Sign in to follow this  
Naomi_B

Ok .. Im just wondering .. (What happen 2 London Guys)

Naomi_B   

Waxaaba iigu daran .. people (NGONGE) saying 24/25 yr old gals are 2 old and missed da train / bus.. hell, i'll catch da plane and wat??!!

I honestly do not wanna advertise myself here, but I'd give any gal younga a run 4 her ££$£

People even if Im 20,25,30.. its all da same mashallah I've been blessed with the "unaging, young somali gene" Im forever being asked for ID and getting thrown out of places! It must be something in the water, most somalis I know look young/about their age.. (unlike many ajanabi people.. when their 18 they look 28)

Anyways people the only one who seemed 2 have a logical solution here is..

Zenobia

Did I hear decent, educated, working young fine brothers? In London? lol

RedSea   

Originally posted by Naomi_B:

I honestly do not wanna advertise myself here

Why not? :(

At same moment, inantii way kasii kala daysay. :D

but I'd give any gal younga a run 4 her People

Wow...kadaa eesh calaa shaklah. Let us see that cat walk inanta. :D

even if Im 20,25,30.. its all da same mashallah I've been blessed with the "unaging, young somali gene"

naga daa Masha Allah. Super model xalimo let us see that cat walk walal. :D

Im forever being asked for ID and getting thrown out of places!

Why because of your beauty. Talk about being too hot for supermarkets, the parties. Ooh is it hot or is just Noami B? Kabax!!! aleelehee waa inan.

It must be something in the water.

Girl I don't know but I gotta have a gallon of that H2O you consumed this morning. Keep working it. :D

Noumi, On fridays and weekends go to coffee Savannah in Clapham North, South London and you get what you were looking for. Haddii adan bishimahaada qaniinin.

^^ Haven't you heard United States of Europe, (EU) Europe is now one big village. South London is my fav area in London. I hate West London & urkeeda reminds me the likes the Dixion and Co. of Toronto. smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

LLPP, ehe ehe eheeeee...Maxaa Dixon ka qaldan?Ma Dixon baa urtaa tiri, wiiloow ka joog waa mid kuu fiicanee...Baranbaradeeda xataa waykusoo dhowey nee, gacmo furan...Ain't nothing wrong with it...

BTW, farahaaga intee laga helaa?

^^KK farahayga DK aa laga hayaa basa smile.gif . Dixion, east mall, Weston, Falstaff, albion, meelahas oo dhan ma nuurayaan. loool @ båranbårø!!. Balse city of Mississauga, Richmond Hill meelahas waa meelo qurqurxoon runtii waan ka helay dad culusna waa ii deggen yihiin. :D

Kool_Kat   

^^^R U kidding me, Weston/Lawrence aad bey u shidan yihiin, for Somalis of course...Ilaa iyo hada xaafadaha dowlada aa laguugu wareejiyay ee maa ii sheegtid...Those are our ghetto places, as any big city...Mississauga is very beautifull place, but not sure about Richmond Hill (Mississauga say u shidan tahay uma shidno)...But by far, Toronto is the most beautiful...Have you been to Downtown Yorkville area?