Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

One of a kind

This is a valentine's dedication to a sample of male magnificence named NGONGE, who's known for his spectacular stories, endless flirting and promises to the SOL ladies that they might have a chance with him in a decade or so (the cad!).

However, he hasn't been quite himself of late. Has he lost his mojo? I wondered. I suppose the unceasing flogging of the dumb and the demented on SOL could have had such an effect, but still.... This can't go on, I thought. I want the frivolous and flirty NG back, doing what he does best; Serenading, gossiping, storytelling , and just being plain outrageous! I felt I had to do something to change the situation...but what?

Then it hit me. What better way to get my NGONGE back from the Gobi desert than to appeal to his vanity? Oh yes...adulation would definitely work. So I went all out and prepared a banner to show my affection.

Ta daaa!

98847629_ef020ce176_o.jpg

STOIC   

Those words drew a big groan from me. For god sake, Ngonge is an occupied guy. I do not doubt that he has someone to ride the tri-cycle with.As I write this words rage spark my fingers. This may chill your body with thrill; will you Ahura be my Valentine? My future hopes and prospects are bound on this offer! :mad: :mad:

Stoic, baby, you're amazing, but you're NOT Ngonge. So get out of my way, you're blocking my view of the big man. :mad:

*Start's singing 'You're beautiful' by James Blunt*

My life is brilliant.

My life is brilliant.

My love is pure.

I saw an angel.

Of that I'm sure.

He smiled at me on the subway.

He was with another woman.

But I won't lose no sleep on that,

'Cause I've got a plan.

You're beautiful. You're beautiful.

You're beautiful, it's true.

I saw your face in a crowded place,

And I don't know what to do,

'Cause I'll never be with you.

STOIC   

OMG....I officially sank to repose, it seems that Ngonge's mixtures of genius looks is engendered in his reader's minds. :cool:

PS Alaa Ciil bathanaa

Looo0oooL@Ahura. Aren't you feeling passionate? :D

98847629_ef020ce176_o.jpg

Great job on paint.. how long did it take you? icon_razz.gif

NG is definitely great but he doesnt deserve all your love and song dedications on Valentines... Stoic and I do :mad: . You've a decade or two to go before you can join in NG's harem, by which time your stock value would have diminished (even for his senile taste). heh. Talk about wasted efforts. Now show those of us here, right now, who want you...some love, ok?

ahura...sounds lv tko! here u go!!

Thinking back over my years I guess I shedded some tearsTold myself time and time again 'this time I'm gonna win'But in every fight things ain't right, losin' againTakes a fool to lose twice, start all over again

Think I'd better let it go

Looks like another love tko

Think I'd better let it go

Looks like another love tko

Tried to take control of love, love took control of me

:D:D

Castro   

Originally posted by Ahura:

What better way to get my
NGONGE
back from the Gobi desert than to appeal to his vanity? Oh yes...adulation would
definitely
work.

Adulation? As in we're not worthy? That might work but it will take time. Here's a sure fire way to have him all over you within hours:

Misconstrue something he wrote by responding with a comment that is off by 135°. Right after he calls you obtuse, he'll show you, with death inducing detail, how far off you are. Who cares though, you just want his company, right? With all the abuse and all.

The man is not yet to be senile, he already is. Not to mention bitter, sardonic and forever mordant.

Yeah, I'm playa-hatin'. You got a problem? Ahura, how could you? :(

Castro   

Originally posted by Ahura:

where's
NGONGE
? Why hasn't he answered my call? Doesn't he want to be my Valentine?

That's the problem with alpha-males dear. Very high demand. You're just gonna have to settle for a lower-ranking male as a valentine. The odds of getting one of those are much higher. :D