Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

One of a kind

Pi   

Poor Ahura! I guess she hasnt seen Russel Peter Monologue. You see, the old man likes women not woman. Publically accepting you as his Valentine is a no-no. Any ametuer knows the damage this can do let alone the wise NGONGE.

His previous serenading/storytelling/outrageous outbursts can be explained away by a simple buiseness model. He was just advertising himself. Now that his luuq and suuq are booming, there's no need for that. Instead, he's hired me as his assistant. My job-description is to evaluate for him (thanks to my sharp visual judgement and keen discernment) all the pictures and letters of infatuated women. I recieved 20 love letters and pictures on his behalf, but only seven made the cut. Competition is stiff. So, get in line, will ya!

P.S. I have a way of giving all those discarded pictures and women some hope. That's the best part of my job! :D

STOIC   

SB, Warya,My Somali is waqoyi/sijui mixed up! If you happen to notice I am a Swahili speaking Somali.I have never been to Somalia.

^ Sure is…

I feel bad for Ahura now… I do. Looks like we were all looking for an opportunity to sink our teeth into her flesh (u taste bitter btw). Well, look on the bright side sweetie, unrequited love isn’t all dat bad… you’re in league with the greatest of all Somalis – Cilmi Bodhari – only better, you will survive this episode. :D

Now be quick before the clock runs out… pick a new object for ur affection (preferably some1 easy – like Orgilaqe icon_razz.gif ).

Castro   

^ I too feel bad. Miskiina Ahura, nabsi baa helay. :(

Originally posted by sheherazade:

The silent treatment, ain't it a bij.
:D

You should know. :rolleyes:

^ Actually I'm steadfast in my mission of love. I'm just ignoring all the haters. NG will come for me at some point - I know he will.

*Waves @ Stoic* Thank you for the du'a, dear. You're the only friend I have here. :cool:

I'm just curious, if the clock strikes mid-nite b4 oday-charming shows up, will you be sailing solo tomorrow Ahura?

LoL@UD..On 2nd thought... maybe not with clipped wings.

Castro   

Originally posted by Amelia:

I'm just curious, if the clock strikes mid-nite b4
oday-charming
shows up, will you be sailing solo tomorrow
Ahura
?

Nah, she'll be singing the Omega male here I come tune. Ahura's always got backup. ;)