Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE

N.O.R.F   

^^^lol, dont be too optimistic, Chelsea are due a win over the arses, this could be it, look like that match vs Real Madrid may happen next year.... :D

keepin up with the CL draw AL, i'm impressed, ;)

This is unbelievable Ranieri must be wondering what he would do to win this one......

Champions League draw

Quarter-finals

Matches to be played on March 23/24 and April 6/7

FC Porto v Lyon

Real Madrid v AS Monaco

Chelsea v Arsenal

AC Milan v Deportivo La Coruna

Semi-finals

Matches to be played on April 20/21 and May 4/5

Real Madrid or AS Monaco v Chelsea or Arsenal

FC Porto or Lyon v AC Milan or Deportivo

Final to be played in Gelsenkirchen, Germany, on May 26

N.O.R.F   

^^Chelsea are more of CL side than a Prem side, so watch out arsenal, with 5 clean sheets in the last 5 cl games,shud be a good game tho

jimmy1203_pc.jpg

Chelsea striker Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink claims Arsenal have become 'arrogant'.

Just about the only thing left for him is to bad mouth Arsenal....wonder why his footie doesnt do the talkin :rolleyes:

His strike partner Adrian Mutu has admitted Arsenal being the best team in the world ..

i have to say ac milan surprised me a lot today, the showed resliance and brilliance, seedorf is amazing, kaka do i have to say more, this kid crazy his first goal da control on dat ball was too sick, but shev goal basical described the state of depo defence. i blame the depo couch why da hell would a team built to attack would try to defend 1 goal lead is beyond me. on da other hand milan didnt even give them roomate to breath, one thang is fo sure is inzaghi is a friggin disgrace n doesnt belong in dat line up, i mean he looked so pathetic, everytime they showed his face every1 watchin da game would laugh at him, even milan fans.

Baaniyal   

Impressive Milan,they played like a real football team. None of that bullshit "catenaccio" tactics. They attacked from the start,and were unlucky in the first half to not have scored more. Depor didn't play that badly,it's just that there defending is in league with under 13 football team's defending. I have to say Valeron from Depor was very impressive,and Milan was just brilliant. But what is unbelievable about the CL quarterfinal draw,is out of all the possible permutations,the three strongest teams besides Milan,had to end up in the other side of the draw,paving a clear and easy road to the final for Milan. In that way,they are sure of an exciting final,since Real,Arsenal and Chelsea are all excellent opposition to Milan. Indeed this Milan side is much much better than last year's team,which is understandable with the inclusion of the ageless cafu,and the maestro kaka.

Vanquish i was laughing and cringing too,everytime i saw that prat Inzaghi fall like a sac of potatoes. Damn i hate him, should be kicked out of this Milan side and be thrown to Ancona or some crap like that.

Why would Inzaghi be kicked out of the team ?!?! :confused: this guy is good you know, did anyone seen his goal against Sparta the other day. His will and energy are unquestionable, just because that russion linesman who propaply though that Inzaghi must be offside all the time so "its offside"; clearly had it wrong. Never I seen a match where Inzaghi was not offside when the lines man made the call. More then once even.

AC Milan are the best team in the world and would smoke Real if they face them in the final. And by the way, why where the ITV punch of jokers making it sound like no Italian team can play good football by making it obviouse repeat saying "This is good football match!!" more then once. As normal they think Arsenal plays better and stuff, and will hype them up again.

And by the way, why where the ITV punch of jokers making it sound like no Italian team can play good football by making it obviouse repeat saying "This is good football match!!" more then once

Because they are ignorant. plain and simple. I rember last year all the hype over the Real v Man u Game, man :eek: .

Yesturday was no suprise really the fomr milan are in. But am sure we will see some suprise from here on. watch out for Real v Monaco ;) real's defending is gonan get exposed again :D