Sign in to follow this  
Naomi_B

Ok .. Im just wondering .. (What happen 2 London Guys)

Blessed   

^ :D Certainly lady Lily. In fact I was speaking to one of them the other day and he has indicated to me that they need sisters to re-start the girls club. ;)

Malika   

^^^Girls,Zenobia sounds like a woman to know,with connection to those elusive decent,educated ,young and single Somali males...and erm generous cousins too!! smile.gif

me   

All ya'll xalimo's screaming desperatly seeking now, where were you when the normal guys were being taken? xagee jirteen? sankaad cirka ku taagayseen baan u malaynayaa, today all those guys are taken. well good luck to ya!

ps. I heard there are allot of decent,educated ,young and single somalis in sweden.

pss. sweden is that way >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

psss. aahhhhhhhhhh nothing beats a good fight between the sexes,

RedSea   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

BadaCas,
shukaansi101 lee iga dheh...Shuqulak Shuqulag...

Hello to you my dear sister Kool kat. How's everythang?

As Noami. Hey inanta I recomend www.eHarmony.com problem solved. :D

how come every xalimo i see in the internet is 24 yrs old! does the age freeze in the net?

i say if xalimo cant find a descent faarax, then shes not upto snuff! so may be some plastic surgry is wats need!!

Have u tried that sweetie!

me   

Ouch. I always hear xalimos saying there are no decent guys around and i always hear faraxs say there are no decent xalimo's around. I think they should both open their eyes and if everything else fails marry a cousin.

Ibtisam   

^^^lol 24 is not too old at all. She still have another 60yrs to live.!! thats way too long to be with a farah! :D ~I think 34 and unmarried is a bit old, you've missed the train and you'd miss the bus too at that rate!

Ibtisam   

^^but they tent to get a bit desperate, lower their standards and generally settle for less (in the Somali & Asian community) which is sad because some of them could give an 20yr old xalimo and run for her money and man!

Ms DD   

Originally posted by Legend of Zu:

^^ Disagree...a 34 year old xaliimo with maturity and sensuality will give alot of the younger xaliimos run for their money...
:D

Cheers

Oh dear..someone ayaa la soo saqiir suujiyey.