Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE

Intel   

Originally posted by Shaqsii:

Where Manchester United had failed, Arsenal had prevailed. The treble is still very much on. It just keeps getting better and better...

maaan if only Arsenal beat MAN'U in the FA cup simifinal..mate that would be rubbing salt into the wound

Fergie would absolutely go offf 4_2_104.gif

N.O.R.F   

i'm just waiting on the arses to come crashing back down to earth in the next round,,,like usual :D hope they drwa the mighty Milan or Real, only then will we truly know what Arsenal are about,,,, ;)

... with that shaky defense of real Madrid, we just let Henry dazzle dem with his magic smile.gif ,

Fingers cross it will be them..actually bring anyone on...we are oozzzzzzzzzzzzzzing confidence now :cool:

N.O.R.F   

Arsenal attack vs Real defence or Real attack vs Arsenal defence???i think there are more goals in the latter, plus Reals defence comes up against top class opposition every week whereas Arsenal's defence play against Leicster City and Southampton every week, plus losing 2 goals to Celta Vigo (a bottom on the table Spanish team). Real just beat B Munich aswell,,,,,,,

shows yr just 'a girl' and dont know these things :D

...lol..hands up...i'm just a glory seeker...

Don't know a thing about footy..what u expect i'm a Gurl... ;) now on the serious side.. no doubt it will be an Arsenal attack and Real up against it...Arsenal attack V real defense (no comparison)... hand over da cup and yall hatezzzz move swiftly on.. icon_razz.gif .

N.O.R.F   

^^^ :D , hatin my middle name,,,,,just put r Carlos on Henry and thats it, no goals for the arses,lol

stick to makin xalwo darlin ;)

...R.Carlos is good, but considering Henry sizzling form carlos will be huffing & puffing, plus we have other alternatives if henry is kept quiet, after all we have proved that we are no one man band outfit icon_razz.gif .

FYI I do make some lovely xalwa, icon_razz.gif ... hoping to hand some out on wednesday ;)

maaan if only Arsenal beat MAN'U in the FA cup simifinal..mate that would be rubbing salt into the wound

Fergie would absolutely go offf

He will need conselling if that occurs lol, so to will all these arsenal fans when the reality hit's home.

Shaqsii ndugu, trebile did i here u say lol, well lets see what tomorrows draw brings. 2 French teams, 2 English, 2 Spanish, and Milan and Porto respectively.

I will have to go, begruddingly wth Milan, they are the only representative of Calcio left in the competition, and they have been the best team over the year in Italy. So that, in my mind, makes them outright favourites :D

lol

shujui ma man, u dont give up do u, i see ur guns still up in da air. as an ex fan of AC milan back in da days of three dutchman, i have to say they dont resemble nothin like a championship team, kaka and the ukranian r good players, but lets face it against good teams that anzaghi who runs like xajio khamsin stacked full of people, wouldnt do jack, n maldini is gettin old, if nesta cracks ya'll are dead. i hope u get real, who will provide a nice dose or reality check as who is the real kings of soccer.

i have a dream, a dream that one day arsenal will encounter the goliath.

peez

WingA   

Villarreal 2-0 Roma: FT Report

PA

VILLARREAL, March 11 (UEFA Cup) - Villarreal turned in a scintillating first-half performance on their way to a comprehensive victory over Italian giants Roma in the first leg of their UEFA Cup fourth round tie.

------------------------------------------------------------

lool.. whats up with ur team bro?? :D:D