Sign in to follow this  
Cawaale

Chelsea's salamon Kalou and his Somali Bilcaan!!

Poker   

Originally posted by STOIC:

Germantown can be scary.I live Roxborrough area, but usually go there especially fridays to an Arabic take-out food place called Al-salam after classes..I might be wrong,but I think he is a visiting Imam from England (So I had )...You still haven't defined the URAAGO word for me...I promise I wouldn't take an offense..lol

Where in Roxborough? Main Street was the place to be when I was there. How do you survive that place in the winter time. Al these slopes don't make driving easy there.

Do you go to Temple?

Uraago is just the name my boys and I used to call these Somali catz from xabahi land who couldn't speak a word of Somali.

If you like Arabian or Indian food go to University City...there are countless Halaal food joints there.

Kamaavi   

^ Yes! She is not Somali, if she is Somali then she is from either Qardho or Burco. I have no doubt in my mind that she could be from Burco icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Poker:

Uraago is just the name my boys and I used to call these Somali catz from xabahi land who couldn't speak a word of Somali.

When did Gurage became Somali when they are not even Kushetic race? :D

Qofta cidda miyaa sxbow...

Alle kuu naxariista waa leedahay, laakiin your mind is polluted.

I said, bilcaanta masawirkeedu suitable maaha for the board, and your answer is this? Caafimaad Allaha ku siiyo.

Cawaale   

Originally posted by Dhagax-Tuur:

I said, bilcaanta masawirkeedu suitable maaha for the board, and your answer is this? Caafimaad Allaha ku siiyo.

Dh-Tuur,where is your sense of humor? Cmon! any sida aad u qaadatay ma ahan bro..sorry for being ambiguous, markale sidaad u qaadatay ma ahan..

Juxa   

double standard iga dheh

marka wiilasha somalida ee qashin iyo qaraab meelaha wada lama yaabtan so why uyaabaysan qof aanba la hubin dhalashadeeda?

qof iyo dookhiis. dambigeena allaha dhaafo

Peacenow   

That is fantastic. **** arab culture this is the way to modern Somalia. They dan stinking arabs must be crying in their beds. How dare the damn culturally somalis do this.

Paragon   

Waxa dhacay mar aan fogeyn: gabar niqaab wadata ayaa na soo abaartay while in a queue in a shop in birmingham. She was with a white revert brother. When he went to collect the stuff he brought, she edged close to me, my cousin and his xaas and guess what she said? Ma Soomaali baad tihiin? The answer was yes. She, almost cryingly said, 'walaaloow gabdhaha Soomaalida waxaad iga gaarsiisaan ineey nin Somali ah guursadaan. Ninkan ajnabiga ah wuxuu iga gooyey my friends, family and ehelkeygoo dhan. Walaahi ragga Soomaalida waa boqoriin. Usheega gabdhaha ineey ajnabi guursanin.

Waxaan ku iri, naa naga fogoow. Maxaad noogu soo sikaneeysaa? Maxaase iga galey gabdhaha Soomaaliyeed iyo adiga toona. Soon enough ninkii watay ayaa soo noqdey markaaseey sidii wax yugleeya qabo dhan isu boostey. Ka xaaxaabi.

So, waan farxaa markaan arko gabar Soomaali ah oo ajnabi guursatey.

Tanna waxay rabto ha noqoto, maxaa iga galey ma jiirkeygaa laga soo jarey? Feydo weligaaba.

nuune   

Cawaale, talaw ma dookhaagaa noocan, alla dookh xumidaa sxbow mar dhaw faraanfar baan ka yaabi inaad noo soo dhajiso iyo qorratooyinka :D

Jamaal :D waxbaa ku helayee, war ma Birmingham ayaad shibaaxaysaa, dat is my place niyahow don't miss da Bull Ring area meel waxaa u dhaw xiirantu ay tubantahay :D

nuune   

Jamaal, aad baan u aqaan indeed :D lool@sigaar gaabta

labadaa dhinacba qofgkii u gooyoo qeebta bonusta iska rucleeya wax dhaama malahan

coventaridaaduna kaamaba foga, meesha ma ciir ayaad ku dhameesaa