Sign in to follow this  
BORN_BRANIAC

Is having a Wedding Important?

Is it really that important? Shouldn't the focus be on the actual marriage and not the wedding?

After seeing all this Somalis Wedding Videos, it made me really think is it worth it??

Rose   

Originally posted by BORN_BRANIAC:

Is it really that important? Shouldn't the focus be on the actual marriage and not the wedding?

After seeing all this Somalis Wedding Videos, it made me really think is it worth it??

It most certaintly is NOT worth it. Even if you were to have the most extravagant wedding of all time, there are people who look faults just to put you down. You can never please people. I would rather use all that excess money on myself and my home. Besides, we all know that the simple wedding is the one with the most barakah.

Wasalam!

Rose   

Originally posted by Isseh:

It is important young lady. Getting it done once and for all saves a man alot of whining later in life
:D

lol

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Isseh!.

Born. No it is not worth it. Too much stress, effort and total waste of money. I'm sure AAliyah will give you the benefits of having a good &big wedding. :D:D

I recently figured out how to shrink your guest list to bare essential family and friends who care to make an effort and come to the wedding... Have your wedding in a different country, only those who really care or silly rich will come. :D Problem solved, no random old ladies and gossiping crazy people coming for barris and talk about you.

^Or have it in the masjid with maxaadaro & salah. You wouldn't believe how many people will say they have a headache or have no one to take care of the kids :D

Aaliyyah   

I think it is important to have a wedding, at least personally it is important to me. It is that one special night to remember and it would be nice to have it I will forever brag abt it icon_razz.gif

Everyone has the choice to have a wedding or to not even bother with it at all. But, I fail to see

what having a wedding and working on your marriage has to do with one another. please enlight me?

Ibti lol go marry in another country and your relatives wont even make it. come on sis every family have like 8 kids, whoever will pay for all those flight tickets simply to attend a wedding icon_razz.gif am sure there is enough weddings in London every summer to keep them occupied. count yourself warned.

Femme loool so you gonna have a wedding in the mosque so no one attends? or are you having a wedding in a mosque because that is what you think is the right thing to do religious wise. your intentions count you know ;)

^I'm probably not gonna have it there....but someone did and a lot of people didn't make it.

My wedding is going to have flying monkeys and dancing elephants and the whole damn circus there. :cool:

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

^Or have it in the masjid with maxaadaro & salah. You wouldn't believe how many people will say they have a headache or have no one to take care of the kids
:D

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Thanks for making my day ,,,,,,,,,, looooooooool

chubacka   

the wedding isn't jst about the couple, its about your family and his aswell, I would want everyone to be there an have a fab time.

Ismahaan   

Originally posted by Femme Fatale:

My wedding is going to have flying monkeys and dancing elephants and the whole damn circus there. :cool:

:D:D