Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE

allsportkeaneoffporto.jpg

As usual once again united get away with it ..

Roy Keane has learned he will be available for the Champions League quarter-finals if Manchester United scramble past Porto this week.

Despite Vitor Baia's demand for the maximum possible penalty, UEFA have confirmed Keane will only serve a one-match suspension for treading on the veteran Porto goalkeeper during last week's first leg defeat in Portugal.

Keane got the 11th red card of his United career when he needlessly stood on Baia as the keeper beat him to a long ball played out of the visitors' half.

assl all wr wb

Boy that was beauty! Seen those Red shirted boys' backs was simply BEAUTY!

I am not a crazy football fun, but I cant resist enjoying the downfall of Utd. Man, they stink, from Red Furguson to the twins. I dislike them.

Bye bye English football, welcome the pure beautiful game of football by Spain, Italy and Arsenal (yeah, and Chelsea.

Hold up, dont think I am Arsenal fan, I like their football and they play better than Utd, so does Chelsea. Football is not about the winning. It matters, but that is not for me. What matters is the game. The tactics and techniques of the players.....man. Utd doesnt equate to Arsenal in that respect.

Bless the Spaniard side.

Peace

<<<<cleared my chest.

WingA   

here we all again!!

haterz coming out when we lose..lool.. we lost fair and sq!! just keep on hating brothers and sisters but i tell ya.. united are far from finished.. TRUST!!

now, my last team in comp are AC Milan and they are hott!! so, watch out!!

and about the english football?? we still got 2 teams in there!! dont forget that!!

am hurt from the defeat but its football and every team has there day..

good luck to every team..

peez..

I think this my might be just the year for arsenal if they dont blow it, juve out, man out, either bayern or real is gotta go out, hopin sparta can take care of those scrappy rossi n neris, arsenal will have it made, the rest are manageable for arsenal. i would love to see them win.

am so happy juve n man are out, shujui whats happenin ur italians are gettin snatched one by one. i guess this goes to show how la liga is superior, i realize it's too early but hold on to ur seat, tomorrow is a day of reckoning fo ya i hope u know what i mean

peez

Salaamz,

Aaah...i sure slept well last night...Man U outta da Champs...it was bloody nail biting stuff better l8 than never though hehe..Good ridance i say..now it's Arsenal all the way!

IL CAPO   

It was a bitter pill for United to swallow but Solskjaer, the man whose famous late goals in 1999 knocked Liverpool out of the FA Cup and lifted the European Cup in Barcelona at the expense of Bayern Munich, is sympathetic enough to realise he has caused similar upset with his own actions in the past.

"We have got a taste of our own medicine," he told VG.

"We have won so many games in the dying seconds in the past.

"Now we have got to experience how it is to lose in the same way.

Next medicine Villa Park april 3rd FA-CUP semi-final against Arsene's Arsenal after they refused to move the match to cardiff...Infopop ,

Now that ManU are out of the European Championships....Wonder what they would do in the FA cup...probably break out legs just to get some silverware......

N.O.R.F   

lol, did ya see the porto coach put his middle finger up to the crown before gettin off the pitch?lol, that was funny, he didnt even bother shaking hands with anyone, and fergies interview after the game, you could here the Porto players taunting the Man 'scum'Utd players in the changing rooms,,,,,loooool

Man U out and Juve out

man yesterday couldnt get any better

now my boys Milan gotta win at home

and Arsenal look like they goin on to da next round if they both do then that makes my week

oh yeah by da way Man U lost ahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Baaniyal   

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh what a great night for gunners fans,and especially exciting football loving folk. This year's CL will be a good one,with only one club representing the italian boremasters in the quarters. Like argued previously,there is nothing that the seria A should boast about,except being boring. Let's remind a seria A fan,his words earlier in the season:

Man even if both teams qualify am sure that they will be knocked out the next round.

Infact am certain, so much so that am willing to keep my mouth shutt for the rest of the Clander year if they do indeed progress further than the first round of the Knock out stages, if they reach there.

Although Inter have the pedigree, they are in dirstaits right now, and Arsenal are simply over hyped, and it takes just one bad game fo them to capitulate like Inter (3-0, as appose to 1-5).

No i would look to Real, Juve, & Stutgart and chealsa as dark houses

hahahahha,i wonder if the seria A man himself can live up to his own promise?

This is the same man,who viewed Henry negatively,and hyped up the totti's and cassano's. This Henry has just become the fourth player to reach the 30+ goals mark in european competition . Now can we really take Shujui's take on football seriously anymore?

I'll leave you with this reading shujui, learn how to show appreciation from your belovedly-hated Henry:

Henry's Take

Gunners!