Sign in to follow this  
Valenteenah.

One of a kind

And who the hell invited you tosspots? Nobody! This whole thread is dedicated to NG, so get the hell out and take your idiotic comments along with you! The door is over there ---->

Now GIT! :mad: :mad:

^ Dont take your rejection out on the poor folks of SOL lady. There is still 8hrs to go before the big day, pick urself up and find yourself a new Valentine, I say.

Just a friendly suggestion.

Castro   

Cinderella be all dressed up and nowhere to go. And you can't make us leave this thread (or any other one for that matter). :D

Ahura,

I know this blatant public reaction is making you weep your heart out, mortified. I know you wish that the ground would open up and swallow you mercifully, I know you feel sucidal and that you may never recover from this. Sweetie, I just want to say...

YOU HAVE EVERY REASON TO FEEL THAT WAY. Someone check out the other V-day thread, Ahura admits to not being single. I cannot with good conscious let this get away. If anyone has the email of her faraax, why don't you forward this little message to him. redface.gif

^ God save me from silly girls. My love for NG is pure, I'll have you know. But a girl has other needs that have to be taken care off, ma garatay? Now, orod iga hor dhaqaaq waxayahay foosha xun. :mad:

oh and WHATEVER @ Castro and CW. Jeluusiyaa idin haysa. icon_razz.gif

Castro   

Originally posted by Ahura:

But a girl has other needs that have to be taken care off, ma garatay?

Yeah? Like what? :D

Originally posted by Ahura:

And who the hell invited you tosspots? Nobody! This whole thread is dedicated to
NG
, so get the hell out and take your idiotic comments along with you! The door is over there ---->

Now GIT! :mad: :mad:

Ahura if the Man doesnt want you no amount of name calling is going to bring him to you.face it even with our help calling him and using our male calling cards doesnt seem to help.so maybe it is time you should consider the fact that even the old man doesnt see you you hot enough to respond to

Ibtisam   

^^^shid aint that a bit harsh. is there a need old man to abuse people. in any case i think your jealous she is not calling your name icon_razz.gif

why has he not responded though, he is around as he has type a long essay on the other thread :confused: maybe he is shy

STOIC   

War baal ega inantani, washeko yaab leh tani, sawtaan inantu loo chuqiwaye! Allaw waxaan kaacodsanayaa inaad inaantani waxey coodsanaysa ugaragartit. Anigu waaan urajaynaya .Manta waan duceynaya. :D

Originally posted by STOIC:

War baal ega inantani, washeko yaab leh tani, sawtaan inantu loo chuqiwaye! Allaw waxaan kaacodsanayaa inaad inaantani waxey coodsanaysa ugaragartit. Anigu waaan urajaynaya .Manta waan duceynaya.
:D

00000001.gif00000001.gif

Stoic, sxb, af somaligaaga willi qof kale oo ku hadlayo maana arkin. Waxaa doonayaa inaa ii sheegtid meesha lagala hadlo in Somalia af somali noocaaga u'eg.