Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

One of a kind

hodman   

oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!! someone hand me my handkerchief,that is so sweeeet!!! so Ngonge finally appears :cool:

So is that offer still on Castro or is it too late and Johnny found himself his valentine :D

Hayat   

is this entertainment??................or is this entertainment??

this is certainly entertainment at its best........

smile.gif

Castro   

^ She's not ignoring him. It's just that while she waited on him, she got herself two (2) baby-daddies. You know, just to pass the time. Now, she's all "caught up" in baby-daddy drama. :D

Well, I hope all the haters and doubters are feeling ashamed of themselves now. Despite his tardiness (and lack of edible gifts), my prince has answered my call. As I knew he would. smile.gif

*Turns to NG*

As for you beloved, this is for missing the big day *drop kicks him*. This is for arriving without chocolates *Smacks him on the forehead* and this...this is just because I feel like it! *Stomps on his foot with her heels*

NGONGE   

^^^ I have more sense than to buy you chocolates, dear. It would go straight to your hips and then, out of guilt; you’ll starve yourself for the next three months and live on ‘barees cad’. I could never forgive myself if that were to happen. As for being late, one must make an entrance, one must make an entrance, dear.

As for stamping on my feet, smacking me and kicking me! Don’t start acting as if this is the first time you’ve done this. I’ve grown used to your sweet gesticulations as you demurely demand a hug, shorty. Up you come :D

This is a regular soap opera isn't it? So are we gonna find out that NG is actually a she and Ahura is her second cousin from an illicit affair that the family hid?

^ Iga leexi, please.

Beloved,

How many times are you going to miss the boat while waiting to make an 'entrance'? You know there's only so many 'entrances' a girl can take. Also, could I point out that chocolates don't go to your hips? They melt in your mouth. So don't do me favours, okky? Now...you know the ones I want (Hint: Thorntons), I expect an extra large package wrapped in silk. Thank you.

*Hug*

Zafir   

Ngonge,

How much more can I suppress? Do you remember my 13th birthday party, when I caught you and Malyun Abdi making out on the balcony, Malyun (the only girl I liked in that god damn school?) do you remember that? Anyways how old were you then? 19?? Maxaa ku aqrida gabdhaha Just curious?

Two years later on Valentine’s Day, I purchased Nasra Fara a necklace with a locket and I put both of our pictures in it and gave it to her. Few days later my big brother (Ngonge), throws that same necklace on to my lap, but this time it have a pictures of him and Nasra and tells me “ To stay away from his girlâ€. The nerve, common sense dictates, “he is your young brother, tell the girl to be good to him†I couldn’t bear to hold back my tears.

Folks there are gangs of other stuff I am leaving out, but for what is worth I became the man I am toady, am still standing and am still strong despite what my brother put me through.

Ahura, I’ll not let go of you this easy babe, for once I gotta take a stand for what’s right. Now babe, do you want me to get Tom Cruise up in here? Cause I’ll.

NGONGE   

Ahura,

I’ve gone through this thread and read every word written by every participant in it. I was getting excited and pleased as I saw you gently rebuffing all these suitors and hangers on. But, as I read further and followed the discussion more, I could not help noticing a softening from your side to a Nomad that my tongue refused to utter the name of! I’m deeply troubled, highly perplexed and utterly bewildered! A most loathed and unwanted guest has taken residence in my bosom and is telling me all sorts of horrific tales. I tried to block her constant whispers and relentless hints from my mind but failed. I tried to banish her, but my sense of Somali hospitality prevented me from throwing a guest out. Yes, even one reviled by the entire world. Now jealousy has taken permanent residence in my heart and has become my bosom buddy! She refuses to share me with anyone else and is forever pointing out all your shortfalls so that I grow to hate you and dislike you. I’ve tried to argue with her, reason with her or completely reject her. But she keeps on at me and has managed to plant the seeds of doubt in my mind.

She asks: Why has she been so soft on this Nomad (that shall not be named)?

I reply: Because she’s a nice person

She asks: Isn’t she worried her flirting with him might upset you?

I reply: She’s not flirting with him.

She asks: Why is he following her around in such a way if she’s not flirting with him?

I reply: Because she’s a great lady.

She asks: Can you cope with and accept the fact that men will follow her around?

I reply: I doubt it

She asks: What are you going to do then?

I reply: I’ll speak to her and tell her how I feel

She asks: What if she tells you that this doubt is your problem and that you should learn to live with it?

I reply: I’ll try to live with it.

She asks: Can you?

I reply: I doubt it!

She triumphantly asks: What then?

I reply: I don’t know!

She asks: How can you love someone you’re not sure of?

I reply: but I’m sure of her!

She asks: But you can’t live with the fact that others admire her?

I reply: Yes. No. I’m not sure.

She asks: Is she worth all this pain and doubt?

I reply: Indeed.

She asks: So, you will carry on loving her?

I reply: Without a doubt.

She asks: And what will you do when one of these admirers starts pestering her and she does not spurn him strongly enough?

I reply: I shall beat him to within an inch of his life!

She asks: And what if your beloved is upset by your aggression?

I reply: That’s the way I am and she can take it or leave it!

She asks: And what if that also (flirting and being soft with admirers) is the way she is?

I reply: Erm, err, well then, we’re not meant for each other.

She says: Let me share a small secret with you, that IS the way she is. Observe how she flirts with that Nomad (that shall not be named). Hear how she laughs at his jokes. Look at her body language. Notice how she swishes her hair about as she sweetly reject him!

I reply: To hell with her.

:mad:

Zafir   

Does this mean she (ahura) is mine, and only mine. :cool:

NG, I guess, Thanks is in order here. For once in your life, you havn't thought of your self first. I sincerely thank you my brother for giving her up for my sake (not in those wards par se). Wait a minute, this makes you look the bigger person here, hmm, may be you're trying to pull a fast one on me eh. So she thinks highly of you (for, it wasn't your fault, it was the whisperer's) and my presistance as demaeaning and psychopathic. Was that you plan NG? Was it? I can't believe this. Here I thought you were looking out for the little one (me).

I don't why I thought you have changed? You haven't, not at all. :mad:

Maf Kees   

^^^^^^ Zafir, Ngonge is the Ridge of the Bold and the Beautiful sahib. He confidently believes that no man can ever measure up to his history with Brooke and knows that although Brooke likes to have some fun, she'll end up with Ridge anyway. And this act of making himself look like the bigger person is a prime example of that.

P.S. I don't watch Bold and Beautiful! Nigga sees things when he's flicking the channels you know.