Sign in to follow this  
cynical lady

Ladies.

^I think she is,She is so cadaan. But,To be fair to her,she finds jiggly man boobs funny. She couldnt stop laughing one time when i showed her that famous purple rhino dancing image.

She finds my accent funny,and i speak very good american :D

Edit: Aaliya,i see you are easily entertained. L0L.

Aaliyyah   

^ lol she is probably entertained by your pronounced somali accent..err I mean your american accent...slip of tongue smile.gif

am not easily entertained but imagining what your friend told you had me laughing.....funny sight!!

Faheema.   

I seriously find it hard to believe most of the responses in here...and no I am not shallow, lakiin been isu sheegimaayo :D

When a girl/guy meet in the old conventional way, the one thing that counts is that intial physical attraction...it is what drawns you in...that makes you want to know more, otherwise how do you get to find out if this person is funny, kind, has good personality ect? Unless you were friends before you got together, then you've already accepted the fact smile.gif

As for what a friend chooses or is attracted to...that's just it...it's their CHOICE and as friend I would respect that.

Aaliyyah   

^^good answer. But, like ibti said you can send him to gym. It's hard to come by decent guys lately and if a fat guy sounds decent, I agree with ibti..send him to gym...in three months he will be a new man. (laakin armuu gymku wax ka tari waaya markaas dhib taagantahay hehehe icon_razz.gif )

But certain things like personality and height you cant change...in that sense you just need to move on....

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^ make sure its clear in the wedding contract dee

- DUDE YOU GONNA HIT THE GYM ONCE WE TIE THE KNOT...

then if he doesn't comply ..bacdiisa madow waad u tuuri karta..or who knows by then you are crazy in love..sidiisa ku hayso :D

salaam

Aaliyyah   

^aww brother did they hurt your feelings. maanto dhan kulaha amusa dad ayaa wax yeelasaane :D

bas hadaba waad aragta yarka in aad ka cadheesiiseen ...from now on ..keep it yourself what you prefer icon_razz.gif

salaam

Faheema.   

LoL@TheWayfarer, we might have to :D

AAliyah, you're abandoning the ship before it sailed, I never took you the type...I might have to withdraw my appreciation thread :D

Paragon   

^Yes, my feelings are hurt, Aaliyah. I expected much more consideration from the part of decent, intelligent and sensitive SOLers. Even fat people have rights not to be enticed! :mad:

Now say sorry