Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

lol   

^^^^ Waxa ku qalajiyey waa isku dirka.. iska daa...

OG Moti: U know u r my homie....don't let silly gurls... manipulate us will ya ;)

Alright men and women, enough with the intelectual bull. I'm signing my self up right here, righ now!

I want a gf and i need her on the double. I've had it with the singledom

requirements:

1. Hold a converstation that doent evolve around her

2. Pay her own way .. i'm still a student damn it!

in return i'll do the same and give her half of my private island paradise when i can afford it. Any offers?

Gelle   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

^^^^Real men hsve one..not 2/3/4..and people are misusing ISLAM(pretext)..

are you a real man..?
smile.gif

oh no you didnt?

^^I am and alhamdulillah something will be on this year..Can someone please compile the final list here to measure the impact of the thread..

Real men are 'rare'.. smile.gif

lol   

^^^ we don't test drive our products walaalkiis... and as for credit cards... those are always accepted.. so send me the numbers!

Originally posted by Xu:

Excellent topic Hibo. I'll also leave a list here anyway, on the off chance someone does qualify. Let's see, this is a small list of things that would get me really interested:

-
Geeks! I love them, the more awkward the better
smile.gif

- Glasses are a plus!

- I prefer science geeks over literature/art geeks (they are less pretentious).

- Must love comic books.

- Must like rock music (or rather, all kinds of music)

- Must have (a little) chest hair.

- But
no
back hair!

- Must believe the aliens will come to get us one day.

- Big hands are a plus!

- Must know how to wink properly.

- Ability to whistle a big big plus!

- Videogame lover, but not too much. Must not be intimidated by life outside the television.

- Ben & Jerry lover, and someone who is more than generous in his B&J gifts to me.

- Must like his job, I wouldn't get along with someone who didn't love his job. Passion in the workplace is a plus. (but not towards co-workers).

- A willingness to read books by Neil Gaiman.

- Ability NOT to get jealous if I decide to run away with Neil Gaiman if the opportunity presents itself.

- Must like foreign films, especially Hong Kong cinema.

- Must be able to feel confident making silly noises and speaking in funny accents.

- Ability to ignore any embarrassing mistakes I make, even if they involve a shopping center, unflattering positions and a banana peel.

- Must like cats (or at least have the ability to
pretend
to like them to impress me).

- Must NOT be fashion-concious!

- Must NOT know the difference between a conditioner and a shampoo.

- Must NEVER EVER wear tight shirts and must have the irrational fear that wearing a tight shirt will make one automatically GAY.

- A healthy hate of all things gym-related is a plus.

- Must refuse to dance, except when put under pressure by me. In such a situation, he must NEVER under any circumstances enjoy it.

- Must include me in his budget, but it's okay if budget is really small.

- Must know enough about computers to help me out.

- Large DVD collection is a big plus!

- Guys who insist on buying me roses/writing me serious poetry/serenading me are a big NO NO!

- However, writing me really bad poetry is a big plus. (It has to rhyme though).

- Restaurant = bad. Cooking for me = Good.

- Must know the difference between
you're
and
your

- Must believe in ghosts and be terrified by them.

- Must enjoy running into walls for fun.

- And finally, my dream-guy MUST have a healthy relationship with their shower.

Wow just wow and I thought there is no girl in the world that will match with my lil bro hahaha

Get at me

Gelle   

Originally posted by The Rendezvous:

^^I am and alhamdulillah something will be on this year..Can someone please compile the final list here to measure the impact of the thread..

Real men are 'rare'..
smile.gif

Well Ama Answer your Question

<<<<<<100% Rageedi

"and alhamdulillah something will be on this year"

Care to explain please?

^^^^Bases were loaded earlier..I wish to let you know the project went succefully and I promise to personally help compile a list of all singles and their matches @SOL soon...

There are pretty good matches we are working on now and more will some soon insha-allah.

The mission was an overall success with many with matches already.I am sure there are other nice matches made so far and I wish the congratulate HIBO for the much she dedicated to the 'PROJECT'.

Somali singles.. smile.gifsmile.gif

Folks I don't want to be matched to someone although I'am single. Iam just here because i want to express my salutes to our sister hibo for professionlly conveying the message of love and peace to all the brothers and sisters stationed here.

Well done Walaalo. Keep up the good work and I also hope that you'll never get tired from your noble work.

People should marry and look for their other half or they should abstain from illegal sexual intercourse which is very unhealthy and which can lead to sexual transmitted diseases and ofcourse the angriness of Allah subxaanah and dissatisfication with you.

Keep healthy and simple.