Sign in to follow this  
Naomi_B

Ok .. Im just wondering .. (What happen 2 London Guys)

^^KK wax shidan ma arag. Last time I was there was two years ago, maybe gadaal aay ka shidmatay. Re. the downtown, yeah it was beautiful waan arkay. Horta Suuqa CeelGaab down town-ka sow kuma oolin? isoo xasuusi bal! smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Originally posted by LLPP:

^^KK wax shidan ma arag. Last time I was there was two years ago, maybe gadaal aay ka shidmatay. Re. the downtown, yeah it was beautiful waan arkay. Horta Suuqa CeelGaab down town-ka sow kuma oolin? isoo xasuusi bal!
smile.gif

loooooooooooooooooooool...Yea right...Two years ago is such a long long time...Suuq CeelGaabta (or as I like to call it - SuuqaXoolaha) is still in downtown, right next to the Eaton Centre at Yonge/Dundas...

^^ shimee xoolahana la keenay, dad aanba ku ogaaye?

Originally posted by Nephthys:

LPP(yeah I know you
:D
), Ex Torontonian inaa tahay waa is sheegtay. I heard Richmond Hill is like little Gedo
. Warkaas maxaa ka jiro?

loooool, Ina Dalmar aa la i dhahaa, ask me Berlin (Germany) and I'll tell you all about Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Ask me about Paris and I will give you all the directions you need and places to visit. Forget about Malmø, Stockholm and most of UK cities. States, Canda? kuwaas truck aan ku wadi jiray any interstate you want to know?

Originally posted by Nephthys:

LPP(yeah I know you
), Ex Torontonian inaa tahay waa is sheegtay. I heard Richmond Hill is like little Gedo
. Warkaas maxaa ka jiro?

Ma sister lives in Richmond Hill, ON. I know no reer Gedo lives there. I only know most of people live there are professionals.

I can assure you that I only been one time in Toronto, Canada and I liked it. Dad waalan aa joogay maarkii iigu dambeysay.

Kool_Kat   

^^ shimee xoolahana la keenay, dad aanba ku ogaaye?

Same difference...Almost every store has the same damn thing...

I can assure you that I only been one time in Toronto, Canada and I liked it. Dad waalan aa joogay maarkii iigu dambeysay.

Maandhow maxaa noo waalee, bisinka...Reer Toronto hadaan nahay, ma eeynaan waalninee, dadka noo yimaado aan jecelnahay in aan ka waalno...That's why they're always coming back...lol

Nephissa   

Originally posted by LLPP:

loooool, Ina Dalmar aa la i dhahaa, ask me Berlin (Germany) and I'll tell you all about Berlin, Bonn, Dresden, Ask me about Paris and I will give you all the directions you need and places to visit. Forget about Malmø, Stockholm and most of UK cities. States, Canda? kuwaas truck aan ku wadi jiray any interstate you want to know? [/QB]

Anna Ina Dulmar aa lay dhahaa. L0L, intaa trucks ka wadaysay anigana waan Dulmaraayay meelahaas ka waran hee.. :D

RedSea   

LLPE,

Well who believes you in this age of satelite GBS navigation systemes and offcourse Google. If I asked you anything, you'd probably google it right or wrong? lol..butsed.