Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

One of a kind

Cara.   

Ahura, quit this Madam Butterfly nonesense. Gabar Soomaali ah baad tahaye. :mad:

What a depressing thread this is. All the desperate single people and the shameless married odayo.

*Flees before she catches something*

Cara.   

Oh, Castro, I didn't mean you.

It's obvious you're taking a wholly paternal interest in the proceedings.

They need to fix the chat function on this thing. Idle chitchat on SOL forums is just wrong. Solemn page-long treatises is more the trademark.

Cara.   

^ See? oh-so-witty comments like these would have been so much more appropriate in a chat, where they could be generously forgotten...

Pucca   

Originally posted by Castro:

^

quote:

*Flees before
she catches something*

:eek:
i had the same reaction.

back to the topic...

pucca wishes you all the best ahura...for whatever good that will do.

Johnny B   

Go Ahura Go !

It´s a matter of when not if he fills for divorce, to take this fatally tempting, once in a lifetime Valantine gesture from this steaming chick.

Cara.   

steamy chick, JB. "Steaming" means she's angry or she reeks.

Castro & Pucca,

You know what they say about assuming things...

Pi   

^^ That's right. This thread could sure use some intervals of pedantry. Pathos and pity are running too high.

hodman   

great perseverence Ahura smile.gif ignore these people who object and stick to your word.Don't take Castro up on going for the Omega male :D Atheer it's al or nothing :D

Castro   

^ There's more Omega males than alpha-males. We shall inherit the earth. Keep waiting Ahura (and Hodman :rolleyes: )

Castro   

^ Isn't that nice. Luckily, though, I'm not an alpha male. I'm closer to Epsilon. Alpha males are bad, bad people. Just ask Johnny. :D

Zafir   
Ahura, How do you feel about Ngonge's half brother? Because, let's face it babe, he isn't coming. You gotta have plan B and I share 23 Chromosomes with him, I just might be your one only chance to getting closer to him. What say u huh? :D

Johnny B   

^Castro, myEmperor, you happily revel in swift expectations,you make your little game up as you go and write your own rules on the fly,but you score very often in my norms, so what does that make you in the eyes of a guy who has an elder sister and no brothers ?

So what on earth makes you think that i would consume my newly won freindly gesture from Hodman? icon_razz.gif