Sign in to follow this  
lol

Singles SOL users Register Here

Pujah   

^^ Hibo if I were you, I will take that back....I kutubeey doesn't take kindly to peeps messing up her good rep :mad:

as for baaldooro...waryaa leave my name alone

lol   
^^^^ Ay kutubeeydii runta aheyn aan ka hadleynaa macda... tii fake ka ah oo SOL wareegeyso ma ahin... capische?

Tuujiye   

Cuudu bilaahi mina sheydaani rajiim......misana finka cuudu bilaah!!!

Keyf aka Kutubee baba raqiis AKA kudhacda! yarta is qor qor bilaaliis mataqaan!!lol..

Maama Hibo, fiiri ruwayada ma fiirsan marax yahee..ma aqaani hadaa dhahdid maku dhibee..Kutubeyda aa ka hadleysay waa tii jeete ilahay ha u naqaxariiste aliftay..lol..laakiin waa soo dhaweysay.....

I will give u a hint Hibo..ruwayadaan too caan ah waaye...Oday cabdule in his prime time ee aheed in xamar. hees taan uu ka alifay meesha

" islaantu waa amoore weyn, igaarka yaa aroosihaa"...get that hint..lol..mise waan kaa sii waalay..lol..

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Qac Qaac   

kan wali rawaayad iyo waxaas muu wadaa.. waraa buddy waa 2005..bismillah.. let it go man..

hibo.. lol.. u said i am too crazy huh.. qof waalan hadduu crazy ku dhaho ka warama.. bal akhyaareey.. taas wareer waaye.. registerationkaan na meel ma gaaro miyaa.. see horta wax loo kala wadaa.. hala iisheego..

Juxa   

tut tut tut@ hibo

girl i am truely disappointed in both yr luck of delivering results and yr implication of J11 being hooked on you know who :mad: whatever you mean i did not think you would stoop to idle talk :( tho gossip dont bother me that much, there is always that line.

now dear sis, allow me to come bck with the list as promised, due to technical difficulties i was not able to publish it earlier :D

gabar haloo doono(volume1)

J11: - gabar caqli/cilmi eebe ku maneestay

- diin leh

- dhaqan leh

- dhiig/karti leh

- isku filan

Bob: i agree, boby needs lil bit more time

QacQac: - religion is important

- ability to muran

- tradition and appretition to the old

ways

- must know when to give up and be

agreeable

- must know her place and role in the

family(he is simply guy really ;) )

Nuune: - yes he is in somalia

- yes it is possible he will come bck

with a wifey ( indho baliil leh oo

biyaha markey cabayso dhuunteeda loo

jeedo)

- must be thoroughly somali

- funny and sense of humour

- likes his dances and not embarrased by

his many wacky moves

- can solve one or two riddles or

halxiraale

garab tuujiye :confused:

- naag somali ah

- qeelo badneen

- quuq badneen(occassional wareer badanaa is ok)

- ganuunac badan

- xoogaa kuusan, lakin kubabka caato ka ah

- cilmi not important

- adores her man and demands nothing

- appreciates his beauty and thankful he picked her

- can cook, will cook and serve in her best dish.

-can speak somali aan la fahmin :D his fav

war ninka wareer badanaaa,,,,,,,,,and his list goes on and on, bilaa caleek

lol   

Juxa Naayaahee... since you know so much detail of 4 eligible bachelors.. why haven't you helped yourself with one, instead of blaming me for not hooking you up??? And who said I was offering that service anyways.???

I have hooked myself up with 10 guys.. I say gurls... Get started or wait for my residues ;)

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^u cant back off now :rolleyes: and yes you offered services of nice eligible dudes.

what is with this is-bad-badal? you never said help yrself? if that was the case what was the point of putting a list here :confused:

i demand a match :D

ps: never date yr clients ;) residu beesho

lol   

Juxa The clients knocked my door... what should I say? Bye... coz the other clientelles' weren't around to recieve the hunks... did I mention, they are all total hunks? Gosh i can't wait to see Mr Abdi.. he is coming this Sept... Am good :D:D

Sheh LOL... u have to take the first step before you join the ganging up crew gurlie!

lol   
"THE REAL MEN" Niciima is up For The Grabs ... What are you waiting for... reading this... GET HER

OG Moti   

Waaawareeey, Take actions revolution, way to go Hibo.. but guys becareful, some SOL guys are not mentally stable, others broke, most married, few psychotic but nice service, however, you must do background check, because I have noticed from the posts, most men in this forum "again I am not sure who is female or male" so let me say most people here from their posts, you can clearly see they are traumatized, ex-Jabhadanian and ex soldiers, so as you can see you have a risky situation in you hands..

Good luck

PEace

Juxa   

^^^^^^^^^^^how could i forgot my dearest and oldest friend in the universe, sorry moti, i did not make a bidding on yr behalf.

well, girls moti is great guy, he knows when to shut up, he is educated up to his eye balls, creative as u have seen his posters and can make u star ;)

what moti seeks:

a difficult girl

short, bit fat and frumby

speaks one or two oriantal languages

education not important but has few quids :D

there u have it

nagu kala wada

Hibo, I don't do ganging up! And I certainly wouldn't pick you to start ganging up on. U take care of business. ;)

Reel those boys in and grill, grill, grill. :D

lol   

Og my suga pie, I will make sure you are hooked this time promise...I see u r still available...what do u think of Niciima ? She is a shee guaranteed....so take a shot will ya :D:D:D

Juxa Stop taking cases for guy re-servicing, and start servicing yourself. Just an advice.

Sheh grill :D:D , I rather roast them. You see in grilling we leave some of the meat rare so I say roast them ;)