Sign in to follow this  
Xidigo

Self hating dabdhlf

Some SOL jury members are quite familiar with the science of jarhi-wa-ta’diil yaa Oodka :D .

When segments of taabi’iyiin commenced collecting prophetic sayings to put them into writing, there were good intelligent people whose contribution were scoffed of on the basis of fasaad in their convictions. They were not liars, mind you! They were not crazy either. Yet their contribution was rejected.

So I am certain that many will understand why I dismissed your shouts…I have not insulted you adeer so don’t play the victim card. Most people know that's your specialty, and few are equal to you in that department.

The only way I could explain why seeemigly intelligent people insist on believing a region where their clans organized to manage their affairs amounts to a country and all of sudden ignore the known attributes of statehood, the only way to explain that phenomenon is fanaticism. The fervor, and zeal is so strong that there is no room for reasonable discourse…we are a country because that is how we feel and that’s how our leaders tell us…that’s not intellectually stimulating adeer.

Originally posted by LANDER:

Rich, coming from someone who's illogical denial of all things Somaliland stems from tribal insecurity.

Speaking of tribal insecurity, here list of secession proponents on SOl

Starting with you, Lander, then Gediid, Oodweyne, Ayoub, Suldaanka, Ace, Qudhac,etc and yeah the newest member NGONGE :D

I'm sure all are motivated by their ideals and not so much by their affinity.

Now if we could get Castro, Xidigo, Louis, Sophist, Mansa Munsa, and Soomaal to accept these ideals :cool:

STOIC   

^^^ :D:D

I had to laugh at the Marxist part. It seems like our friend Castro is falsifying everything about Somaliland on the behalf of the interest of proletariat such as the common laborer in the street of Hargeysa. No escape from ideological traps, ha? Odweyenow are you fettering and chaining us down from seeing the “other” side of Somalia? ;)

Castro   

Originally posted by Oodweyne:

political power
is always in the hand of the
“select few”
and the rest are gullible sheep heading for the proverbial slaughter house.

It took a million words for you to finally utter some truth. Even if by accident. :D

Power is always in the hands of a few. No matter where you look.

I'll see you around atheer.

^^ :D:D

Oodweyne , why do you expect a fair debate with a sincere purpose in it from a man whom you always wished his decease as it were?

I feel sorry for Riyaale, a hostage to the clans of Hargaysa-Burco-Berebera traingle

I feel sorry for Castro who talks about Puntland all the time but can never convey his natural feelings at the treatment he gets from the clan mobs who make up the secessionists agenda.

Its sad, :rolleyes: at least the girl who started this thread has taken a position, enough is enough Castro start being a man lad.

Riyaale my prayers and thoughts are with you in this difficult time. :D

Xidigo   

^^Adigu horta iska aamus bal, A/Y oo Xaaraan kunaax habaar qabe ah ayaad difaacaysaa caawo iyo bariba eh. :rolleyes:

Castro   

Castro: Mr. Oodweyne, welcome to the Marxist hour on TV. We're glad you could join us.

Mr. Oodweyne: Yes. You should be glad.

Castro: What is it that you'd like the audience to know about you and your political views.

Mr. Oodweyne: Do you have time?

Castro: Not really. Summarize in a few words.

Mr. Oodweyne: I'm a staunch believer in secular democracy and colonial-style ( :D ) democratic institutions, a la Somaliland. I'm also ....

Castro: I'm glad you brought up Somaliland. What is the current status of that region or area?

Mr. Oodweyne: The state of Somaliland is the best kept secret in Africa®. It's an oasis of stability®. It's a state of the people, by the people and for the people®.

Castro: Can you describe it in your own words without using any clichés you've read somewhere?

Mr. Oodweyne: Somaliland is my home, my land, my people's land. Our dream after that nightmare union with the dreadful Walweyn. It's pure and homogeneous. Just as we always dreamed.

Castro: What about the minority clans that live there?

Mr. Oodweyne: What about them?

Castro: Well don't they count among "your people"?

Mr. Oodweyne: Are you crazy? Not those riffraff. :rolleyes: We're only using them to get recognition.

Castro: Speaking of recognition. How is it going on that front?

Mr. Oodweyne: It's going very well. We're almost there. We have a couple of things in the works. Ethiopia and Israel have indicated strong willingness to recognize us. And the US promised if those two great and friendly nations recognize us, that it too will shower us with recognition and aid.

Castro: Is there a time frame on this?

Mr. Oodweyne: Time frame? Stubidh. What time frame? All we have is time. The Walweyn are busy killing each other or getting their a$$es kicked by our friend Ethiopia. The wretched, fake, pirate-full, money-copying gangster infested piece of cow shit Puntland is no threat to us. All we have is time.

Castro: So at this time, it is fair then to say you are a region of Somalia waiting to secede?

Mr. Oodweyne: No, it is not fair. We've already seceded.

Castro: But no one recognizes you as an independent state with recognized borders?

Mr. Oodweyne: Who gives a shit?

Castro: About recognition?

Mr. Oodweyne: No, about you and what the M00ryaan like you think.

Castro: But it's not just the M00ryaan or other Somalis, Mr. Oodweyne. No country in the world thinks of you as an independent state.

Mr. Oodweyne: Like I said earlier, we don't care who doesn't recognize us. We are one nation, under God, indivisible with liberty and justice for all®.

Castro: Does that include the minority clans?

Mr. Oodweyne: Fcuk no!

Castro: Well, Mr. Oodweyne, we've come to the end of the show. Is there anything else you'd like our audience or the world to know. Please keep it brief.

Mr. Oodweyne: We've struggled for centuries to free our land from the clutches of Walweyn, Faqa$h and all sorts rubbish Somalis. We have never been closer to reaching our dreams as we are today. So to all you homeless, no country-having, wretched haters: You can kiss our a$$ from Saylac to Las Caanood.

Castro: Thank you Mr. Oodweyne. Good luck to you.

Mr. Oodweyne: (under his breath): Good luck to you Walweyn duli qaxooti. Uff.

Castro   

Dukie Smith, how soon you forgot .

The TFG is led by Geedi and Jurile who truly piss me of, what on earth do we need to fear from ourselfs that we need Ethiopia to come to our rescue?

I understood the argument for peace keepers but a full invasion by Ethiopia is nonsical, who will get them out? I fear these Ethioians much more than any Somali, warlord or wadaad..

If this happens the TFG is finished...

And in case you missed it the other day, Somaliland, with all its shortcomings, is today head and shoulders above Puntland.

That ought to give you enough heartburn for this evening. :D

RedSea   

Castro,

Saaxib runta maxaad usheegi wayday. Somaliland iyo qabiil halka ay kala joogaan waad ogtahay maanta.

Every region in somaliland is governmened by its inhabitants. It's little disrespectful to the ppl of respective region to say they are being held hostage or at gun point against their will. That is just not the truth.

Suldaans of so call major clans are being thrown in mandheera prison by Rayaale Kahin yet there were no violent reaction to that. Clanism is almost becoming non existance in most parts of somaliland.

Sophist   

Much ado about nothing.

War Jihaadka kasoo qeyb gala.

Ninkii wadaadaa wanaaga helee

walalahooy kasoo kaca'ee.

Castro adeer, what did Mr Red Sea say to you the other day. Insignificant clan who's leader is a hostage to his. :D

Mr Natural, you are making no point adeer, you say Somaliland is bad but then d

The girl, this was a nice thread sis, keep up the struggle...lol/

lool. Girl dont be angry with me sis, aint Riyaale who can not even give a water hole to the likes of Castro nor defend them in Hargaysa.

Good luck with the secesionists my heart goes out to you.