Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

Originally posted by professer:

hibbo please acept my hamble apologies, i must confess, i did not think you or the admins for that matter would take what i said so seriocly.

i once again accept my apologies.....fiends
;)

........................>>>>>Danish or English..

By the way, few have expressed their intentions to register and many simply either made their reservations known or are totally ignorant of the opportunities SafiaLuul was talking about.

We can make a long lasting matchmaking exercise without all those screen Billboards advertising Perverts and anti-Islamic marketing pop-ups especially if the admins and moderators keep the spirit on..sooner or later, you will find xaliimos and farax living happily, a product of this matchmaking exercise.Insha-allah Taala

Truth be told and let us really put a lot of energy to make this a wonderful project.The author alias the 'Beautiful'Hibo..(I think I saw your Pic)..must also remove certain conditions.Afterall we wanna make this for ourselves..LOVE TO ALL SOMALIS..this is a good recipe for putting our lost generations back to it's normal cultural and Islamic footing..and please...

When registering, everyone should treat this issue the seriousness it deserves even if don't wanna give so many details.

Real men sign and marry majestically !!!!

;);););)

Do we?

Baluug   

I was just thinking....When I look on Islamic marriage websites,the somali men and women rarely post pictures with their profiles....I see a ton of pakistani and indian women with pics(probably not them,but still they have one) and some reverted bros and sisters,but hardly any somalis with pictures...What's up with that?

^^^^Read till Red..What the fuss all about.You think this is a Indo-pak affair..we need no pictures.We need A project we all value.. smile.gif

lol   

J11 Thanks for your support walalkiis. This can be something productive for many, and you the moderators can have something to proud of :D

Aux Marriage is a sacred union and it doesn't happen like that, but I won't mind getting to know you :D

Safialul You are absolutely right sis. We somalis have scattered around the world, and the only way to find a match is to surf the net or to travel, so the easiest and the cheapest is the net. So why not use it?

Rahima You shouldn't be worried about stalkers on the net, coz the minute u log off he is off ur back. So his stalking is something u can control unlike the one of physical presence ;)

Professer Apology accepted walaalkiis.

Rend I appreciate the way you have defended. Thanks a bunch.

Seriously people, We are not at home anymore and our chances of meeting the right people has been decreased. Many men would argue that, it the increase in women population that has many women desperate. We are not desperate, if all we wanted was "a man" am sure they r plenty. But wat we want is the right man with the right qualities and that is wat makes the difference. There some of us, who would say that how can I trust this person who is behind a screen and I don't know anything about. Well didn't you see a man or a woman cheat or lie to their own spouses that live under the same roof and they didn't find dat out till later? It all boils down to one thing... "Will Of Allah".

Folks, the gurls and I were discussing this again, and we thought instead of just stating your status of being single, you can in the process include a brief introduction of yourself and wat you are looking for. And the ladies or the guys I am sure won't have any problem PMing the person they think is compatible with them.

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool hibo;; off da hook gurl; why are da others chicken, letting you do all the hard work for them;

Faheema.   

^^^ lol aint that something...who would have guessed :D

Originally posted by
Haaruun
:

Cawo
, I don't think u r a single woman...Single pple don't hesitate to mention their martial status in their profiles...

I like ur name tho...Cawo(Camal wanaag..Cawo&Ayan)...some pple think that Cawo = habeen

Lol, surely I am not the first one to withhold my marital status in her profile and certainly wouldn’t be the last ;) …But let’s just say I don’t wish to travel the virtual world when it comes to getting acquainted with the significant other…Thus I minimize any future interactions of that kind...I am skeptical as it is. :D

p.s. Thank you for clarifying the meaning, ;) I thought my name was self explanatory… lakiin I found out the other day that wasn’t the case…lol I was arguing till I was blue in the face. :(

All the best ladies..and Gents ;)

Why is the benefit of us registering is also another issue worth discussing..

Register and Reap the Profit..

Many Nomads think by registering, you will require to mention your Credit card Number here..and talk about your clan and sorts..What we all aspire to do is make this a simple Somali dating service.All others have failed, let it be known that we don't this fail..

We have plenty of Xaliimos and Faarax's and I don't see why we shouldn't register..

Instead of resorting to marry ..........Start with a sweet scented Xaliimo..

or do I say ;)

[ June 08, 2005, 10:36 AM: Message edited by: Zephyrine ]

Pucca   

^^i have yet to see you sign the dotted lines ...

loool hibo, bravo lady; best of luck to you on this project.

Wiilo   

u know wat, i will be first one to sign for my gal Hibo. Macaan add me to ur project, SINGLE ....

Go figure:............

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^ make us two.

hiboooy what a splendid idea! nin intee lagu bartaa, ama jid ama school, ama qaraabo ama internet, i dont see the difference, good intentions count!

Rend, i totally agree, yaa biniaadan, ama kasoo qeebgala ama na dhaafa, bilaa caleek, this is the best project for ages.

by da way, i think there has been alot of love matches in sol. lets keep it in the family.

as ME,,,,,,register me,

speed : slow

education: not important

hobbies: anything bt siyasad

religion: wadaads rock smile.gif

money: what is yrs is Mine, what is mine is MINE ALONE(no joke)

ways: the old fashion ways ( u will be checked and double checked and have shaah with my folks, bring safaleeti diif for dhididka)

now be good sport. heelada inoo tuma :cool:

Wiilo   

Juxa gal waan kaa qeyliyay, i was gonna do a list of qualifications, but then i didn't want to be picky u know, but i like your list of qualifications gal.....

One Qualification that is VERY VERY Important to me is,,, He gotta like SPORTS or else....

Good intentions Counts.....

Go figure:..............

Hibo, I think it would be much easier & less time consuming if you look around your area for a suitable person, ask around family (they have really good connections), and propose to the guy. What's the worst that can happen? Get rejected, be devastated & humiliated, slip into a depression, contemplate suicide---then move on. If you wait around for a farax to ask you---you would be an old woman--or as the old folks like to put it bluntly---"expired". :D

waiting-for-mr-right.JPG

Another point to help the xalimo's and faraax looking to settle down & build their nests---for each year you increase in age...take out your qualifications for the 'perfect spouse' and cross out a point. You have to balance reality with dreams/fantasy, or else you will be disasppointed---majorly. :D

P.S. I hope this is not another one of your 'get rich quick scams'. ;)icon_razz.gif