Sign in to follow this  
Naomi_B

Ok .. Im just wondering .. (What happen 2 London Guys)

Naomi_B   

Girls,

I dont even know where to begin..is it me or year by year all the london guys (from 25-above) seem to be dissapearing and decreasing..

and in place are these lil ones (18-23's)??

:( Lately me and my friends have given up! we are waving that white flag and have surrendered to being single 4 life..

Let me make this clear, walahi there's no NORMAL guys around in london anymore, no matter where u go.. weddings, parties, gatherings,

Its just that age issue - they are all YOUNG!

or TOO OLD! and the the few handfull who are of a decent age.. I cant stand them as I /my friends know them as it is.. I would say there are probaby 20 or so about!

What is going on.. where are the BACHELORS

Ms DD   

Well everyone on SOL by now knows my solution to this problem. I will save them from saying it out loud :D

Naomi_B   

Looool Ms Dhucdhuc (I though ur name was QudhQac all this time) lol never read it properly yesterday!

Anyway.. is there a solution??

Ibtisam   

^^^The problem is you are looking too hard. Stop looking and they will all come to knock on your door. Trust me. :D

p.s. I don't understand this whole looking business, what do you do?? and when you see them baal maxaad kuu tiidaad,.. Hello, I'm looking.? Indoo aadkiad, I get embarrassed just making accidental eye contact let alone looking. I just find it rather bizarre when a girl says she is looking.

NGONGE   

^^^ Plus she's looking in the wrong places. What man over the age of 24 goes to weddings (other than someone getting married of course)?

NB, you need to start strolling as close as possible near your local maqaaxi, m'dear. The days to catch the thousands of normal men (in the age brackets you desire) are Tuesdays and Wedensdays between the hours of 7.45 and 10.30 PM. :D

Ibtisam   

Loool @ Ngonge! semd her to the marfish for the ones on the 2nd lool you sure are evil yaa Ngonge, what has come over you!.

p.s. What kind of guy would want miid maqaaxida hoor taagan every tue and wed for 4hrs! lool

Naomi_B   

Lol ur all jokers!

Gnonge, I do NOT want a farah lounging around a makhayad all his days, I want mid igaynaya sumwhere like THE IVY (pls google it !)

Also, I've seen plenty of Bus Drivers in Blue Oceon and The Village thank u v Much!!!! NO thanxxxx

Ghanima sis I aint "looking" as you put it..

I said I've given up, I know when me and da girls go out I know we wont see any somali brotha that would fit into the criteria mentioned above.

NGONGE

- when u say Im looking in the wrong places, who says Im even looking and just observing there are NO decent guys around that are my age or a lil older! I keep getting approached by 22 yr olds everytime i go out..

P.s Ghanima if you keep thinking 'oh i'll just sit around in my baati/shiid and abdi's gonna come knocking' then .. a lil advice.. i've been told those days are long gone.. maybe if ur in Bosaso or baladweyne and are housebound then yeah that will definetly happen..

Ms DD   

The IVY? that the place they put a leaf on your plate for dinner?

Gimme baasto and bariis anyday!

Zen darling

Being footie widow must be hard. Imagine 90min oo dhan oo attention lagu siineyn! oh the horror!

NGONGE   

^^ They're normal people, just football fans.

You said you don't see them in weddings and parties and I told you where most of them are to be found in normal week days. ;)

Far be it for me to imply that a fair maiden is LOOKING :D

lol@Ghanima. Northerner loves that little place. I've actually been to the 2nd floor once :D (Wonder how you know about all that).

Ms D&D,

You have no leg to stand on there, dear. The poor man has to suffer your annoying uunsi, countles bottles of expensive perfume, gold hording and non-ending xafash that you fill the house with; what's 90 minutes of football when compared to all of that? :mad:

Naomi_B   

Originally posted by NGONGE:

[QB] ^^ They're normal people, just football fans.

You said you don't see them in weddings and parties and I told you where most of them are to be found in normal week days

You say they're normally seen during the week.. Ehm, well why dont I see them during the bloody rush hour or in the gym or just strolling on road?? I see da average farah qayilaya or lil gangsta wannabes....

Blessed   

^Don't worry about it hon. there are some nice ones out there, they tend to appear when you're not too fussed so find something else to worry about.

Ngonge,

You can be nice about it, silly Faarax. :rolleyes:

Dhudhuc,

It has it's many uses babes, just look at the WAGs. I won't say anymore.

Khalaf   

And to think there was time when gabdaha somaaliyeed la isku diilijrey, Somali girls were worth a lot of gold, and camels just to recieve her hand, expensive namean....and now ayaga ba wareersaan or raaga cayrsanaya :D .

ps: There are mature under 23 years brothers maybe not ready for marriage, but don't discriminate cause of age namean, xalimo can get yo groove back. :D