Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Self hating dabdhlf

Ibti-There are only four major tribes in Somalia, and the civil war was fought along tribal lines. SNM was entirely made of particular community, so was SSDf, and USC. To tie Sool, Awdal, and Sanaag to SNM struggle and assume these communities have the same interests and outlooks is major mistake. The issue was never south vs north. It was simply Qabiils asserting themselves and fighting for own their interests. So, let every Qabiil speak for itself. Let every major tribe their own reconciliation, and there could one national reconciliation between the four major tribes that could determine Somalia's future.

P.S. Awdal, Sool and Sanaag have greivances just like all other Somalis, but the point i'm trying to make is they don't feel the Somali government was subjugating them in any particular way, atleast not more than the rest of Somalia. They do realise the Somali government was non-discriminatory when it comes the treatment of citizens.I don't think Hargeysa, Burco, and Berbera communities share those thoughts.

LooooooooL@Castro

Ibtisam   

^^^No and nor does history. :cool: In anycase, I don't think bring Four clans together will slove much either. Lets see of 2 1/2 clans can agree in the south sometime in the future, don't worry about the 1 1/2 in the north. :D

Castro I am aware of that, it is a glass house most of the time.

Ibtisam   

^^^That is a different discussion for another time. In any case it is nor here or there, it is too late, so same song, let hope history does not repeat itself, because deep down that is what they fear most!

Blessed   

Reer hebel this, reer hebel that .. *BARF*

Are people really that simple, sida adhigaa the qabils position loo qataa? There's absolutely no room for differences of opinion within clan groupings, different reasons for supporting / opposing a particular political position. Every one does as dictated by the qabils latest press release. Everyone, who fails to follow the heard is not being real.

Hmmm! Somali maskax, eh?

There's absolutely no room for differences of opinion within clan groupings

Individuals have diverse opinions, people don't as they ruled by mob mentality, atleast certainly in the case of Somalia.

Castro   

*Blessed, I guess you have not heard Nietzsche's famous quote: "In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule."

He also coined JB's favorite: :D

"Faith: not wanting to know what is true."

Castro   

^^^^ When I was younger, I went to a few to check out good looking women.

Nowadays, I politely ignore. Though I attended one last year in Minneapolis and there were no chicks to be had. Of course, my wife was there too so that might explain the drought.

I don't have time for qabiil. Not mine and certainly not anyone else's.

^^Qabiil gathering has been replaced by Qabiil email lists. Make sure you positively contribute to those emails from your cousins. It’s your opportunity for al amru bil macruuf wa nahyu canil munkar…

Xidigo   

^^ Xiin, tell Castro labada docood bal doc uun iskugu baydh. :D

Originally posted by Ibtisam:

as Xidigo says, or were expecting handouts from their relative but he has not given enough or anything.

Who said we want any handouts from Riyoode? :rolleyes: Awdelites want to keep what is theirs and not have to beg for it from Hargeysa. Did you even read what I wrote? And the sick people protesting the move of the rig to Borama will soon see our beautiful blue flag in every city in Awdal and say good bye to that Irani flag.

It's coming up! Ha sugi waayin.

Riyoode magacayaga ayuu isticmalayaa si uu idiinku baryo tago. ;)

NG, so anyone who doesn't buy this rubbish idea of Somaliland is confused? Think again. You are deluding yourself and need someone to wake you up from this fake dream. And that wakeup call is coming from Borama.

^^Any news about Las qoray Oodweyne? How close is Somaliland to closing the colonial border?

Xiddigo, Castro ii daayaa aniga anaa keenayyee. Idinku Oodweyne bal runta u sheega intaas xagga bariga usoo doobiyeyyaa bal in somaliweyne galbeedka ka xigtana halloo sheego...