Sign in to follow this  
QUANTUM LEAP

CHAMPIONSHIP LEAGUE

WingA   

rokko..

your joka!! never will milan lose 2night..

i know arsenal fans very well coz theres a bunch of them in my area.. am always honest and i would love to have seen them win it but its the fan dat make me hate them.. i love there football but i can go down the park and watch good football.. am saying is, they need to finish!! with a full stop!!

football is a funny game sometimes.. so much hype but no glory..

4 - 0 to depor :eek: :eek: :eek:

the beautifull game indeed it is :D:D:D

Got to hand it to depor they are making milan look like a conference side, gr8 spirit and self belief

Baaniyal   

and with that, the year of the underdog has been confirmed,so bullock your analysis of Arsenal shortcoming,it was just one of those weeks in Football. Deportivo tonight played probably the best football in this year's CL. Excellent skills on the ball, Valeron is still a classy player. Reminds of the old Zidane. Three cheers to Depor, no italian Panzies in the semis this year,looool. What's funny is that the three leaders in the 3 top leagues, were dramatically eliminated. Wow is all i gotta say.

I was crushed yesterday, i mean i was the opposite end of when korea beat italy in da world cup. i dont care what kinda ploy chelsea put or anythang all i know is arsenal has no heart, how da hell do u fall apart in da most important game. it was theirs to lose n they did just that.

deportivo is my team now, luque is my boi

baaniyal i feel ur pain playa

WingA   

boi, am finished..lool..

ama Rep Chelsea!! sh!t, they might lose coz of me..lool.. so, just in case i'll go for Porto with lil Deco..

peez..

WingA   

bruv, i didnt know it was 3-0 when i said it.. check the times i posted!!

the better teams won!!

peez..

N.O.R.F   

what an amazing outcome, switchin between BBC 1's Secrets of the Iraq War and Sky Sports 2, i witnessed highly sophisticated secret inteligence, electronic gizmos and some deadly fire power by Depor. Valeron looked like his old self, Luqe-yo this kid got talent, he had Cafu on lock, Jaun Fran came on and showed his skills, Jarmenja came on also, i totally forgot this geezer was still around.

Set up very nice for a gr8 semi final phase and a likely final of Chelsea and Depor.

Ancelotti dumbstruck by Depor Wednesday 7 April, 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Carlo Ancelotti has attempted to analyse Milan’s extraordinary collapse in La Coruna, but dubbed it “inexplicable”.

“We certainly didn’t expect this and something happened that is beyond explanation,” he said after their 4-0 defeat in Spain. “There were all the signs that the team was concentrated and we had that early warning from Real Madrid’s exit.”

The quarter-finals of the Champions’ League have seen all the favourites crash out in spectacular fashion after holding first leg leads.

“We came up against a team that was having an incredible night where everything went in its favour. There were also some errors, but the rest is inexplicable.”

Walter Pandiani grabbed an early goal in the first leg and repeated the trick by scoring after just five minutes.

“We reacted well after the first goal, but the second from a set-piece knocked us for six. That strike boosted Depor’s morale and damaged ours.”

Ancelotti’s tactics have now come under the microscope with an unprotected midfield and Serginho replacing Andrea Pirlo.

“Pirlo had already been booked and with an unbalanced team there was the risk he’d be sent off. We tried to rebalance the side, but it didn’t work,” sighed the Coach.

Milan have been showing a lack of match fitness in the last few weeks, drawing their last two Serie A games with Chievo and Modena, but he maintains it is not a physical issue.

“Deportivo were certainly determined and kept that up from the opening whistle to the closing one, while a goal after just five minutes gave them that extra conviction. It has to be said that their performance must be praised.”

The Italian press is already suggesting that Ancelotti felt pressured to field two strikers upfront when his favoured 4-3-2-1 would have been more apt in this situation.

“Pirlo has been marked many times, but we have always found a way around it. The real problem here is that we were met with an incredibly aggressive team that did not leave us a centimetre of space for the entire 90 minutes.”

“We don’t have a very muscular set of players and Massimo Ambrosini would have been very useful here, but he was out injured. I didn’t think the team needed many changes from previous games.”

The Rossoneri are no longer able to defend their European title and this thrashing gives Roma renewed hope of capturing the Scudetto.

“We are clearly bitter and upset,” noted Ancelotti, “but this sort of disappointment can often spark a passionate reaction in the players. That’s what we need now.”

----------------------------------------------------------------

I Agree Baay, but all the same arsenal didnt dissappoint me :D so i cant complain, besides this thrasing gives Roma renewed hope for the title, lets see if All three eliminated Bigg teams (so-called) Real, Arsenal, and Milan, crumble and lose everything in the title run in.

H   

oh boy depor play some good fotie!!! guess what....all my teams are out of da CL :rolleyes: :rolleyes: am getting on wit porto now

N.O.R.F   

The seven dwarfs are down in the mines when there is a cave-in. Snow White runs to the entrance and yells down to them. In the distance a voice shouts out "Arsenal" are good enough to win the European Cup." Snow White says "Well at least Dopey's alive!"

672.jpg

sorry cudnt resist.,,,,,, :D

Baaniyal   

LOL,funny one that is, i see the crows are still crowing huh? what y'all fail to realize is that our arrogance is justified,since it seems that we have a divine right to win every game(based on your eagerness to see us lose). Atleast we didn't buckle like cheap prostitutes ala Madrid and Milan to inferior teams who were down 3 goals on aggregate. We played Chelsea 5 times this season, a team of their quality should be able to defeat us a game or two,rather than just 1 out of 5. It's like expecting Roma or Juve to not win 1 game out 5 against Milan in one season. Or valencia and Madrid. Either way you look at it, Arsenal are a force to be reckoned with,just look at the joy at Manu players faces after they defeated us in the FA Cup,it was like they won the world cup or something. Just shows you how far up the echelon of Football heirarchy we have went up. Can't say the same for the Romans and Scousers(who continue to live in past). Anyways that cheap pic was from last season PL game against Leeds or Bolton when we gave up our title cheaply to Manyoo. Can we see some Fergie or Houllier shots at that sort of state,oh yeah no need to they were like that almost the whole season.