Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Ladies.

^No,all the women I have dated were higher up. I have no control over how she judges and what is her criteria .All I could is try..What's worst that could happen..She says no. I'm not saying one shouldn't try dating someone higher up, but I'm saying she shouldn't diss those within same range as she is.

Short, fat woman with hideous face shouldn't complain about manboobs and hips-not that Cl's friend is short and fat :D .

Malika   

Originally posted by cynical lady:

Explain what?@malika

And yes we did, we wouldn’t be good friends if we didn’t and she knows it. I mean we are comfortable bunch to make fun of each others and being mean to ones new beau is part of the territory especially when they have defaults; seriously we all have chickens that are going to come home to roast one day and believe me she will relish when the day comes. But that’s besides the point she will get over it because she always does and we all well when it happens to us, but the point is the man has boobs/hips that sway when he moves (you should have seen our faces when he stood up to pay/omg he even paid for us god bless his dear socks) and I reckon it’s a B cup even though someone else is swearing to a C (we are contemplating she puts her hand on it to weight it or even hand him her bra and see how it hangs)

Anyhow- you still haven’t answered the question my dear so stop dancing around and just vomit it will’yah.

^ :D:D Astagfirullah,Lol..Alright,its not in my preference,but I wouldn't interfere with a friends choice smile.gif

Kool_Kat   

Ma nimankii naasahaa iyo kilyahay iyo badhida lahaa baa hadana dadka ka fakan la'?

Let's look at from another angle, at least now gabdhaha kaliya lee mala jiijiidaayo...Sheekada wexey noqonee, haduu kujiido jiid, haduu ku taabto taab waaye... :D This can actually be to a woman's advantage...

Red Sea, body shaper saan aas u egyahay... :D

choosing your other-half for his/her boobs or butts will put a lot of xaliimos in a disadvangate postion. Imagine if all faraxs demand from their women to have Pamella Anderson's body.

nuune   

Originally posted by Kool_Kat:

Let's look at from another angle, at least now gabdhaha kaliya lee mala jiijiidaayo...Sheekada wexey noqonee, haduu kujiido jiid, haduu ku taabto taab waaye...
:D

:D:D

Koolo, iga aamus, qosol kalya kala goys aa igu dhacey maalmahan, fixdii aa iga dhamaatey :D

Ibtisam   

:eek: :eek: @ CL. You are so mean! HAHA

She is avoiding you because she is not comfortable with her own choice and feels like she needs your approval to feel good/ content with choice. I don’t understand people who parade their partners around friends for approval and then get offended. I would never introduce a guy to friends for them to check him out, I trust my own judgment. In any case I expected that you would comment on his personality/ character/ manners etc. After all he can loose weight, but someone cannot get a new personality.

P.s. You and your “sex and city character” friends are very mean and shallow based on this incident. icon_razz.gif

P.s.s. It does not bother me, if I liked him enough I will get him fit. It is the simplest of problems to address really.

Dhubad.   

Manboobs were alwayz there as depicted on this ancient Egyptian sculpture....So girls you have to put up with it am afraid icon_razz.gif

vizier.jpg

Tuujiye   

<........ Dalaq kulahaa!!

Dhakac dhakac dhumzilikoo dhaleeliyoo dhuc!

Dheedaanshee kidamdamoo Daansho Bax!

Halahaas kabacdi kistoo aan idinku darsado bajaqyaalyahoo hada masar xirooga baranaayaan.

Nin wiligiis waa nin oo qaabkaste iyo dabeecad kaste buu yeelankaraa. Naagtii Karti oo caqli badan wee taqaan sida loo dhaqdo ninka. Meeqa naagood baa niman doqomo ah ka dhigay rag maanta aduunka kala wata, meeqa naagood baa nimankooda oo labis aqoon baray labis, meeqaa bartay nimankooda diin iyo aqlaal iyo dantooda.

Marka hadii ee gabarta tahay mid acli leh, nin naaso iyo siman leh miyeesan dhaqan karin?

I have seen some ugly azz men with very good looking woman as well and I asked my self how? well like KK said your friends eye sees something you don't in other words love is blind.

ps. manboobs are hot now adays and many woman enjoy that pleasure now loool...

Wareer Badanaa!!!

Depends on the personality that comes along with the manboobs and manhips. I could put up with them for a killer sense of humour. After all, after the initial attraction, you kinda stop noticing looks.

Originally posted by Valenteenah:

Depends on the personality that comes along with the manboobs and manhips. I could put up with them for a killer sense of humour. After all, after the initial attraction, you kinda stop noticing looks.

A friend of mine,saw your post & she said: "Thats easy,I will tickle him & watch his manboobs jiggle: That in itself is good nuff to humor me everyday" :D