($$$ and more $$)

If you answer yes to one or more of the above, you need not to apply :D

Hibo, any luck yet? PMs? ;)

^^^^.....Abaayo..Bishaaro.. smile.gif

& Psycho_Sue Please avoid directing our Xaliimos to Lewd(Un-couth) Sub-websites..You know we ain't same culture with Them..and you know who...

What is this (Re-direction)...Acudhu Billah!!!!

Separated - just got dumped.

Loves the Outdoors = Closet Lesbo.

Tired of games =I want a docile She Smuck pay my bills and not pester me for sex.

doesn't get hit on at bars due to one or more physical flaws.

Friends first = Reformed slut Spiritual = Buddhist or Yoga freak

Christian = Protester

Fun Loving = ****ed 10,000 guys.

Non-Smoker = she is boring no vices.

I am waiting at the Rendezous... smile.gif Mshikaji

lol   

Bisharo Naa heedhe... afka fur ilkaha aan tiriyo waa laga fiican yahay dee... no I won't tell u...but i do get pms icon_razz.gif

Rend Don't shut the gurls up.. let them vent will ya

Sue that was some funny stuff sis. LOL... keep them coming

^^^^^ :rolleyes: :rolleyes: I was saying I thought It was a mature business..No scumbags and punters..

Ati Nina mean' :rolleyes:

Curly   

Oh god...how rude!

I'm offended by your comment rend...what exactly are you implying? That I'm some sort of scumbag or punter redface.gif

Huh, huh, huh?! you are aren't you!

I know there's no need to explain :mad: I get the message loud and clear. :mad:

looooooooooooooooooooooooool. hehehe; smile.gif Bishaaro. gurl; deep details on ur CV; lool

you people are funny, but i am noticing a lack of guys here;

hibo wats happening sis; you got all da gurls to sign da dooted line; for what, just one farah is a regular, and he seems to be looking for 4wifes, so wats da deal;

Johnny B   

Huba Huba !!

Step back everybody , Johhny B is here !!

honeyz,I maybe late but i look good .

Say cyber mama ! How do i register here?

lol   

Mizz: Wat can we do if our boys are @#$%&....?

Johnny: U already did, but would be better if u can write wat u r looking for

Johnny B   

Originally posted by Hibo:

Johnny: U already did, but would be better if u can write wat u r looking for

Am looking for, you and her n her n yes her too.

Am specifically looking for that gurl with

that lil something ,u know the one who goes "Miao"

U know am here for the taking !!

This thread is reviving an authentic but abandoned nomadic tradition! The practice of hunting eligible (edited) bachelors and cutting many distances to get to them was indeed a culture of ours. They (those who were caught up with that ever-ticking biological clock) used to initiate the journey and embark on a trip full of uncertainties. Usually (I was told) it involved crossing clannish borders which some times meant parachuting behind enemy lines in search for that fateful union! The name Heerin (I stand corrected) was coined for that determined, migrant, and hubby-searching Somali female!

Although the Somali literature does not praise their act and some times unfairly associates it with desperation, I think it was not only courageous and daring measure of theirs, but it was also creative and ingenious from their part. And I am beginning to think that ingenuity is not lacking from the inventive minds of our nomadic queens! This thread furnishes that original work with the artistic wonders of technology, me thinks. smile.gif

J.Lee   

eligible spinsters???

Interesting!

Well, when I was younger I wanted to marry Bill Gates after I realized that wasn't/isn't going to happen, I gave up on the whole marriage idea.

Why should I settle for just anybody when I can't get the one I want? :(

P.s Bishaaro, love the list!

lol   

Xiinfaniin Its rather ridiculous to see you compare that with this thread. You see we ( the single somali sisters) don't look for any man, we look for that special man with the characteristics that we desire. The reason we say men are scarce is not because we r more than they are, rather, we got educated and we r choosing who we want, but can't find it in the male pool.

Since I am the one who started this thread, altough it was the idea of 5 sisters including me, many assume that my biological clock is ticking hence the advert. Its not. I am at my prime, and I have nothing to worry about. If worst comes to worst, I will just settle for a foreign who doesn't give a dime about my age, with the qualities I want :D

MsWord Never settle for anybody because u r getting older... that is just Bullsh!t

Hibo, My analogy still holds! :cool:

But you’re right many confuse creativity with desperation, I concur. The hunting season has indeed begun, and, I guess, it’s all about who can set the trapping snare for those drifting bachelors!

:D@If worst comes to worst, I will just settle for a foreign who doesn't give a dime about my age, with the qualities I want.

Oh my Qalanjo sister, God forbid for that to ever happen to you; but your contingency plan should not be to settle for non-nomad alien who’s unable to communicate with your mother tongue. Rather, how about swinging to us the less qualified with little burden on their back!

GD   

MASHA ALLAH MASHA ALLAH. IAM LOOKING FOR 2nd WIFE. JUST GIVE ME CALL IF U R BETWEEN 16-20.

LOL SEE YA